Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital (1065 Views)

86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out / Earn Weekly With Google Chrome And Facebook / From Zero,make Up To #10,000+ Weekly With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital by warlord24(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hello,

Last month was a very dissappointing month for me and why was is dissapointing, because my account was showing RED, then and there i was like- if i don't formulate a form of getting massive cash to turn my account GREEN, then brokeness is just by the corner, and there came the idea..

I discovered there are alot of Businesses around me who knows virtually nothing about web design or social media adverts, so i came with the conclusion what if i can offer my services for them, while the pay me- sound easy right? sure it is- My first outing made me got 2 clients who where interested in the services i was willing to offer which includes:

1. web design (I use DIVI the simplest web design software- you drag and drop no hard coding, within 10mins i can be done creating a professional website for a client.

2 Social media advertisement (I use facebook ads via creation of page for the company or client after which i run facebook advertisement for the company to create more awareness for the company's website alongside thier business.

3. Provide ways they can get more customers - the strategy is really easy, I check and study what thier competitors are not doing and hand it over to them in a rebranded solution. and they always buy it.

You may ask - But Daniel how do you get clients?

I use a free Nigeria listing website called Vconnect-

go to Vconnect and search for businesses in your area, i mostly focus on web design templates i got... e.g roofing, electricians and others, so that when i got the clients- i make sure i got my resources ready to finish the job within less minutes needed... just drag and drop.. using the DIVI theme...

The software can be learnt by anyone within 1hour...

The website on digital was created by DIVI...

(Next post we will cover how you can CONVINCE CLIENTS TO PAY YOU)

To be Continued...

Re: Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital by lugiano1: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Okay
Re: Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital by koleok: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Dear warlord24, can I have your whatsapp Contact?.. Mine is /send?phone=2348062737782

I'll be glad to hear from you
Re: Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital by warlord24(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Been a while guys..

We will continue this thread ... starting tomorrow..

Thanks all...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 5$ Dollars Daily Check Here / Cheaper And Reliable Bulk SMS, Robocalls Service Provider In Nigeria / Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.