Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Experience At My University Health Centre - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience At My University Health Centre (550 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / My Experience At Apata General Hospital Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At My University Health Centre by Shynaboy1: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
I woke up this morning with cold and headache. I know instantly that this could be nothing but malaria. I couldn't take my birth because of the cold and I didn't have kerosene in my stove to warm water due to lack of funds. I rushed to the Health Centre in the school for treatment. While I was about entering the Health Centre, a shabby security called my back and began asking stupid questions(I guessed he was drunk). I was later freed to enter after he noticed the way I was shivering. Having waited for about 45 minutes, I was called in by the Doctor. I was later given a ticket to collect drug from the drugstore after discovering it was malaria. I went to the store but I was stunned when they said I should go outside to get it as they don't have drugs. The point is that I knew right from time what drugs to buy but I don't have much cash, so I had to visit the Health Centre. What is now the essence of prescribing drugs when you don't have. Afterall, a large sum of money is paid in by every student per session
Re: My Experience At My University Health Centre by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Which university is that?
Re: My Experience At My University Health Centre by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
.Some school's HEALTH CENTRES are just

.like death centres....you can wait hours before you see a doc.
Re: My Experience At My University Health Centre by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
I just need the name of the university so that i can take the matter up
Re: My Experience At My University Health Centre by greenermodels: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
what do you expect from a country where the amount budgeted to add a vice presidential wing to the aso rock medical centre is more than the entire amount budgeted for the entire federal university teaching hospitals? the school pockets your semester medical fee and wouldn't give you needed life saving drugs. the fish rots from the head.
Re: My Experience At My University Health Centre by Shynaboy1: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oma307:
I just need the name of the university so that i can take the matter up
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko. Ondo State

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Oral Syringe / 10 Uncommon Vehicles Of Disease Transmission / How To Totally BANISH Premature Ejaculati0n Within Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.