Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ (9634 Views)

4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex (all Rooms Ensuite + Guest Toilet And Attached BQ) / Luxury 4 & 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With C Of O (with Attached BQ) / For Sale!!! 4bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by temmy6996(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
More pictures

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Wow wow wow, I'm blown away by the details that came out.

Very very nice job.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by pato405(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
OP. well done!

Pls what's the total cost of the work done so far?
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by temmy6996(m): 1:10am On Mar 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Wow wow wow, I'm blown away by the details that came out.

Very very nice job.

Thanks so much sir, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by temmy6996(m): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2017
pato405:
OP. well done!

Pls what's the total cost of the work done so far?

Some amounts above 12 million sir. Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by chuksjuve(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2017
temmy6996:
Levelling instrument stationed to take final level

Good one...

For your horticulture and gardening service....
kindly contact us
Thanks
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 21, 2017
Good keep it up. we are watching.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by Aventures(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2017
Great job! the starting of this job take me to read very page line by line, I am impressed and also learn. Thumbs up, professionalism, nice equipment.
please I saw a red colour on your foundation please is it damp proof paint please share what you use, how effective and where we can get it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 21, 2017
Aventures:
Great job! the starting of this job take me to read very page line by line, I am impressed and also learn. Thumbs up, professionalism, nice equipment.
please I saw a red colour on your foundation please is it damp proof paint please share what you use, how effective and where we can get it. Thanks

OP, this is as golden as a compliment that one can get. You can't pay for this.

Congrats.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by adewaleID: 6:09pm On May 21, 2017
looking really good. grin
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by snakebeat: 6:39pm On May 21, 2017
Aventures:
Guess it is d red colour on the metal plates used for the formwork.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by klexycole(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2017
Wow wow wow!!! shocked shocked

See neat work! Damn! From the foundation to roofing! Great job sir. Waiting for more updates cool

Keep up the good work sir, more blessing! cheesy

Even baba Egunmogaji commended your service. You too much o grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by yolkman20: 11:07pm On May 21, 2017
This is top notch construction. site management is intact, since supervision, savvy workmen, this is really nice. I'm sure you can handle cocoa house if you are awarded the contract. You are doing a great job.

You can try an get PPE's for your workers, this will make you stand out and look more like a standard. Just an advice though..... Then we will appreciate if you can share the working drawings with us so that we learners can vet through in accordance to the built structure. Nice work once again....I hope to post mine sometime soon. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by erico2k2(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2017
temmy6996:
Concrete biscuit being prepared
ahah I enjoyed this bit cos i did it myself lol
but I did not put them wires in mine grin grin
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by erico2k2(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2017
temmy6996:
Electrical and plumbing work was done almost immediately after reinforcement and concrete work followed.
I remember this part, E nor Easy wink
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by saheedbadmus(m): 4:28am On May 22, 2017
DIS is just too lovely..a clean and perfect job..well its been said that if one knows what he is doing and he is good at it it would look as if he performs magic...i bow for you o OP u be boss boss...

Also Op you can reach out to us @ crest coating for all kind of paints.. for more inquiry you can reach us via

Contact us today via:
Mobile: 08034040229 or 08155489041
Head Office:5, Oseni Akinighain Street,
Dele Ara B/Stop, Ikotun Oshodi Isolo,Lagos..

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by mavverick: 5:44pm On May 26, 2017
Nice neat work going on here.
Quick questions:

where is the location of this project ?
Did you do an inverted T base raft ?
Was the contract for u to supply & build ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by temmy6996(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good day property landers, I'm really sorry I was unable to continue updating this thread. After finishing the carcass, there was no concrete agreement between myself and the client, so i'd to quit the work at this level. Was able to get the link to the finished work being advertised for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/4789738/tastefully-finished-4-bedroom-detached
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ by temmy6996(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Happy new year nairalanders. It's good to be back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Ado-Ekiti / Solid Imported Doors For Sale. Order Now / How To Water Proof Concrete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.