Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up (27304 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Rohr Opens Up On Why He Dropped Onazi As Super Eagles Vice-captain / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by eflintsone(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Truly its not by force to rep hus country but he should have played matured by returning those calls ... Respect demands it
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by CHARLOE(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Guy carry u n ur hell fire go religion section
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by SlamvipeR(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
this is what the threats of hellfire and damnation sound like to non-believers

Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by Johnpaul01: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
OK bye.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by Catastrophe1: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
He should come out of retirement so that they will owe him like super falcons and leave him stranded at hotels They entire national team should go on strike till bihari changes the ediot red beret minister.

Imagine someone like KANU Nkwankwo or JJ okocha as the sports minister.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by brojoshua: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Search Nigeria and other places for other good Nigerian footballers and keepers and there will always be three or four players who can do well in a particular row and use such. And leave the players who refuse to honor the call to serve their country alone. Some of the players are overfeed, some are proud and some are not patriotic. Every man has his own time and let each use his own time right and well.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by stsinner: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Leave enyeama alone please! he gave 13yrs of his life serving this country. Allow him to enjoy his retirement.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by dee02(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
stsinner:
Leave enyeama alone please! he gave 13yrs of his life serving this country. Allow him to enjoy his retirement.

Abi!
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by stsinner: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
dee02:

Abi!
na so my broda. He has paid his dues,we need to groom younger GKs to take us to the promise land
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by luvinhubby(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
enigma2007:

No need to insult the coach... Remember he can still become a goalkeeper coach for Nigeria or hold any other position with the Nigerian football community. No need to burn all his bridges...

Okocha retired and he is still relevant in Nigerian's football cycle.

Was Okocha humiliated the way he was?

The way i see the guy, he will not want to have anything to do with Nigeria football.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by adconline(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
softMarket:
Leave him nah!

He doesn't want to play for Nigeria again!!

Is it by force??

He's not the only goal keeper in Nigeria!
What have you done to ur neighbour and community free of charge?
Does NFF apologise? Oliseh and NFF disrespected and maltreated him when he lost his mum. Keep ur dirt mouth shut if you have never done anything free to help your community let alone Naija.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by enigma2007(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
luvinhubby:

Was Okocha humiliated the way he was?

The way i see the guy, he will not want to have anything to do with Nigeria football.

I understand.. Oliseh was more of a curse to Nigerian football than a blessing. Oliseh should have handled the issues in a matured way rather than acting childishly.

However, Enyeama should be diplomatic with the whole issue... He should pick the coach's call and politely decline.

As per the statement in bold, he doesn't know what tomorrow holds and so he should keep his options open... He is a smart man and i trust him (Still my best Nigerian goalie).
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by Charly68: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
When you say good night in a place never go back to say good evening here. .Eyeama is trying to hold on to his words and that is what it takes to be a man..What else does he want from Eagles again..it is bye forever. The coash should try to understand the man's mindset. Oliseh did his best to mess him up but God helped him out to retain his hard earned integrity . He has paid his dues let others continue from there.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by 1stdammy: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na God go punish Oliseh, but why is Enyeama not picking Up his call. To make it worse, he didn't return those calls or he's telling us he didn't have call card. He could have flashed back, Lol. But on a more serious note, Rohr doesn't deserve that treatment
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by veraiyke(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
I ask why didn't Rohr call him before the crisis? Some of us will be here calling out names. Look at all sides of a coin before you rant. We all have our lives and freedom of choice. We all have pedigree and ways we want to be seen.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by luvinhubby(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
enigma2007:

I understand.. Oliseh was more of a curse to Nigerian football than a blessing. Oliseh should have handled the issues in a matured way rather than acting childishly.

However, Enyeama should be diplomatic with the whole issue... He should pick the coach's call and politely decline.

As per the statement in bold, he doesn't know what tomorrow holds and so he should keep his options open... He is a smart man and i trust him (Still my best Nigerian goalie).

Was not about Oliseh alone, the NFA is also culprit, and with system of football administrations in Nigeria, staying away for good is in Enyeama's best interest
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by MayorMgbedike(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Representing Nigeria in sports and other things in this Administration is worthless.

What happened to our team to Rio 2016 ?

What happened to our gallant super Falcons?

The girls that got injured who paid for their hospital treatment?

Enyeama, abeg no take their calls even in ur dream. Them no get insurance cover for any player. Keep snubbing them Bro.
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by room089: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oga Rohr just reach out to me I sabi keep!
Re: Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up by Timagex(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
UNIZIK1stSon:
Enyeama Don Turn Big Boy
let's see...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade & Monday Gift / Obafemi Martins Joins Wuhan FC / Harry Maguire's Mom Issues Statement On "Disgraceful" Treatment Of Man Utd Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.