Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam (14228 Views)

Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed / Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by BethRhema(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Guys please beware of this guy JAMES ODINAKA,.He sent a friend request on facebook,which I accepted,he began telling me that he has a package for me,that what are things I need apart from the phone I said a laptop and he promise to send to Nigeria
because he stay in SWANSEA, UK, so he said he has sent it on Sunday
on sunday 03/01/2017 he message me on FB to
inform me that he have already sent it through
british airways world cargo and he also include
the sum of 900 pounds, inside me I
was happy
that I have seen a maga,I almost fell for his trick,but thank God I dint fall, I told him to send me the
tracking number so I can track the movement of
my items, then he told me no need because they
cargo company said it going to take 24 hours to
reach nigeria, he gave me the company nigeria
customer service number so I can call them and
collect my items. This morning I received a
phone call asking me if am the owner of the
item, I reply yes and I was ask to call out the
identification Number on the waybill which the
guy (JAMES ODINAKA) sent to me on FB after that
I was ask to come to their office at abuja for my
parcel, I told them I can't come to abuja for
now, I ask them to send it to me here in lagos
they said I will have to pay the sum of #7500
before they can send it down here, I told them
that I have a brother there at abuja so he will
help me to pick it up, they told me it's not
possible that am to sign a document myself. As
a lagos guy I google search the name BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO which I saw a thread here on nairaland
about the same guy, I just wanna warn my fellow
nairalander to beware of this scammer. THIS IS 2017 shine your eyes. The first pix is the latest receipt they are using now while the second one is the former receipt they were using.
Please mynd44,seun et al. do the needful as this can save a soul

Re: Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by babseg(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2017
You your sef is not different from James Odinaka. So you could have scammed him thinking he was a maga.

2 Likes

Re: Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by Emescot(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2017
LMAO... Op u self na thief u be, thats the problem with Nigerians we always want to reap where we did not sow
Re: Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by soberdrunk(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2017
This is a case of thief jam thief", which work you do for the guy way you wan collect laptop and 900pounds? angry
Re: Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by sinkhole: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
OP, I think you be thief(ole, barawo, and in ibo!) yourself!
Re: Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by dotman4real007(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2017
guys take it easy on OP na. una just dey bash am as if una no fit do the same. for this Buhari era you wont mind reaping where you didn't sow!
Re: Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by Loveyl2: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2018
My sister fell prey to them last week they took 300k from her which she paid into their Gtb account and they blocked immediately. She thought all this while she was talking to a foreigner via video can never knew it was a Nigeria voice over, I know she will be insulted but helping out won't be bad though.she just got a teaching job with Lagos state and thought the guy was genuine and she was thinking they were already dating.he uses the name jack Kane on Facebook.his number is+441223755079.
Re: Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by Loveyl2: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2018
My sister fell prey to them last week they took 300k from her which she paid into their Gtb account and they blocked immediately. She thought all this while she was talking to a foreigner via video can never knew it was a Nigeria voice over, I know she will be insulted but helping out won't be bad though.she just got a teaching job with Lagos state and thought the guy was genuine and she was thinking they were already dating.he uses the name jack Kane on Facebook.his number is+441223755079.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Be Warned! Dont Fall A Victim Of This Scam by jossypet(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Someone i know almost fell victim of this scammers. This was the SMS he sent to her in order for her to pay N25,000. "Name:-ONORIODE WISDOM
Acct:- Diamond bank
Numb :-0101455843
Immediately you do the payment text me your home address where you live Thanks for your patronage...see the account details I was given"

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men / Pastor And His Secretary Kidnapped During Vigil In Plateau State / Umar Hussaini Jailed 7 Years For ₦‎1.1 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.