Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Shocking Jesuit Oath - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shocking Jesuit Oath (5735 Views)

"The Force" - Dr. Alberto Rivera (Ex-Jesuit Priest) / The Shocking Unbelievable Story Of Jesu Oyingbo,The Self-acclaimed Nigeria Jesus / The Extreme Jesuit Oath. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

I have no words. Totally speecless.

they are so many Catholics who have no idea things like these are going on.

There's no godliness anywhere close to Catholicism.

By GOD's grace many of them who sincerely think that the Roman Catholic organization is of GOD will get to know the truth.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by chalz493: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
You re talking crap!
U know nothing about the church,its been their right from the 1st century I mean catholic.
DoctorAlien:

Yes. By GOD's grace, I try to follow Christ's example. Christianity is different from Roman Catholicism.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
chalz493:
You re talking crap!
U know nothing about the church,its been their right from the 1st century I mean catholic.

LOL. Of course, the mystery of iniquity was already at work during Paul's day. When the apostles and the true disciples of Christ were all taken out of the way, the Man of Sin, called the Bishop of Rome, rose to power through unholy alliance with pagan rome.(2 Thess. 2:7).

The good news is that GOD still has some people who keep His 10 Commandments, including His Holy Sabbath(Exod. 20:8-11; Isa. 58:13). They will never be deceived by Satan, neither will they receive the mark of the beast which the beast(papacy) will seek to enforce on all men.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
analice107:

Did i just saw "To descend low to be a Jew?". descend low to be a Jew? Is Jesus whom they claim to serve not a Jew? What nonsense is this?
I believe you really disagree with Catholic teachings and believe they are demonic. But do you also believe that it is okay to discredit Catholics by lying about them? End justifies the means? Catholics believe in many things that Protestants believe are idolatrous like veneration of Mary, statues, invocation of Saints etc. But stooping to the level of Alien of promoting lies would really be unChristian I think.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by MostHigh: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
DoctorAlien:
People, I believe you now have a clue as to whom Jesuits really are. They are everywhere and anywhere you can think of. You might have met one of them. One of them might be the pastor in your church(I'm not joking!). But if anyone tells you he's a jesuit, I believe you now know what he means.

[url=remnantofgod.org/jes-oth.htm]Source[/url]

Well said Sire

Anæl penetration is the 13 degree rite (the highest Ritual/Rite)for OTO (Order Templar Orientalis).

The most powerful earthly orders indulge in this Rite exclusively as Thier highest initiatory Ritual/Rite

Alberto Rivera told us all what the Jesuits are about.

But it's his word against Thiers.

Who would you believe?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by analice107: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Papist:

I believe you really disagree with Catholic teachings and believe they are demonic. But do you also believe that it is okay to discredit Catholics by lying about them? End justifies the means? Catholics believe in many things that Protestants believe are idolatrous like veneration of Mary, statues, invocation of Saints etc. But stooping to the level of Alien of promoting lies would really be unChristian I think.
Okay sir, now post the lies i told against the Catholic religion.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
MostHigh:

Well said Sire

Anæl penetration is the 13 degree rite (the highest Ritual/Rite)for OTO (Order Templar Orientalis).

The most powerful earthly orders indulge in this Rite exclusively as Thier highest initiatory Ritual/Rite

Alberto Rivera told us all what the Jesuits are about.

But it's his word against Thiers.

Who would you believe?
make una dey talk small truth. All this conspiracy theories no dey pay. Na weytin concern Jesuits and templars?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
DoctorAlien:
You can call me a Conspiracy Theorist...

But guess who started the French Revolution?

Yea. You guessed right. Jesuits of the Catholic church. This is not mainstream news, as the Jesuits themselves control major governments and media outlets.
HAHAHAHA, THAT WAS FUNNY
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
analice107:

Oh My God. No, no, no, no. I can not believe what my eyes are seeing. Gracious Lord!!!!!. I mean, i knew the Jesuit Order to be bad, but this is too much.
These people are purely Satanic.
i dont really blame you, you will believe anything against the catholic church. Just for ur information, when a jesuit take vows it is always in d open, never a secret afair, infact a whole church is invited + d bishop of the area. It happens in the full veiw of everybody.
The jesuits arent even secretive, they run churches, charities and school.

Have u ever even seen a jesuit before?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Yes. By GOD's grace, I try to follow Christ's example. Christianity is different from Roman Catholicism.
who is a Christian ?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Empredboy:
who is a Christian ?

