Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ?? (690 Views)

The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2017

Re: ?? by Ronpet777(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nkan be!May God protect us from all evil!
Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Amin oooooo. Enemies of a man are indeed members of his household.
Re: ?? by hedonistic: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2017

Dayo and Yemi went in and abducted and covered his (Abdulrahman) face. We took him out in his car and we drove him into a forest by Oke-Olowo and we had an argument and Abdulraman’s face got opened and he saw me and called my name. He threatened to deal with me when he is out and I shot him. He didn’t die instantly, we took him to a spot within the forest and dumped him.

Well, that's what happens when you do not have situational awareness and social intelligence... Especially during difficult circumstances. It's best to pretend you did not see or know the person,. That's the smart thing to do in such a situation.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
hedonistic:

Well, that's what happens when you do not have situational awareness and social intelligence... Especially during difficult circumstances. It's best to pretend you did not see or know the person,. That's the smart thing to do in such a situation.

Yeah right, over familiarity with his assailant must have prompted the outburst.
Re: ?? by tafabaloo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmmmmm. God save us for all evil.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV: Suspected Police Stray Bullet Kills Man In Port Harcourt / Rapist Kingsley Chigbo Caught In Ogun State / A Business Man Robbed And Killed By Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.