Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

PHOTOS: Emir Of Daura & His Beautiful Young Wife Welcome First Baby - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Emir Of Daura & His Beautiful Young Wife Welcome First Baby (2574 Views)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk / PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Emir Of Daura & His Beautiful Young Wife Welcome First Baby by metromediaboss: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2017
So this 85 years old baba is still firing and scoring goals? *smiles*

The Emir of Daura, Alhaji Farouk Umar Farouk and his young wife, Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk welcomed their first child together last week and named the baby yesterday, January 3.

Born in 1931, Umar Farouk became the 60th Emir of Daura in 2007. He married his new wife in mid 2015, she's a beautiful lady. See more photos...

The baby girl was named Halimatu Sadiya Umar Faruk. Congrats to them!

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-emir-of-daura-his-beautiful.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Daura & His Beautiful Young Wife Welcome First Baby by metromediaboss: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Daura & His Beautiful Young Wife Welcome First Baby by alexiej(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2017
I'm happy for them grin ... I'm just not really sure how it concerns me undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Daura & His Beautiful Young Wife Welcome First Baby by CplusJason: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2017
85years old still servicing this beautiful girl.......

Make i nor talk. grin

Congratulations!
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Daura & His Beautiful Young Wife Welcome First Baby by RedboneSmith(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fathering kids you know you won't be around to raise...

(1) (Reply)

See The Naked People Living In Nigeria / Nigerian Expressions / Wike Urges New Oba Of Ogbaland To Emulate His Late Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.