Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help (1344 Views)

Help!!! My Wife's 2002 Lexus Rx300 Wont Shift From 3rd Gear To 4th Gear. … / Top 10 Of The Most Reliable Cars 2018. You wont believe #1 and #4 / Please Help, My Mazda 323F Astina Cranks But Wont Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by gabito4luv(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
I bought a Nigerian used Honda accord 2003. travelled with it to Benin last week. stopped at Ore to refuel and vehicle refused to start. Got an auto electrician to fix it. Drove some km and the temperature started rising got to Benin the gasket and water pump got spoilt. A mechanic just fixed the gasket and water pump but the vehicle refused to start. Only the engine and key lights are showing on the dash board. The mech suggested changing the brain box. but I.m not convinced. Guys any solutions to my problem.?
Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by Greene66: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Your fuel pump and radiator are bad. Also change your air filter and buy a new brain box also change the alternator and perform the wheel balancing and alignment for it.

The lights showing are caused by bad battery. You should buy a new battery
Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by honmusa(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greene66:
Your fuel pump and radiator are bad. Also change your air filter and buy a new brain box also change the alternator and perform the wheel balancing and alignment for it.

plz what diagnostic procedure have you conducted on the ops car to determine changing all this part you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greene66:
Your fuel pump [/b]and [b]radiator are bad. Also change your air filter and buy a new brain box also change the alternator and perform the wheel balancing and alignment for it.

You forgot to add the missing spare tyre

8 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greene66:

Eeewo
Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by erico2k2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greene66:

How about the dear box I think that is bad too.infact he should buy a new Engine
Guy you dey diagnose for ship
@habit of luv
I think your car has gone into.security mode .
Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by luvinhubby(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greene66:

Whaaaaattt ?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by diportivo: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greene66:

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by Whizpeter(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greene66:

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by Kjnwancaro: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greene66:

Y'all don't understand this guy was actually being sarcastic grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by Greene66: 1:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

Y'all don't understand this guy was actually being sarcastic grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by aieromon(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Greene66:

Mr Kazeem on the microphone

Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by honmusa(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2017
gabito4luv:
I bought a Nigerian used Honda accord 2003. travelled with it to Benin last week. stopped at Ore to refuel and vehicle refused to start. Got an auto electrician to fix it. Drove some km and the temperature started rising got to Benin the gasket and water pump got spoilt. A mechanic just fixed the gasket and water pump but the vehicle refused to start. Only the engine and key lights are showing on the dash board. The mech suggested changing the brain box. but I.m not convinced. Guys any solutions to my problem.?
Your car has already been kazeemised and dont expect any resonable response to your question cos u didn't follow the right procedure before embarking on repair .Tow the car to a professional technician that knows his onion to properly diagnose and resolve the issue for you

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord Wont Start. Please Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2017
gabito4luv:

Timing marks might be off. The pulsar for the crank shaft sensor might be installed backward. To Test, test tell mechanic to disconnect crank shaft position sensor, and leave just the 2 cam sensors. Cars should start in limp mode.

(1) (Reply)

Diagonse your car problems very easy / Most Beautifully Bizarre Cars Ever Designed / Between Kia Rio 2018 And Hyundai Accent 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.