Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lets Talk About: Setting For Free Airtel Browsing Cheat On PC Via Psiphon.exe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lets Talk About: Setting For Free Airtel Browsing Cheat On PC Via Psiphon.exe (1311 Views)

Get 1GB FREE Airtel Users Only / Help - I Can't Share Files To Pc Via Usb Cable / How To Make Free Calls And 0.0kb Free Browsing Reloaded Via Psiphon On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About: Setting For Free Airtel Browsing Cheat On PC Via Psiphon.exe by stevespack(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Few days ago i publish a post on Airtel Free Browsing Cheat 2017 Via VPN.apk due to the fact that it was only meant for Andriod user some readers were not happy and requested that i publish on how it can be use also on PC. So to make sure every one is carried along here i am with answer to your request. All i request of you is to follow the simple setting below and enjoy the Free Airtel Browsing Cheat On your PC

Now for this to happen you need to have the following thing around the corner just:

A Modem/MiFI or Smartphone Hotspot
Your Airtel SIM card with 0.00kb balance
A laptop, or desktop PC
PC web browser (Mozilla or Chrome)
Stable 3G or 4G network
Psiphon handler exe for PC - Download Here if you don't have it yet.

Alright sure you are set? ''good'' Lets set our Psiphon. Please make sure you installed the psiphon handler after downloading. Then connect your PC to the internet via modem or use your Android ( Remember here to ensure VPN is not connected on the phone while you share hotspot ) is very very important. Continue http://eisteve..com.ng/2017/01/lets-talk-about-setting-for-free-airtel.html

Re: Lets Talk About: Setting For Free Airtel Browsing Cheat On PC Via Psiphon.exe by Rakiticbarca: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2017
stevespack:
Few days ago i publish a post on Airtel Free Browsing Cheat 2017 Via VPN.apk due to the fact that it was only meant for Andriod user some readers were not happy and requested that i publish on how it can be use also on PC. So to make sure every one is carried along here i am with answer to your request. All i request of you is to follow the simple setting below and enjoy the Free Airtel Browsing Cheat On your PC

Now for this to happen you need to have the following thing around the corner just:

A Modem/MiFI or Smartphone Hotspot
Your Airtel SIM card with 0.00kb balance
A laptop, or desktop PC
PC web browser (Mozilla or Chrome)
Stable 3G or 4G network
Psiphon handler exe for PC - Download Here if you don't have it yet.

Alright sure you are set? ''good'' Lets set our Psiphon. Please make sure you installed the psiphon handler after downloading. Then connect your PC to the internet via modem or use your Android ( Remember here to ensure VPN is not connected on the phone while you share hotspot ) is very very important. Continue http://eisteve..com.ng/2017/01/lets-talk-about-setting-for-free-airtel.html
pulling traffic to your blog is not the issue, and downloading it also is not the issue too, but why allowing someone go through all these stress like you just did to me when you knew fully well that it was not going to work?
aren't you setting a bad image for your blog already?
Re: Lets Talk About: Setting For Free Airtel Browsing Cheat On PC Via Psiphon.exe by stevespack(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2017
My dear if it didn't work kindly check your setting, you are not the first person that is using it and is working so why your own is different kindly go back to your setting. And please before you accuse me wrongly again i won't take it easy with you. Beside everyone knows that this is free cheat which can close anytime so why all this accusing for now is still working check your setting
Rakiticbarca:
pulling traffic to your blog is not the issue, and downloading it also is not the issue too, but why allowing someone go through all these stress like you just did to me when you knew fully well that it was not going to work?
aren't you setting a bad image for your blog already?

(1) (Reply)

5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway / 9mobile Unlimited Time Plan Is Capped / Phone Of 150k Suggestions Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.