Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) (33780 Views)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by Matican: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2017
To say he "christened" his baby tho..... is sly. Or, at best, lazy.
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by riczy(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Wen he dies soon dis is wat I shall tell u

Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
this old duara king contribute to our woo .... he for advice Adamu Buhari,
Zulaihat Buhari not to give a Bleep.... I hope dullard Buhari will not give public holidays for this ?
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by unphilaz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
midol:
This is why we yoruba musleems must cling to fulanis. They are the best people, see the way they hammer little girls punany like say tommorow no dey.

We are emulating fulanis with our own daughters. grin
noted a slave to da fulani
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by Fourwinds: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Stupedinluv:
hope the baby was not born with mental problems.
which kind mental problem... d man Casava still dey kampe.!!! just imagine what Obasanjo will do
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by macanu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Papa's nuts r strong like 13.congrat
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by brojoshua: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Well that man to me did not look as old as you claim here. But if that is his age he is an end time father, except the child is his first. Also some people used to seek to destroy the world as much as they could until the breath of life is forced out of their noses
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by supereagle(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
GrandPa can still ride a young lady like that when some young men Kerewa are not standing up again.Wetin Baba they use to wake up and wack a young lady? I hope the woman didn't receive corner kicks instead of direct kicks from Baba.
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mrsprof:
Nawaoh, @ 85? His seed is really great.
Don't tell me your buying ds crapion
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by Crownadex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
humm I'm speechless 4 dis thread bcz if talk waitn dey my mind now humhum
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by laudate: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
decatalyst:
shocked shocked@85

Baba still dey fire long range shots? grin

More power to your loins sire!

His Highness should conduct a DNA test on that baby. Just saying... cheesy
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by rhames(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
The guy is just freshing up
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by rhames(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
The guy is just freshing up.

More grease to your loins sire
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by misspicy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Haute:

Chief Historian of Nairaland.
Lolz
Re: 85-Year-Old Emir Farouk Welcomes A Daughter With Young Wife (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
midol:
This is why we yoruba musleems must cling to fulanis. They are the best people, see the way they hammer little girls punany like say tommorow no dey.

We are emulating fulanis with our own daughters. grin

The Sarki is Hausa not Fulani. hes a direct descendant of Bayanjidda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? / Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" / Why African Women Must Go Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.