Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed (1513 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / Job Offer As A Teacher In Federal College, Should I Take It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Chinedu0987: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
If You are a good writer and willing to write as a Ghost writer then you may consider this.

Your area of expertise should be one or more of the followings categories;

Business In Nigeria

Personal Development in Nigeria

Health Business (Fitness and Wellness) in Nigeria

Entrepreneurship in Nigeria

Online Business ( How To) in Nigeria

Career in Nigeria

NOTE: You must have experience, knowledge and information on any category/contents you may choose to write on.

Original Contents

It must be Free From Plagiarism

Exclusively to

700-900 Words or More

How will your post help readers save, earn or grow their money? We like practical, actionable advice that our readers can put to use in their own lives. Share detailed instructions to help someone else follow in your footsteps.

Include real-life examples. If you haven’t personally experienced what you’re writing about, be sure to refer and link to stories or examples of people who have managed to earn, save or invest money in the way you describe.

Amount to be paid:

500 Naira per Approved Article

For more Info and benefits send email to eboomblog@gmail.com and Use "Ghost Writer With Your Name" as topic
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Chinedu0987: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok.
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by JohnnieZM(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chinedu0987:
Ok.

Would love to write for you but at the of N1 per word. i.e. N500 to 500 words etc.
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Chinedu0987: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
JohnnieZM:

Would love to write for you but at the of N1 per word. i.e. N500 to 500 words etc.

What if we offer you to write 50-100 or more articles and repeatedly on the guidelines and price initially set....How does it sound?
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by JohnnieZM(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chinedu0987:

What if we offer you to write 50-100 or more articles and repeatedly on the guidelines and price initially set....How does it sound?

Sounds good, but need more details. Whatsapp me 08029961727
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Chinedu0987: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
JohnnieZM:

Sounds good, but need more details. Whatsapp me 08029961727

Ok. More Ghost Writers Needed Too.
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by BlessedHay(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chinedu0987:

If You are a good writer and willing to write as a Ghost writer then you may consider this.

Business In Nigeria

Career in Nigeria

NOTE: You must have experience, knowledge and information on any category/contents you may choose to write on.

Original Contents

Exclusively to

700-900 Words or More

How will your post help readers save, earn or grow their money? We like practical, actionable advice that our readers can put to use in their own lives. Share detailed instructions to help someone else follow in your footsteps.

Include real-life examples. If you haven’t personally experienced what you’re writing about, be sure to refer and link to stories or examples of people who have managed to earn, save or invest money in the way you describe.

Amount to be paid:

For more Info and benefits send email to eboomblog@gmail.com and Use "Ghost Writer With Your Name" as topic
lets chat via whatsapp pls, my number is on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Hormenah97(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Calebnathaniel62@gmail.com
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Ugosample(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chinedu0987:

Ok. More Ghost Writers Needed Too.
I am available....
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Neduzze5(m): 2:23am On Jan 07, 2017
1. Your pay is quite poor. Increase it a bit or alternatively, I can write 500 words for 500 naira.

2. Can I write on export (non-oil products out of Nigeria?) I can handle that section for you as I am a well-bred writer in that field.

3. If you agree, can I send you a mail?

Thanks.
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Chinedu0987: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Neduzze5:
1. Your pay is quite poor. Increase it a bit or alternatively, I can write 500 words for 500 naira.

2. Can I write on export (non-oil products out of Nigeria?) I can handle that section for you as I am a well-bred writer in that field.

3. If you agree, can I send you a mail?

Thanks.

Send am email.
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by BlessedHay(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chinedu0987:

Business In Nigeria

Career in Nigeria

Original Contents

Exclusively to

700-900 Words or More

Amount to be paid:

Pelsin don mail u, u no gree reply, i could write a good detailed article concerning " Career in Nigeria" but 9000words for 500# keh? Na textbook i wan write ni, lets do it 1# for one word and Yu'll pay according to the words
Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by Chinedu0987: 2:50am On Jan 12, 2017
BlessedHay:

Pelsin don mail u, u no gree reply, i could write a good detailed article concerning " Career in Nigeria" but 9000words for 500# keh? Na textbook i wan write ni, lets do it 1# for one word and Yu'll pay according to the words

I stated 900 words and not 9000. I have replied your message and the guidelines above stands sir!

1 Like

Re: JOB OFFER: Ghost Writers Needed by folkab4real: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2017
Hi, I am willing to write on health and fitness cos that is my niche, can I still mail you

(1) (Reply)

Gateman Needed / NBC Recruitment 2017 - ( 3 Positions) / Earn 30k To 500K Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.