Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. (920 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. by ejihand(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm not going to bore anyone with a 6 page story. I will go straight to the point. After all, i belong to team "please-summarize".

Be careful with the usage of bank sms codes for bank transactions. Let me relate an experience
I was paired to one lady in mmm to pay me N20, 800. She used one of those bank codes to do the transfer.

It appears the first time she used the bank code, the system said "error in transfer ". She immediately dialled the code again (instead of waiting for few minutes to confirm whether her bank hasn't debited her yet) and this Time around, it indicated the transaction is successfully.

Hmmm. I got two alerts from the said bank of N20800 each. I smiled and crossed my legs. The devil came in!!! What to do with extra money i got from "the error in transaction" began to sip into my head.

Within 10 minutes she called me to let me know that her bank debited her twice. I bounced the calls each time she calls. She then send text twice; the first text msg was a begging one, the second a threatening one. I pam, nothing dey happen.

Na so. After 2 weeks, na so so nightmare, i dey have for sleep. One night, i saw one old woman chasing me with gigantic drum whose lid was dripping down of flesh blood. I ran as my 2 legs could carry me, but it was a waste of efforts since the old woman was faster than Usain bolt. At the point of getting hold of me, i woke up immediately. (thank God!!)

I got down from the bed and made a short prayer. It was so short because i know my prayer is a kind of request God won't listen to or intervene. So why prolong the prayer!

I decided to fall asleep again, na so the nightmare took another dimension. Hmmm. Somehow, i woke up almost immediately when a sharpened knife was about to be used on my throat.

I got out of the bed and went to parlor. I decided not to sleep again till morning. As early as 6am,i called the woman, she bounced my calls. She kept on busying my calls till around 12noon. I begin beg am through text messages.

She said the only condition she will accept my pleas is that i will make it up to N30k. Who wan die! I accepted.

To give me her account number come be problem. I began another round of begging. I called her, she picked my call and said "i should thank my stars. That the following night would have been hell on earth for me". I told her not to be offended that it is the devil. She then said i should end the call and await her text msg detailing her account number. The message came almost immediately and i ran to the bank to pay the N30k
Re: How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. by Theyveedo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Re: How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
What's the title of the movie?when will the season 2 be out?Please make sure kanayo O kanayo is in the movie o

1 Like

Re: How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. by Atiku2019: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. by BlackDBagba: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Re: How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lienus

Re: How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. by Greatzeus(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Which version of MMM,is it MMM united,world,Japan,China,Kenya or which Cos MMM Nigeria stopped merging people since Dec 14th angry or you waited this long to tell your cooked up story angry

Re: How I Was Tortured By A Co-participants In Mmm, Nigeria. by ejihand(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
It happened October last year.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Bro Find Good Stories To Read:: What 3 Stories Would You Recommend?? / Drunk Fool!!( Short Story) / THE HOOD BEGINS *COMING SOON*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.