Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Shocking Jesuit Oath - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shocking Jesuit Oath (5731 Views)

"The Force" - Dr. Alberto Rivera (Ex-Jesuit Priest) / The Shocking Unbelievable Story Of Jesu Oyingbo,The Self-acclaimed Nigeria Jesus / The Extreme Jesuit Oath. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy:
between you and I who has reduced the commandments? please explain the difference between your no 1 and no 2 commandments.

Hmm. Is it really that difficult to understand? Well, let me explain it to you.

1. The first commandment bars/forbeits having any other god except GOD.

2. The second commandment is the express prohibition of making carved images of any form, whether it is Jesus Christ who dwells in heaven above, or Mary who is in her grave on earth below or anything in the waters. This second commandment also forbids worshiping or bowing down to such an idol, as done in the Catholic church.

So in summary: 1. God forbids having any other god besides Him. 2. God forbids worshiping or bowing down to graven images of any form. This is because He says He will not share His praise with idols (Isaiah 42:cool.

Is it clear now
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy:
how did Christ lived his life. please explain better

Christ lived all His life in obedience to the 10 Commandments of GOD, constantly drawing the much needed strength to do that as a man from GOD.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy:
between you and I who has reduced the commandments? please explain the difference between your no 1 and no 2 commandments.

The first commandment prohibits giving your unflinching loyalty/first love/preeminence to anything else, other than GOD.

The second prohibits attempting to get to/worship GOD through/with the aid of creatures like trees and graven images, or any likeness of anything. GOD is a Spirit.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy:
what is the meaning of " thou shall not have any other god except him"?

Simple. There are millions of other gods some people worshiped besides God. Some are called "the god of thunder", "the god of fertility" etc.

So God is saying, you must not have any of these kind of gods except Him. This is because He is GOD, and there is none except Him (Isaiah 45:5). Clear
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2017
DoctorAlien:

The first commandment prohibits giving your unflinching loyalty/first love/preeminence to anything else, other than GOD.

The second prohibits attempting to get to/worship GOD through/with the aid of creatures like trees and graven images, or any likeness of anything. GOD is a Spirit.
you are confuse. I asked you what is the first time you said WORSHIP then 2nd time I asked you to differentiate between the 1st and the 2nd law you still said worship. meaning your 10 commandments is actually 9 not 10. where does "keep of Sabbath day only " and " not to call his name in vain "falls? do they look like worship?
to summarize it to you
(1) is don't worship any god
(2) don't call his name in vain
(3) keep the Sabbath day only
(4) honour your father and mother
(5) don't steal
(6) don't commit adultery
(7) don't kill
(cool don bear false witness
(9) don't covert your neighbor's wife
(10) don't covert you neighbour's property
so If u bow down to graven images on earth, beneath the earth, in water are they not worship other god? why are you spliting it to make people and yourself confuse?
read Bible with open mind so that you will understand the word of God
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Christ lived all His life in obedience to the 10 Commandments of GOD, constantly drawing the much needed strength to do that as a man from GOD.
but Christ violated the Sabbath day by healing the sick Luke 13:14. so give me a better explanation.
who are Christians? ask your pastors
Note if you know who christains are you won't say the word of hate to people of other belief instead you show love. just as God is love 1john 4:7-9.
if you follow Christ you will think with your brain just as Christ did to heal on Sabbath day
if you follow Christ you won't force your religion on people just as Christ never false people to follow him John 6:67
so who is a Christian? please i need a better explanation
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Splinz:

2. The second commandment is the express prohibition of making carved images of any form, whether it is Jesus Christ who dwells in heaven above, or Mary who is in her grave on earth below or anything in the waters. This second commandment also forbids worshiping or bowing down to such an idol, as done in the Catholic church.

So in summary: 1. God forbids having any other god besides Him. 2. God forbids worshiping or bowing down to graven images of any form. This is because He says He will not share His praise with idols (Isaiah 42:cool.

Is it clear now
you are confuse. I asked you what is the first time you said WORSHIP then 2nd time I asked you to differentiate between the 1st and the 2nd law you still said worship. meaning your 10 commandments is actually 9 not 10. where does "keep of Sabbath day only " and " not to call his name in vain "falls? do they look like worship?
to summarize it to you
(5) don't steal
(7) don't kill
( don bear false witness
so If u bow down to graven images on earth, beneath the earth, in water are they not worship other god? why are you spliting it to make people and yourself confuse?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Empredboy:
to summarize it to you
(5) don't steal
(7) don't kill
( don bear false witness

Hmm. I could be dealing with a kid, who knows!

