Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense (891 Views)

Join This Free Web Novice Class / Some Interesting Fact About GOOGLE / I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by Hardeyghold(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Why would someone say that Google Adsense account with 9.33£ is not verified. And the dude is from nairaland

Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by Mr2kay2: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hardeyghold:
Why would someone say that Google Adsense account with 9.33£ is not verified. And the idiot is from nairaland
lol did you try to sell it to him?
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by Hardeyghold(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mr2kay2:
lol did you try to sell it to him?

Yes......and e said it's not verified......that Said m a fool. Called him immediately I got the pin......and I verified it. Just annoying....
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by Mr2kay2: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Send me a pm on whatsapp lets talk 08020857937
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by smoothvee(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Of course it's possible it's not verified.. you have not even reached the £10 pounds mile stone. Which we trigger them to send u a verification code in your address in the U.K. So he might b right
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by mokoshalb(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
I love that word, "Idiot"
But why use it against the person publicly, he insulted you privately you can as well do urs too privately...
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by Hardeyghold(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2017
smoothvee:
Of course it's possible it's not verified.. you have not even reached the £10 pounds mile stone. Which we trigger them to send u a verification code in your address in the U.K. So he might b right

Another learner grin
;. Bro would advice u to purchase unverified Uk Adsense....then I will assist you to earn less than 10£ and we gonna see if google gonna send ur pin or not. Learner 2 grin grin
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by Hardeyghold(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2017
mokoshalb:
I love that word, "Idiot"
But why use it against the person publicly, he insulted you privately you can as well do urs too privately...

Some people are just so annoying....

#Corrected
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by smoothvee(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2017
Hardeyghold:

Another learner grin
;. Bro would advice u to purchase unverified Uk Adsense....then I will assist you to earn less than 10£ and we gonna see if google gonna send ur pin or not. Learner 2 grin grin

Boss I have adsense already. Buh if you can put me through how to make 5£ daily I'd b glad baba thanks.
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by Hardeyghold(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2017
smoothvee:

Boss I have adsense already. Buh if you can put me through how to make 5£ daily I'd b glad baba thanks.

Message me on WhatsApp and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by smoothvee(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hardeyghold:

Message me on WhatsApp and thank me later

Your number bro
Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by olofofonaija1(m): 1:19am On Feb 12, 2017
Google ads 4 sale with £123 pounds .. 1 year old .. it has received payment once. Whatsapp 08170224830 .. Price 60k negotiable

Re: Please Novice Dont Contact Me If You Know Nothing About Google Adsense by Hardeyghold(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
smoothvee:

Your number bro

(1) (Reply)

A New Feature Has Being Introduced In Nairaland! / How Often Should I Get To Post On My Blog / Latest Mtn Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.