Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Would You Buy Nigerian Fashion Brands? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Buy Nigerian Fashion Brands? (360 Views)

8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Top 10 Emerging Fashion Brands To Look Out For In 2018 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Buy Nigerian Fashion Brands? by STYLISTAA: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hey guys, Have you ever wondered what to do about shopping for fashion in Nigeria? Well this was my dilemma when the forex issues started. I browsed the web and was amused that there was no mega fashion store online apart from the generic marketplaces.

Myself and other friends started our mission on locally sourcing home grown fashion brands that are quality and cosmopolitan enough to pass as a foreign brand.
It was a year long journey but we succeeded in getting Proudly Nigerian brands to come under one umbrella and retail their fashion brands to everyone. It wasn't easy but the importance of promoting locally made brands and changing the mindset of the average Nigerian that buying Nigerian will benefit the economy in the long run, out ways any difficulty that we faced.

So hopefully you all agree that supporting locally made fashion brands is paramount in boosting our economy. It's not only about looking good its about creating more jobs for local artisans, carving out a ready to wear retail culture in Nigeria that can create the possibilities of an export market for these brands as well. Do Hope you all check it out and support Locally made fashion. www.stylistaa.com. Let me know what you think

(1) (Reply)

Hairstylist Needed / Order Your Sketches Catalog Or Illustrations / Brides Discount On Makeover And Ushering Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.