Sorry, it is either you can't read or you're lacking comprehension skills. Your responses really sucks. I mean, even a toddler can do better.

My dear, learn to first of all read and digest whatever you're given before attempting to respond. This way, you'll avoid a lot of blunders.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Splinz:

Hmm. I could be dealing with a kid, who knows!

Sorry, it is either you can't read or you're lacking comprehension skills. Your responses really sucks. I mean, even a toddler can do better.

My dear, learn to first of all read and digest whatever you're given before attempting to respond. This way, you'll avoid a lot of blunders.
take care
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by gabe: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
You quoted Alberto Riviera, a mythical figure from chick publications, an American extreme evangelical publication dedicated to attacking the catholic church with unprovable lies. That was when I stopped reading...
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Empredboy:
to summarize it to you
(10) don't covert you neighbour's property.

LOL. grin grin It's only funny that someone who's very good at summarizing commandments and unifying commandments that talk about the same thing into one, cannot see that 9 and 10 above are talking about the same thing, and should be unified into one.

LOL.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Empredboy:
but Christ violated the Sabbath day by healing the sick Luke 13:14. so give me a better explanation.
who are Christians? ask your pastors
Note if you know who christains are you won't say the word of hate to people of other belief instead you show love. just as God is love 1john 4:7-9.
if you follow Christ you will think with your brain just as Christ did to heal on Sabbath day
if you follow Christ you won't force your religion on people just as Christ never false people to follow him John 6:67
so who is a Christian? please i need a better explanation

In Exod. 20:8-11 is given the guideline for keeping the Sabbath holy; no secular work was to be done. We don't work for money on the Sabbath. It is a day dedicated to communing with GOD and doing good to our fellow man(like relieving both their physical and spiritual problems), hence Christ's healing on the Sabbath. Christ did not do secular work on the Sabbath day.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
DoctorAlien:

LOL. grin grin It's only funny that someone who's very good at summarizing commandments and unifying commandments that talk about the same thing into one, cannot see that 9 and 10 above are talking about the same thing, and should be unified into one.

LOL.

Sincerely speaking, that boy (as his moniker shows) doesn't seems to understand anything. SMH
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Splinz:

Difference you asked? Okay, let me help you. The difference is that your own version of the Ten Commandment is not actually ten but nine. Yours is a fraud!

Of course, the alteration is as as a result of your church penchant for lies and deceits!

The question is: Where is the second commandment as contained in the Bible, which is missing from your own version
Abeg who numbered the commandment? my bible didnt number them 1, 2, 3.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
blackbriar:
JESUITS(SOCIETY OF JESUS)....I THINK THEY ARE THE LARGEST PRIESTLY RELIGIOUS GROUP IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
THEY ARE REFORMERS AND THINKERS UNLIKE MISSIONARIES LIKE SMA AND CSSP PRIESTS
THEIR INFLUENCE OVER SOCIETY AND GOVERNMENT IS BASED ON THE FACT THEY ARE HIGHLY LEARNED. THEY READ ALL THEIR LIFE
THE AVERAGE CATHOLIC PRIEST HAS A DEGREE IN THEOLOGY AND PHILOSOPHY BUT THE AVERAGE JESUIT PRIEST IS LEARNED(ENGR,PHYSICIST,LAWYER,SCIENTIST).....POPE FRANCIS IS A CHEMIST,HE HAS HIS MASTERS IN CHEMISTRY WITH ALL OTHER THEOLOGICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL DEGREE.
JESUITS ARE FOUND IN INSTITUTIONS OF LEARNING AND RESEARCH SUCH AS SCHOOLS(LOYOLA JESUIT COLLEGE ABUJA), UNIVERSITIES (AS MOSTLY PHYSICIST), NASA, BIG EUROPEAN RESEARCH LABS, IN GOVERNMENT ALSO.THEY LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THEIR MISSIONS, THE AVERAGE JESUITS PRIEST I NIGERIA SPEAKS ENGLISH AND FRENCH FLUENTLY.
AND OOPS IT TAKES 15 YEARS TO BE A JESUIT PRIEST
generally true.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Splinz:

