Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make N200,000 Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make N200,000 Month (435 Views)

Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital / Golden Premier Club Business Seminar Invite / Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make N200,000 Month by gconcept123: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Hello

I noticed some people have money but the money they have cant meet their need.

I have noticed some have projects and the money they have cant complete the project at hand so they give up.

I have noticed some just keep their money in the bank and at the end of the month they have spent everything on unnecessary things and they cant account for how it was spent.

If you are in any of these category and you want to start having savings and making more money day by day, then you are in the right place.

I will be teaching and tutoring you all on the business and investment opportunity in town where you can make over N200,000 monthly. And I will also teach you how to succeed in the business.

If you are interested, just type on this page "I am Interested" (50 people must type b4 I commence lecture)

1 Like

Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make N200,000 Month by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
I am interested
Re: Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make N200,000 Month by dobnina(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Have You Notice Much Queue Inside The Banking Hall Since MMM Cameback / Investment / Bitcoin Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.