Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Unilag 2017 Thread - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017 Thread (233332 Views)

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by mukapaul022: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
@charlfay, high bp ke. Environmental toxicology very comptitative. It is well. My digit: 07032364525
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by VirtuesEmpire(f): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
mukapaul022:
@charlfay, high bp ke. Environmental toxicology very comptitative. It is well. My digit: 07032364525
don't mind too
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Dozi05(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
mukapaul022:

Bro I don't mind checking mine oh MSC OPM
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Dyazeez(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Don't mind checking for me too.
Chemical engineering
Adeoye Azeez
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Reliable source. Results to be released this evening/ tomorrow morning.

Be on the look out.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by afo7219: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deprofessional:
Reliable source. Results to be released this evening/ tomorrow morning.

Be on the look out.
hmmmmmm waiting.........
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by mangala14(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Patiently waiting
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Unilag pg admission results loading...............

Site temporarily down.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Mannylex(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deprofessional:

Site temporarily down.

Site has been down since morning
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by afo7219: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deprofessional:

Site temporarily down.
d site down,is DAT a condition for result loading?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Mannylex(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deprofessional:

Site temporarily down.

Site is back up, no result still

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
afo7219:
d site down,is DAT a condition for result loading?

Check your result.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by durai: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deprofessional:

Check your result.
which result
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
durai:
which result

Unilag result.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Mannylex(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Deprofessional:

Unilag result.

Why joke around with something like this?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by durai: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mannylex:

Why joke around with something like this?
dnt mind d guy
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by afo7219: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
durai:
dnt mind d guy
u mind d guy at all?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BlueRayDick: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think the result will be out anytime soon. In fact the list is also ready according to a source. My friend called a staff in my presence to help me check my result, the person informed us he was with the list about 2 days ago. Said if my friend had called earlier we could have checked for as many people as we wished to.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by mosesbola(f): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Enough of this already. ..

Stop spreading false news here

BlueRayDick:
I think the result will be out anytime soon. In fact the list is also ready according to a source. My friend called a staff in my presence to help me check my result, the person informed us he was with the list about 2 days ago. Said if my friend had called earlier we could have checked for as many people as we wished to.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best

4 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by mangala14(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
I have my mind set for January. I won't allow Unilag spoil my yuletide season

3 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BlueRayDick: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
mosesbola:
Enough of this already. ..

Stop spreading false news here

I believe there are more matured ways of getting your point across to people other than resorting to insulting memes. I mean like how cultured and educated people would do.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by mosesbola(f): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Does cultured and educated people spread false news?

BlueRayDick:

I believe there are more matured ways of getting your point across to people other than resorting to insulting memes. I mean like how cultured and educated people would do.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BlueRayDick: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2017
I really don't understand some people. Someone here claimed people check their results in the departments tru staff close to them. I normally don't believe in doing things through the backdoor, but just to satisfy my curiosity I asked a friend who ran same program as the one I applied for and he confirmed it to be true. In fact, to convince me he called the staff who happens to be his friend in my presence and he was told he should've called a day or two earlier as the staff claimed he was with list of the whole school that it was already compiled.

Now, someone here said he heard the list is ready and I said maybe it's true, maybe what the staff told my friend is actually true, maybe he wasn't just bluffing and was sure of what he was saying. Then suddenly someone here says am spreading false news.......Like seriously? Did I tell it will be out in the next one hour and you didn't see the list?

If you are frustrated, you find ways of venting your frustration. I mean am not the one responsible for your frustration in the first place......smh

And by the way, my friend called dis morning and he told me:'' My guy go and look for school fees, bros has checked and your name and xyz(another friend of ours) is on the list ''
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Jozeeprosper(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2017
If this happens to be tru, den m Happy for u.
Congratz bro..

BlueRayDick:
I really don't understand some people. Someone here claimed people check their results in the departments tru staff close to them. I normally don't believe in doing things through the backdoor, but just to satisfy my curiosity I asked a friend who ran same program as the one I applied for and he confirmed it to be true. In fact, to convince me he called the staff who happens to be his friend in my presence and he was told he should've called a day or two earlier as the staff claimed he was with list of the whole school that it was already compiled.

Now, someone here said he heard the list is ready and I said maybe it's true, maybe what the staff told my friend is actually true, maybe he wasn't just bluffing and was sure of what he was saying. Then suddenly someone here says am spreading false news.......Like seriously? Did I tell it will be out in the next one hour and you didn't see the list?

If you are frustrated, you find ways of venting your frustration. I mean am not the one responsible for your frustration in the first place......smh

And by the way, my friend called dis morning and he told me:'' My guy go and look for school fees, bros has checked and your name and xyz(another friend of ours) is on the list ''
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Mannylex(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Good one bro. What course?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by afo7219: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
BlueRayDick:

bros,congratulations. U can help ur bro check too?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by mosesbola(f): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yimuyimu

BlueRayDick:

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by economania(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
It is a matter of time,one day Casala will bust.But keep on feeding us with relevant and irrelevant info all are keeping our body and soul together.There are elements of truth in all.6,500 applicants are on merit list,some departments added marks to get their target while some departments raised their cut off to reduce the numbers to accommodate their existing facilities.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
economania:
It is a matter of time,one day Casala will bust.But keep on feeding us with relevant and irrelevant info all are keeping our body and soul together.There are elements of truth in all.61,500 applicants are on merit list,some departments added marks to get their target while some departments raised their cut off to reduce the numbers to accommodate their existing facilities.

If 61,500 applicants are on the merit list, how many wrote the entrance exams?

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by afo7219: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Deprofessional:

If 61,500 applicants are on the merit list, how many wrote the entrance exams?
Guy, no b u talk say result go show latest this morning? U don see ur own? In fact ur name suppose b "deamateur" professionals don't talk like this angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
afo7219:
Guy, no b u talk say result go show latest this morning? U don see ur own? In fact ur name suppose b "deamateur" professionals don't talk like this angry angry

When I gave the info yesterday, it was based on circumstances prevailing at the time.

Remember, I said it was from a reliable source; however, the source has turned to be unreliable.

But the truth is that the results are in the departments. Approval has not been given yet for the publication.

I can authoritatively tell you that many candidates have seen their results.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by durai: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Deprofessional:

When I gave the info yesterday, it was based on circumstances prevailing at the time.

Remember, I said it was from a reliable source; however, the source has turned to be unreliable.

But the truth is that the results are in the departments. Approval has not been given yet for the publication.av u checked urs?

I can authoritatively tell you that many candidates have seen their results.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (111) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Am Having Issues With Wes / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.