Sincerely speaking, that boy (as his moniker shows) doesn't seems to understand anything. SMH
And you are a conspiracy theorist.

u have began tagging people with names.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
DoctorAlien:

In Exod. 20:8-11 is given the guideline for keeping the Sabbath holy; no secular work was to be done. We don't work for money on the Sabbath. It is a day dedicated to communing with GOD and doing good to our fellow man(like relieving both their physical and spiritual problems), hence Christ's healing on the Sabbath. Christ did not do secular work on the Sabbath day.
God knew a day like this will come that is why he inspired paul to write the following in the bible

Col 2:16
Therefore do not let
anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a SABBATH day.

God put an end to ur arguement long ago.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Splinz:

Is it clear now
i hope u are against all form of sculpture?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
DoctorAlien:

This is not the set of 10 Commandments which Christ gave to Adam, and repeated to the hearing of the whole of Israel, and wrote with His own divine finger.

Stop reading Roman Catholic-edited "Bible versions". The catholic church edited their own Bible and removed the second commandment, which forbids making and bowing down to graven images. Please consult the KJV. It is the best version of the Bible there is. Thank you.
I hope u know u have lied?

please give us the name of the catholic edition that removed a commandment. oya do it quick.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Empredboy,

Christ is, in fact, the GOD of the Old Testament. It was He who descended upon Sinai is unspeakable glory, and spoke the 10 Commandments. If this is understood, John 14:15 and Matt. 5:17-19 would be understood better. Follow the link below for an exposition on the identity of the GOD of the Old Testament.

www.nairaland.com/3459384/god-old-testament
Then he came and fulfilled that law and set it aside then he put is down to 2.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
DoctorAlien:

"Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of GOD." 1 Cor. 7:19

The people of GOD keep His Holy Sabbath, which is one of His commandments. See Rev. 12:17; 14:12

Moreover, Jesus instructs us never to break the law, or to teach men to do so. Matt. 5:17-19.

Moreover, you always misquote Paul just to lend credence to your choice of disobeying GOD's commandments. So, can you explain Gal. 3:19, knowing fully well that where there is no law, there is no transgression(Rom. 4:15)?

In essence, it is obvious that a law was added because of transgressions, and that that law was to be until Christ. What law was that which was added because of transgressions? The transgression of what? When was the law added?
where Did i mis quote paul? oya open col 2:16 what do u see there?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Then he came and fulfilled that law and set it aside then he put is down to 2.

Read Matt. 5:17-19. Christ never asked us to disobey the commandments, neither did He set aside the 10 Commandments of GOD.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ubenedictus:
i hope u are against all form of sculpture?

You lot always try to be smart by half, which is really pathetic. Again, I'd help teach you wisdom.

Yes, the second commandment forbids the worship of "images", whether of things in heaven, earth, or waters. The dictionary definition of an image is "a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art".

So when God forbids the making of, worshiping or bowing down to carved images, commonsense dictates that He wasn't speaking of one making a photograph of himself for probably identification purposes, but giving worship/adoration/reverence to such an image as either a representation of God Himself or a mediator. In other words, what is forbidden is the use of images as a connection in worshiping God.

Of course, you children of disobedience (Ephesians 2:2) will never hear any of it. You'll rather kneel, bow down and worship/adore your precious idols, thinking merely appropriating the name of either Jesus or Mary to them has transformed or makes them acceptable to God. After all, you're not worshiping but "honoring" the idols. One then wonders what differentiates you from a traditionalist who also "honors" his ancestors in his shrine.

Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by JhyMedex: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:

And, i thought you were an atheist? Why do i find atheists everywhere the truth is being exposed?
lol UA very funny person...
wat makes dis d Truth... Beck's Dr Alien said so?...
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Splinz:

[i]You lot always try to be smart by half, which is really pathetic. Again, I'd help teach you wisdom.

Yes, the second commandment forbids the worship of "images", whether of things in heaven, earth, or waters. The dictionary definition of an image is "a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art".

