Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic (60363 Views)

Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork / Funaab Male Graduate Who Make Alot From Selling Amala / Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by ChangeIsCostant: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
A young Nigerian man who was reportedly deported from South Africa is trending online due to the nature of his present job in Anambra state. According to the man who met him personally, the guy (Chijioke) who is a graduate -decided to use his cooking skills to fend for himself instead of waiting for "manners from above" after his deportation. And he appears to be doing fine.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-what-nigerian-man-who-was-deported.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by PrettyCrystal: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
the hustle is real

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by tundafayaBuhari: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
God bless your hustle

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by ramdris(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
May He regain his glory...I just love hardworking peeps....

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by dainformant(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Africonji: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
More power to him at least he is hardworking. Deportation is not the end of the world.But he should move to more better and cleaner surroundings.

34 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by DeltahArmy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is really nice and should motivate other graduates looking for jobs. I mean, instead of wasting 2,3,4 or more years at home because of unemployment, you can look for small capital from friends and relatives and start selling food at construction sites, market areas, schools and other busy locations. With determination and the grace of God you just might become the owner of another Jevinik and the likes after some years. Kudos to the guy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by xamuel17(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
the hustle is real!!
turn Ur passion to business

my passion is wall painting Nd hopefully I'm gonna widen my bizness dis year

8 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by 9jayes: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Afonja people will say ole lobomo je(na tif spoil pikin name)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by ALAYORMII: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmmmmm

As I see the rice and dodo and beans, na to eat am dey my mind ooo
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
The person below me

Whats ur say

The dude above me SAY Something!

Nice hustling!

can u c me
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by EmperorShizzy: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice initiative

1 Like

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mama Put, eh sorry, Papa Put is Big Business right now
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by muller101(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Must u tell us he was deported?

4 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by bobbybrown007: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Don't even no what to say maybe the person below would have something to say

1 Like

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by powerfulsettingz: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
What I can say is that, there are many more worse hustle than this so why the hype

11 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by benueguy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dignity of Labour. Far better than most of his mates.

6 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Janetessy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one

If dude was serious with this before now

There wouldn't have been any need for South Africa in the first instance

2 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by BlueRayDick: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Better than selling drugs in South Africa or Joining shege Mafurodi to fleece people of their money like Oga Chuddy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
God bless Him

2 Likes

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by gaburiel(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
You mean BABA PUT
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by veeceesynergy: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION, WHERE ART THOU................MY IGBO BROTHERS MAKING ME PROUD

1 Like

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by jinxet2000: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good start. That is how The Promise started. If only we can do those things we run abroad to do here in Nigeria and be serious in it, we will not lack jobs.
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by RichDad1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Better than drugs cool
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A young Nigerian man who was reportedly deported from South Africa is trending online due to the nature of his present job in Anambra state. According to the man who met him personally, the guy (Chijioke) who is a graduate -decided to use his cooking skills to fend for himself instead of waiting for "manners from above" after his deportation. And he appears to be doing fine.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-what-nigerian-man-who-was-deported.html

This is what Buhari meant by change.

Change your mindset and pursue other opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by tuoyoojo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
may God bless his hustle

if u can make it in Nigeria u can make it anywhere in d world

prosperity is not abroad

its here if u can open ur eyes
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
RichDad1:
Better than drugs cool
Or being ritualist grin

1 Like

Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by toluleke(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
People talk of entrepreneurship like you need one naira to start and there will not be difficult times. A fish monger na entrepreneurship na that one graduate go sit down do send family, marry and do other things ontop.. The best thing na make God show you your way unless you go suffer. Look at that Chidi of MMM as mmm crash e no concern am, his way do open be that and he made use of it.
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by thunderbabs: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
ramdris:
May He regain his glory...I just love hardworking peeps....

What do ya mean? Who told you he lost his glory? undecided
Re: Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic by kabrud: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Deported 4 what exactly? Can't be different from the usual.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? / Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / Meet Malam Abba Gandu From Kano, Who Has Been Feeding Lions For The Pass 50yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.