Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees (11854 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Spectra Industries Limited, 29th January, 2 / A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth / NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by kennyland1(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Op talk to @aishayesufu on this, she will surely help u if a av evidence to back up ur claim.... God help u

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by obyrich(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2017
OP, I am not a supporter of Buhari or APC. However, I must demand you post evidence of being thrown out of camp for failing medical test as alleged.

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Oblongatarh(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2017
This act of trying to gain cheap sympathy will not help you. Go to another government hospital and be certified medically fit, then you can come upload the report here for everyone to see before you can cry foul. What if corners were cut to certify you guys fit at the screening stage and now that it has come to the physical exercise you were picked out. Guys go do ur home work well before crying foul jor

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Ezionye(f): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2017
obyrich:
OP, I am not a supporter of Buhari or APC. However, I must demand you post evidence of being thrown out of camp for failing medical test as alleged.

Hmmm

He should have taken a selfie as he was being thrown out?

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by charlesucheh(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2017
bigeliot4real:
That screenshot message wasn't the final message sent to successful diploma cadre (DI) candidates.. I smell something fishy..
Guy, I concur! She still hasn't given us the underlying reason for are dismissal. Though she might have been a Victim but haba! At that stage, there must be a Genuine reason for her disqualification. We need to check this carefully! Mine is for the DS, but till now, we still dey wait their reply!!

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by stagger: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2017
Don't mind this OP.

The Air Force hospital in Kaduna is the last bus stop for medical tests on candidates going on such training. What these candidates do is to bribe their way trough the regional tests and exercises, then they meet a road block when they get to Kaduna because at that stage, there is no way to bribe anyone.

OP should come up with the truth.

4 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Rainmaker69(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
There are always 2 sides to every story. I'm sure the EFCC reserves the right to admit whoever they deem fit after their screening. All candidates understand that before entering the program. This trend of rushing to social media to vent or shame government into taking decisions in sensitive areas of the economy won't augur well for anyone. There are formal channels of complaint, please embrace them. Don't rush to post things on social media just because you have a phone and data, it won't take you anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by tatawesome(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2017
By the way, Is the reason for evicting them based on health issues only or are there some other stealthy ones they ain't disclosing? Im Just curious.
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Ekykool(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2017
tatawesome:
By the way, Is the reason for evicting them based on health issues only or are there some other stealthy ones they ain't disclosing? Im Just curious.

Health issues only.
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by obyrich(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ezionye:

Hmmm

He should have taken a selfie as he was being thrown out?
No be everybody wey enter university dey graduate.
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by eghexs76: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2017
Please, any info about the ongoing DS interview?
Cos some states are still awaiting txt for invitation. ..
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by atk5: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2017
They are all bunch of useless people. They will surely face the wrath of god Almighty
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
kennyland1:
Op talk to @aishayesufu on this, she will surely help u if a av evidence to back up ur claim.... God help u

Thanks for ur advice, just contacted her and she is as well interested in our case!

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
stagger:
Don't mind this OP.

The Air Force hospital in Kaduna is the last bus stop for medical tests on candidates going on such training. What these candidates do is to bribe their way trough the regional tests and exercises, then they meet a road block when they get to Kaduna because at that stage, there is no way to bribe anyone.

OP should come up with the truth.

Do u think I was lying despite going thru my earlier writeup? We all passed thru the medicals and interviews. we were pushed out of training after another round of medical were been conducted by the army and tagged most of us medically unfit which is not true becos all of us are fully aware of our health status. they pushed us out to replace us with thier preferred and connected candidates.
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
idris4r83:
Have u guys started training proper before another medicals were conducted? Have u guys went to a hospital after leaving the NDA to verify your health conditions and find out that what they claim is untrue?

Yes sir we have started training almost close to a month before we were pushed out... As for the health condition, we ve verified our health status and the report the NDA gave us are verified untrue.
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2017
In Jesus name.... Justice must prevail...
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by chemistry101: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
cemoph:
In Jesus name.... Justice must prevail...
What is the latest?
Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
chemistry101:
What is the latest?
Still hoping on God..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 / Who Else Got This? Prosperite Concept Investment Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.