A Christian is the person who abides in Christ, keeps the 10 Commandments of GOD, including His holy Sabbath(knowing fully well that GOD requires obedience to His holy Law from all who would identify with Him), and lives his life as Jesus lived when He was on earth, striving daily to fully obey all the commandments of Christ as revealed in the Bible and the Bible alone. (1 Jn. 2:6; Jn. 14:15; Exod. 20:6; Rev. 12:17; 14:12; 2 Tim. 3:16 KJV).
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
DoctorAlien:

A Christian is the person who abides in Christ, keeps the 10 Commandments of GOD, including His holy Sabbath(knowing fully well that GOD requires obedience to His holy Law from all who would identify with Him), and lives his life as Jesus lived when He was on earth, striving daily to fully obey all the commandments of Christ as revealed in the Bible and the Bible alone. (1 Jn. 2:6; Jn. 14:15; Exod. 20:6; Rev. 12:17; 14:12; 2 Tim. 3:16 KJV).
my bro come to a lay man's level. all these you said about a Christian won't be understood by a lay man. Ok let me rephrase the question. what are the qualities to look out For in a christain? Christ simplified the 10 commandment into just 2 .which are love of God and love of Neigbour.
just like the Pharisees followed old laws like washing of hands before eating , even to circumcision yet used all these laws to tempt Jesus so also you are using all these long laws to chase an intending christain away.
will I call someone who obeys all the 10 commandments but doesn't have a forgiven spirit a Christian? what about someone who has never been to church but he can share all that he has freely with the needy? who is truly a Christian between the two?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Empredboy:
what are the qualities to look out For in a christain?
See Gal. 5:22-26
Christ simplified the 10 commandment into just 2 .which are love of God and love of Neigbour.
The only way you can love GOD is to keep His commandments(Exod. 20:6; Jn. 14:15)
just like the Pharisees followed old laws like washing of hands before eating , even to circumcision yet used all these laws to tempt Jesus
Circumcision and ceremonies are never classed with the 10 Commandments.
so also you are using all these long laws to chase an intending christain away.
Christianity is not all rosy. It is a life of obedience to GOD. Luk. 14:28
will I call someone who obeys all the 10 commandments but doesn't have a forgiven spirit a Christian? what about someone who has never been to church but he can share all that he has freely with the needy? who is truly a Christian between the two?
A christian is one who behaves like Christ.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
DoctorAlien:
See Gal. 5:22-26 The only way you can love GOD is to keep His commandments(Exod. 20:6; Jn. 14:15) Circumcision and ceremonies are never classed with the 10 Commandments. Christianity is not all rosy. It is a life of obedience to GOD. Luk. 14:28 A christian is one who behaves like Christ.
all these Bible verses you are giving are all the Pharisees were doing when they keep challenging Jesus base on what was written in the scriptures. example was when Jesus healed on Sabbath day they accused him for not keeping to the law. read the answer he gave them mark 3:1-6. keeping the Sabbath day only is the 3rd commandment. so the accused him for not keeping it only and please understand Jesus reply.
now using jesus reply ,i ask you again is been born again but not loving your fellow human makes you a Christian?
note. don't quote any Bible verse because Jesus never quote any scriptures except when the devil tempted him. he only use his brain to answer . so answer
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Empredboy:
all these Bible verses you are giving are all the Pharisees were doing when they keep challenging Jesus base on what was written in the scriptures. example was when Jesus healed on Sabbath day they accused him for not keeping to the law. read the answer he gave them mark 3:1-6. keeping the Sabbath day only is the 3rd commandment. so the accused him for not keeping it only and please understand Jesus reply.
now using jesus reply ,i ask you again is been born again but not loving your fellow human makes you a Christian?
note. don't quote any Bible verse because Jesus never quote any scriptures except when the devil tempted him. he only use his brain to answer . so answer

The Sabbath is a day in which we avoid secular work. We worship GOD exclusively on that day, and do good to our fellow man. No wonder Jesus healed on the Sabbath day.

Note: Jesus kept the Sabbath too. Luk. 4:16

The Sabbath is the 4th commandment, anyway.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Ubenedictus(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
DoctorAlien:

The Sabbath is a day in which we avoid secular work. We worship GOD exclusively on that day, and do good to our fellow man. No wonder Jesus healed on the Sabbath day.

Hehehe, d bible says, do not allow anyone judge u are regard sabbaths! abi u have 4goten?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Hehehe, d bible says, do not allow anyone judge u are regard sabbaths! abi u have 4goten?

"Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of GOD." 1 Cor. 7:19

The people of GOD keep His Holy Sabbath, which is one of His commandments. See Rev. 12:17; 14:12

Moreover, Jesus instructs us never to break the law, or to teach men to do so. Matt. 5:17-19.

Moreover, you always misquote Paul just to lend credence to your choice of disobeying GOD's commandments. So, can you explain Gal. 3:19, knowing fully well that where there is no law, there is no transgression(Rom. 4:15)?

In essence, it is obvious that a law was added because of transgressions, and that that law was to be until Christ. What law was that which was added because of transgressions? The transgression of what? When was the law added?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2017
DoctorAlien:

if you say all these about Sabbath day, why then was Jesus accused or tested on Sabbath day ? what was his answer? did he manufacture answer from the the scriptures? instead he told them simple logic.
so in a simple was WHO IS A CHRISTAIN?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2017
DoctorAlien:

please understand the 10 commandments.
(1) thou shall not have any other god except him
(2) thou shall not call his name in vain
(3) remember to keep the Sabbath day only
(4) honour your father and mother
(5) thou shall not kill
(6) thou shall not commit adultery
(7) thou shall not steal
(coolyou shall not bear false witness against your neighbors
(9)thou shall not convert your neighbors wife
(10) thou shall not convert your neighbors property.
to understand the 10 commandment, you should know that Jesus broke it down into two.
no 1 to 3 is the love of God
no 4 to 10 is for neighbours.
so stop saying 10 commandments because there is more to love than the 10 commandment which Jesus illustrated in the story of THE GOOD SAMARITAN. to understand me better, which part of the 10 commandments does the good Samaritan falls to?
but we can easily say it falls into the new commandments of LOVE OF NEIGHBOUR. so who is a Christian? please i need a simple answer
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by akintom(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Well, what's more weird?

Some of the unflinching atheists you know could be catholic Jesuits. .
If you're this full of hate, distrust, and contempt towards your fellow Christians, a lesser dose can't be expected from your "holiness DoctorAlien", towards atheists.

DoctorAlien:

, and even spearheaded opposition to the catholic church,
it will also be OK, to suspect that you DoctorAlien is a Jesuit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy:
(5) thou shall not kill
(7) thou shall not steal
(9)thou shall not convert your neighbors wife
(10) thou shall not convert your neighbors property.

This is not the set of 10 Commandments which Christ gave to Adam, and repeated to the hearing of the whole of Israel, and wrote with His own divine finger.

Stop reading Roman Catholic-edited "Bible versions". The catholic church edited their own Bible and removed the second commandment, which forbids making and bowing down to graven images. Please consult the KJV. It is the best version of the Bible there is. Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2017
DoctorAlien:

This is not the set of 10 Commandments which Christ gave to Adam, and repeated to the hearing of the whole of Israel, and wrote with His

Stop reading Roman Catholic-edited "Bible versions". The catholic church edited their own Bible and removed the second commandment, which forbids making and bowing down to graven images. Please consult the KJV. It is the best version of the Bible there is. Thank you.
haha are you for real? do you really understand this Bible?
what you quoted is the first commandment. the full version of it is
" I am the lord your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, house of bondage thou shall not make for thyself any image or likeness in heave or earth or beneath the earth. you shall not bow to them or serve them" . when did Christ meet Adam to give him the 10 commandments. was it Christ that gave us 10 commandments? the summary of the 10 commandments was what I listed to you. it's you Pentecostals that make people who want to move closer to God to panic because of the rigidity of the law. you read the 10 commandment in Old Testament ,the Pharisees and the chief priests read the book of law which are about 700 commandments but Christ came and simplify it to 2 yet you still don't understand your God. I am still waiting for the answer to my question.
who is a Christian?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by blackbriar: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
JESUITS(SOCIETY OF JESUS)....I THINK THEY ARE THE LARGEST PRIESTLY RELIGIOUS GROUP IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
THEY ARE REFORMERS AND THINKERS UNLIKE MISSIONARIES LIKE SMA AND CSSP PRIESTS
THEIR INFLUENCE OVER SOCIETY AND GOVERNMENT IS BASED ON THE FACT THEY ARE HIGHLY LEARNED. THEY READ ALL THEIR LIFE
THE AVERAGE CATHOLIC PRIEST HAS A DEGREE IN THEOLOGY AND PHILOSOPHY BUT THE AVERAGE JESUIT PRIEST IS LEARNED(ENGR,PHYSICIST,LAWYER,SCIENTIST).....POPE FRANCIS IS A CHEMIST,HE HAS HIS MASTERS IN CHEMISTRY WITH ALL OTHER THEOLOGICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL DEGREE.
JESUITS ARE FOUND IN INSTITUTIONS OF LEARNING AND RESEARCH SUCH AS SCHOOLS(LOYOLA JESUIT COLLEGE ABUJA), UNIVERSITIES (AS MOSTLY PHYSICIST), NASA, BIG EUROPEAN RESEARCH LABS, IN GOVERNMENT ALSO.THEY LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THEIR MISSIONS, THE AVERAGE JESUITS PRIEST I NIGERIA SPEAKS ENGLISH AND FRENCH FLUENTLY.
AND OOPS IT TAKES 15 YEARS TO BE A JESUIT PRIEST
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy,

