Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) (914 Views)

"If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by TeamLeader112: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2017
I stumbled on this picture this morning and was dumbfounded of what to speculate if she truly slap my mother.

If it were you, what will be your next move?

Be insightful with your answer, no hoax and fallacy

Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by ollymoore: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2017
I will not slap back alone I will even disfigure you
Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by brandonobi(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2017
she won't be able to feel her cheeks for a month. I won't even bother, my own mum would handle her.

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by softMarket(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2017
No need...cos you are dead already!!
Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by klassykute(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2017
no oo
why will i slap? i wont o i will say sorry for hiting my mum. then i go use blow or punch clean ur name commort from ur head.. smellymouth u trust me na. we no dey brag

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by TeamLeader112: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2017
ollymoore:
I will not slap back alone I will even disfigure you

I assert that you will aftermath go back to apologize

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by TeamLeader112: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2017
tongue
klassykute:
no oo
why will i slap? i wont o i will say sorry for hiting my mum. then i go use blow or punch clean ur name commort from ur head.. smellymouth u trust me na. we no dey brag

Irony of discombobulation

grin
klassykute:
no oo

Irony of discombobulation
Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by acenazt: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2017
I no go slap you oh. Haba what is the use of Golf stick? I go make sure even Wheel chair no go dey useful to u. Nothing go happen to the face. U go be the fine girl Wey cripple

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by TeamLeader112: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2017
grin
acenazt:
I no go slap you oh. Haba what is the use of Golf stick? I go make sure even Wheel chair no go dey useful to u. Nothing go happen to the face. U go be the fine girl Wey cripple

Can't believe you guys comment

lol
Re: Will You Slap Back If I Slap Your Mother? (photo) by gudluckgreat(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2017
brandonobi:
she won't be able to feel her cheeks for a month. I won't even bother, my own mum would handle her].

I love that.... My mama go finish am grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. / I'm Tired Of Living With Them, Any Way Out? / How Dangerous Are Fantasies? Mine Is Embarrassing Me,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.