Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Tips And Facts About Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips And Facts About Google Adsense (480 Views)

Some Interesting Fact About GOOGLE / SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses / Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Facts About Google Adsense by taiwofawole: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
GOOGLE ADSENSE Is one of the best ads for publishers ,But is often hard to get approved .Though it true that no ads network can replace adsense but at least you can try other ads network instead of being scammed ,a client of mine was a victim ,he was scammed of over 40,000 . Nobody would sell a adsense to u for real ,if i could take time to create a website and fortunately got approved why will i sell it out ?? moreover , after buying an adsense of over 50,000 you can get banned in 48 hours if the website you re optimizing does not meet its policy ,let be wise and stop wasting money about .Comment below if u re enjoying this thread so that i can list some ads network that i personally hv tested out and found out that the worth it
Re: Tips And Facts About Google Adsense by Georgekyrian(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
*Waiting
Re: Tips And Facts About Google Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2017
please display other ads. thanks for your advice here. it's those that's desperately need google adsense that do fall to scams. well patience is the key.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have 5 STAR FIVERR Reviews For Sale / How To Hide IP On Pirate Bay / Just Paid For AD: PLEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.