Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 (83780 Views)

Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / MMM Releases 2017 Rules For Participants As It Gets Set To Unfreeze Accounts On / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by Chuksemi(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2017
MMM please come back
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by uyicos: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2017
If you are not satisfied with your guider or he is not available kindly change your guider on your personal office at my page to, uyicos@gmail.com.
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by uchennaq(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2017
As someone that has vast knowledge and experience in this. No doubt MMM might come back this month, but remember people won't invest money in the program or lets say few might invest. Most people having money lodge with them would want to cash out. Trust me a lot of people will never be matched. Makes me remember JBP those days, because a lot of people where cashing out, they open withdrawal window for one hr, sometimes mid night and sometimes you won't cash out. Reason alot of people were trying to withdraw.

Money wasn't going in and eventually, the so called self acclaimed sustainable program eventually crash. This is the same thing that will happen. MARK MY WORDS.

1 Like

Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by akoko11: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2017
fernandoc:
Some people go Don dey happy and some envious ones go dey vex.
Dem they watch our mavro dey grow
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by AntiWailer: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
blazer234:

You will be disappointed

disappointed that ?
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by Teel012(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
just 10 days to go na, no need to rush, u've waited this long, surely u can wait 10 more days to find out if u've been scammed or not.
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by cosade(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
malele:
Some people will b shamed when MMM resumes

Waiting to watch the magic of the century!
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by francisbiz: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
talktonase:
MMM till trumpet sounds! Haters should go and boil beans as they hug transformer! tongue

The Little Fish That Would Not Do as It Was Bid (Ann Taylor)

"Dear Mother," said a little fish,

"Pray is not that a fly?

I'm very hungry, and I wish

You'd let me go and try."

"Sweet innocent," the mother cried,

And started from her nook,

"That horrid fly is put to hide

The sharpness of the hook."

Now, as I've heard, this little trout

Was young and foolish, too,

And so he thought he'd venture out,

To see if it were true.

And round about the hook he played,

With many a longing look,

And — "Dear me," to himself he said,

"I'm sure that's not a hook.

"I can but give one little pluck:

Let's see, and so I will."

So on he went, and lo! it stuck

Quite through his little gill.

And as he faint and fainter grew,

With hollow voice he cried,

"Dear mother, had I minded you,

I need not now have died
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Owo MMM...

Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by popmann(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
It will be a surprise on 14th of Jan when pple are expecting the unfreezing of mmm but Jesus suddenly shows up and rapture takes place. mavros no fit go, because their mind is on earthly things.

1 Like

Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by jinxet2000: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Most People do not get it. All these rules are going to be implemented before Jan 14th. That day, they will say they could not complete implementation of the rules so that cannot resume on 14th. We know those tricks.
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by diva90: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
SweetJoystick:

If you see half of your money collect, make you thank your God grin

Half is better than nothing. But I'm feeling positive that we will get it back
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by diva90: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
discman2k2:

When MMM comes back, u go see the kind levels of Panicked withdrawals of their money! Nigerians dont want to learn. Greedy people kowai!

I don't think they will let pple withdraw without providing help. I'm suspecting that's the next rule that will come up.

1 Like

Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by SweetJoystick(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
diva90:

Half is better than nothing. But I'm feeling positive that we will get it back
OK then! Best of luck to you and other participants who have money trapped in the system.
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by sparowtipsy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
If u r an mmm participant, u ought 2 knw d freeze affected only gh not ph.. Ontop of dat der is an extra 20% for dos who ph before ist ot jan. I dnt need to emphasize on d fact dat mmm has donr more gud dan harm and i believe der r many participant who own a car n got landed properties from running this scheme.. My question 2 u doubters asking who r dos stupid enof to ph, i wud happily raise my hands up, n i believe der r thousand's of pple like mysef who hav already phed n waiting for resumption so we cud pay dos who wana gh.. I am only 23 and tanks to mmm i own a car even tho its a toyota camry, i own 5plots of land @ molete in Ibadan, i was able to pay for mine n my gfs Masters in U... I ACHIEVED all this via Mmm. Bro life is a risk itset , u hav 2 take it.. IF U DONT DEVICE A MEANS A MAKING MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP, YOU WOULD END UP BEING A SLAVE OF MONEY AND YOU WOULD WORK UNTIL YOU DIE...

2 Likes

Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by sparowtipsy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Those of u who say most pple wud cash out seem nt to understand how businesses works.. I bet most of u aint even participants and you have pondered on how mmm cud maintained it sustainability n wheree d 30% coms from.... If u don finish university n u still dnt knw den u no gfo sch i swear.. Also from my calculations, i am 85%certain mmm is gona force a ph on all participant waitinh to gh.. Dey might ask u guys to ph 30% of ur initial ph in oda to b able to gh your frozen marvo.. Reason is 2 ensure d flow of money is balance cox der wud b many intersted infdivifduals who r gona want 2 sit back. N. Watch wetin go shele.. So u guys dat hav money stucked in d system n some odas who dnt hav but hav benefited n ready to tk d risk wud start d ph n d money wud start flowing n once pple start gettin paid, dos waiting back n folding der hands wud start unfolding der hands.... #sparowsayso #Mmmuncensored #togetherness
Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by cosade(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
uchennaq:
As someone that has vast knowledge and experience in this. No doubt MMM might come back this month, but remember people won't invest money in the program or lets say few might invest. Most people having money lodge with them would want to cash out. Trust me a lot of people will never be matched. Makes me remember JBP those days, because a lot of people where cashing out, they open withdrawal window for one hr, sometimes mid night and sometimes you won't cash out. Reason alot of people were trying to withdraw.

Money wasn't going in and eventually, the so called self acclaimed sustainable program eventually crash. This is the same thing that will happen. MARK MY WORDS.

It has crashed already.

1 Like

Re: MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 by AeroplaneApple: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nigerians never learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 / This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.