Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ... (547 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by martijez(f): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please what advice can you give a prospective corp member who plans on making the best out of nysc..
I am a gal..
Is it advisable to work in the capital or village?

Can i save money while working in the capital? I'd love to save money so as to start up my cake business once I am done with service.

What other option is there apart from teaching? I'd love to work in a minstry..do they do tribalism while posting?

What can i do to work in a minstry?

Corpers posted to minstries,are they well paid?

Is it possible to work and do private lessons?

I'd love to rent a house with someone, so as to spilt the rent.

I chose plateau,osun,adamawa and anambra respectively and I am almost certain i will be posted to oyo or anambra,please I'd love to be enlightened as to how to make of this one yr,i don't want to waste one year of my life doing nothing/teaching
Re: ... by martijez(f): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please can someone reply...y'all are just viewing the thread
Re: ... by Dreydoe(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
na Osun dem go give u...i wait u

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Releases 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Mobilization Time Table / Are You Posted To Akwa Ibom , And Needs Where To Do Your PPA? / Beware Of Job Scam After Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.