Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Janet Jackson Welcomes Son Eissa Al Mana At 50 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Janet Jackson Welcomes Son Eissa Al Mana At 50 (611 Views)

Bbnaija: Cindy Performs As 'African Micheal Jackson' Before Eviction (Photos) / #EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Welcomes Son Eissa Al Mana At 50 by lizziewaves(f): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana welcomed their son Eissa Al Mana on Tuesday, Jan. 3.

Janet got married to Qatari businessman Al Mana in 2012, and news of their first child’s impending arrival was reported in May. Speculation first began when the singer postponed her Unbreakable World Tour so, as she said in a video posted to Twitter in early April, she and Al Mana could focus on their family.

“We’re in the second leg of the tour, and there actually has been a sudden change,” she said in the clip. “I thought it was important that you be the first to know.

“My husband and I are planning our family,” she continued. “So I’m going to have to delay the tour.”

In October, the singer shared a baby bump photo exclusively with PEOPLE, saying, “We thank God for our blessing.”

http://nigeriantoday.com/janet-jackson-welcomes-son-eissa-al-mana-50/

Re: Janet Jackson Welcomes Son Eissa Al Mana At 50 by casttlebarbz(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
congrats. ..FYI i honestly giv a fork about dis
Re: Janet Jackson Welcomes Son Eissa Al Mana At 50 by Hausa(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2017
happy for her. Menopause doesnt end at 42 afterall

(1) (Reply)

Mums On School Runs(a Super Movie/story Produce By A Nairalander) You Can't Miss / My Anime Playlist No 1 / BBNAIJA: Delta State Government Throws Weight Behind Efe Ejeba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.