So when God forbids the making of, worshiping or bowing down to carved images, commonsense dictates that He wasn't speaking of one making a photograph of himself for probably identification purposes, but giving worship/adoration/reverence to such an image as either a representation of God Himself or a mediator.
u wan begin lie!

what u call d 2nd commandment has 2 explicit commands.

1. it forbids the making of all graven images for whatever purpose.
2. it forbids adoration given to images(idolatry).

we are all guilty of the first command inasmuch as u have an image at home.

i am not guilty of no 2.

do u observe command 1?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Read Matt. 5:17-19. Christ never asked us to disobey the commandments, neither did He set aside the 10 Commandments of GOD.
He did set aside many laws and sabbath observance is one of them.

Col 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a SABBATH day.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ubenedictus:
u wan begin lie!

what u call d 2nd commandment has 2 explicit commands.

1. [s]it forbids the making of all graven images for whatever purpose.[/s]
2. it forbids adoration given to images(idolatry).

we are all guilty of the first command inasmuch as u have an image at home.

i am not guilty of no 2.

do u observe command 1?

I see. Your own god must be as irrational as a mad man to forbid images intoto. I say "your own god" because the God of the Bible that I know to be the wisest and most loving, can't give a law that He knows people can't keep- an impossible task, and then turned around and condemned defaulters. Such a god must be insane!

If you are guilty of your lawlessness/idolatry (I am not an idolater), then repent from it. Sheepishly lying that the second commandment covers images for whatever purpose is as silly as the "proponents" whose aim is to give the deceived ones like you a false hope of not being a alone in your full scale disobedience/idolatry.

So bro, this deceitful explanation coined by you to further your idolatry is at best, workable among your fellow travelers.

PS: You guys really sucks when it comes to knowledge of the Scriptures. In fact, if I were to rate you on a scale of 10, it will be 1/10. Your ridiculous explanation reminds me of one of your brothers who was arguing the other day that the "woman" of Rev. 12 (which is a symbolic representation of the true Church), is in fact, Mary. Hehehe... very funny people.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Splinz:

I see. Your own god must be as irrational as a mad man to forbid images intoto. I say "your own god" because the God of the Bible that I know to be the wisest and most loving, can't give a law that He knows people can't keep- an impossible task, and then turned around and condemned defaulters. Such a god must be insane!

If you are guilty of your lawlessness/idolatry (I am not an idolater), then repent from it. Sheepishly lying that the second commandment covers images for whatever purpose is as silly as the "proponents" whose aim is to give the deceived ones like you a false hope of not being a alone in your full scale disobedience/idolatry.

So bro, this deceitful explanation coined by you to further your idolatry is at best, workable among your fellow travelers.

PS: You guys really sucks when it comes to knowledge of the Scriptures. In fact, if I were to rate you on a scale of 10, it will be 1/10. Your ridiculous explanation reminds me of one of your brothers who was arguing the other day that the "woman" of Rev. 12 (which is a symbolic representation of the true Church), is in fact, Mary. Hehehe... very funny people.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Splinz:

[i]I see. Your own god must be as irrational as a mad man to forbid images intoto. I say "your own god" because the God of the Bible that I know to be the wisest and most loving, can't give a law that He knows people can't keep- an impossible task, and then turned around and condemned defaulters. Such a god must be insane!

Hahaha, this is wat d bible says: You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
do u observe this?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Hahaha, this is wat d bible says: You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
do u observe this?

"...You shall not bow down to them or worship them". Do you see that it is talking of making such image an object of worship like you do
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Splinz:

"...You shall not bow down to them or worship them". Do you see that it is talking of making such image an object of worship like you do
Those are two sentences, two commands. two thou shall not. one forbid making images, d second forbids worshipping them.

do u even observe d first? i hope u remember u are the one claiming d commandments are still all active.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Those are two sentences, two commands. two thou shall not. one forbid making images, d second forbids worshipping them.

do u even observe d first? i hope u remember u are the one claiming d commandments are still all active.

Oh really- two commands? You mean just like you Catholics deceitfully split the last commandment into two, after doing away with the original second commandment So then, the commandment is no longer the "Ten Commandment" but probably eleven, twelve or thirteen?

Hmm. Clap for yourself! SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Best Easter Quotation / The Power Of The Most Blessed Sacrament / Iwe Orin Mimo On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.