Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman (678 Views)

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman by solexadex(m): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Please I really need you guys advice as this is affecting me physiologically and financially, I will try to make this simple and short to my best, please pardon me for my grammar and arrangement of my sentences. i really need advice on what to do.

I owned a video game shop where people do come and play playstation 2 and 3. My nemesis with this policeman(DPO) start when my shop was burgled and my TVs and Games where stolen. I went to the police station to report the case and few people were arrested for question (the current guy working, the previous guy and some Aboki guys sleeping in the shop).

After little investigation into the matter those suspected guys decided to pay for the items, but as God will have it, I got a tip from a friend about the people that stole my items from my shop, I invited some soldier guys and we found my items in the family of the guy that stole it.
At this point those suspected guys have already paid for the items and the money is with the policeman, he now told me not to tell those guys about it first until my entire items has been recovered from the real thief(which I found fishy but still I told those previously arrest ). The thief was not actually caught as he was nowhere to be found, but his parent where arrested which later a surety standing for them promises to refund all my items cos some of my items were not found in the house.

But I noticed after so much meeting with this surety and the police, my case was been handling with little or no attention as the keep telling me to come today, come tomorrow. So I decided to close the case since I can’t get all my items and requested all the money collected from those suspected guys be refunded. A lot of drama now started happening as the DPO himself started frustrating the closing of the case so as not to refund their money, when he noticed he can’t frustrate it anymore he now pay some of the suspected guys that can cause problem for him and keep posting the other people.

At this point he is now angry at me, he started frequently passing my shop with their police van. Now am not in town cos I traveled for the xmas/new year, he came to my shop and arrested people in it, seized my generator and lock up my shop.
Before this last arrest and during the peak of this case, he has once come to my shop, and flog the children(btw 10-17 years) in my shop, arrest my boy(which he later release), and told me I should not allow children in my shop, and this business is meant for both children and adults who play video games, still I stopped children and now adult, still he came again.

Please guys I need advice on what to do to make this DPO leave me and my business. (and Note, I don’t do anything illegal business in this shop and there is a bet9ja shop a stone throw from my shop, he has never stopped them from operating even till 11pm.)
Re: Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:48am On Jan 04, 2017
trust me such business can't flourish with police constantly arresting and harassing your customers ...

who would want to patronize a game house with high chance of you been arrested .?

my advice is for you to go make peace with your DPO ..

if you have a baale in your community ,go to him and beg him to help resolve your issue with the DPO ..
Re: Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman by Bayhaqqi: 2:00am On Jan 04, 2017
naija police an money ( bribe ) be like...

Please hlp me with Zuma. ...
Re: Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman by Aufbauh(m): 4:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Consult a lawyer for an advice and follow up.
Re: Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman by HtwoOw: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2017
Find the DPO's name, and number, the police station, the address, when next you visit him invest in spy glasses or watch and get him to admit that he did not remit the money he was paid, that your shop is being targeted etc

. Upload the video to YouTube twitter and all social media and share it with your followers make it viral

And watch in awe how quickly the case is resolved and the harassment is stopped

Oh and I hope the kids weren't in your shop during school hours

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman by founts(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2017
solexadex:
Please I really need you guys advice as this is affecting me physiologically and financially, I will try to make this simple and short to my best, please pardon me for my grammar and arrangement of my sentences. i really need advice on what to do.

I owned a video game shop where people do come and play playstation 2 and 3. My nemesis with this policeman(DPO) start when my shop was burgled and my TVs and Games where stolen. I went to the police station to report the case and few people were arrested for question (the current guy working, the previous guy and some Aboki guys sleeping in the shop).

After little investigation into the matter those suspected guys decided to pay for the items, but as God will have it, I got a tip from a friend about the people that stole my items from my shop, I invited some soldier guys and we found my items in the family of the guy that stole it.
At this point those suspected guys have already paid for the items and the money is with the policeman, he now told me not to tell those guys about it first until my entire items has been recovered from the real thief(which I found fishy but still I told those previously arrest ). The thief was not actually caught as he was nowhere to be found, but his parent where arrested which later a surety standing for them promises to refund all my items cos some of my items were not found in the house.

But I noticed after so much meeting with this surety and the police, my case was been handling with little or no attention as the keep telling me to come today, come tomorrow. So I decided to close the case since I can’t get all my items and requested all the money collected from those suspected guys be refunded. A lot of drama now started happening as the DPO himself started frustrating the closing of the case so as not to refund their money, when he noticed he can’t frustrate it anymore he now pay some of the suspected guys that can cause problem for him and keep posting the other people.

At this point he is now angry at me, he started frequently passing my shop with their police van. Now am not in town cos I traveled for the xmas/new year, he came to my shop and arrested people in it, seized my generator and lock up my shop.
Before this last arrest and during the peak of this case, he has once come to my shop, and flog the children(btw 10-17 years) in my shop, arrest my boy(which he later release), and told me I should not allow children in my shop, and this business is meant for both children and adults who play video games, still I stopped children and now adult, still he came again.

Please guys I need advice on what to do to make this DPO leave me and my business. (and Note, I don’t do anything illegal business in this shop and there is a bet9ja shop a stone throw from my shop, he has never stopped them from operating even till 11pm.)
This is not the first or last scenerio, all I think yu can do are
you either get a good lawyer , let him/her petition the said d.p.o or the station or if you know someone at the lion building , report the case to him/her. Similar case buh more delicate one occurred in which the said station policemen wanted to drop some marijuana/hemp in the person's shop just to implicate him and his staffs......this case was a serious one that the owner of the shop was linked to someone and the someone mobilised strong hefty policemen and double crossed the policemen that were trying to drop the hemp coincidentally buh they were told to b lenient with the policemen cos their area commander was said to b a gud man.
Re: Please Advice Needed As I Am Been Bullied,frustrated And Deprived By A Policeman by solexadex(m): 5:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Thank you all for your advises, it actually worked, I spoke with a lawyer friend who now reported the case in another division and the said policeman was warn never to step close to my shop. And he apologized...

(1) (Reply)

Omoku In War: Nigerian Army Guns Down Cultist / ?? / Check Out Two African Woman Arrested With 4 Kg Of Cocaine In India - See More At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.