Christ is, in fact, the GOD of the Old Testament. It was He who descended upon Sinai is unspeakable glory, and spoke the 10 Commandments. If this is understood, John 14:15 and Matt. 5:17-19 would be understood better. Follow the link below for an exposition on the identity of the GOD of the Old Testament.

www.nairaland.com/3459384/god-old-testament

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy:
(5) thou shall not kill
(7) thou shall not steal
(9) thou shall not convert your neighbors wife
(10) u shall not convert your neighbors property.

Liars!!! Wouldn't you lot stop corrupting (adding and removing; Deuteronomy 4:2) the holy Scriptures

Below is the Ten Commandment as written by God and contained in the Bible in Exodus 20:3-17;

1. You shall have no other gods before me.

2. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them. (what a big indictment on the so-called Catholic church, it is then no marvel why they subtly removed this law from their own corrupt version).

3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God.

5. Honor your father and your mother.

6. You shall not kill.

7. You shall not commit adultery.

8. You shall not steal.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his ass, or anything that is your neighbor's.

Here is the fraud as committed by your church: The Catholic church cunningly split the last commandment into two, i.e, as seen on the Bible version, your own 9th & 10th commandment are but just one. This was done by your church to make up for the original second commandment done away, as seen from the authentic Laws. Of course, the reason for this deceit is not far fetched. It is to cover up its sins instead of repenting, keep on blindfolding followers like you from seeing its many crimes against God- its indictment!

This is happening because you don't read your Bible but the lies in your catechism book, and the doctored and controlled bulletins dished out to you every Sunday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Splinz:

Liars!!! Wouldn't you lot stop corrupting (adding and removing; Deuteronomy 4:2) the holy Scriptures

Below is the Ten Commandment as written by God and contained in the Bible in Exodus 20:3-17;

2. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them. (what a big indictment on the so-called Catholic church, it is then no marvel why they subtly removed this law from their own corrupt version).

3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God.

6. You shall not kill.

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his ass, or anything that is your neighbor's.

Here is the fraud as committed by your church: The Catholic church cunningly split the last commandment into two, i.e, as seen on the Bible version, your own 9th & 10th commandment are but just one. This was done by your church to make up for the original second commandment done away, as seen from the authentic Laws. Of course, the reason for this deceit is not far fetched. It is to cover up its sins instead of repenting, keep on blindfolding followers like you from seeing its many crimes against God- its indictment!

This is happening because you don't read your Bible but the lies in your catechism book, and the doctored and controlled bulletins dished out to you every Sunday!
why do you like to give yourself Unnecessary headache?
what are the difference in what i wrote from yours?
I have been asking a question since no one has given me the answer instead of you to give the answer you were there finding what is not missing.
what is the different between property and and those things you listed in no10?
my question who is a Christian?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Empredboy,

Christ is, in fact, the GOD of the Old Testament. It was He who descended upon Sinai is unspeakable glory, and spoke the 10 Commandments. If this is understood, John 14:15 and Matt. 5:17-19 would be understood better. Follow the link below for an exposition on the identity of the GOD of the Old Testament.

www.nairaland.com/3459384/god-old-testament
explain it to me in a layman's way. who is a christain? forget all this story just answer me
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Splinz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy:
why do you like to give yourself Unnecessary headache?
what are the difference in what i wrote from yours?
I have been asking a question since no one has given me the answer instead of you to give the answer you were there finding what is not missing.
what is the different between property and and those things you listed in no10?
my question who is a Christian?

Difference you asked? Okay, let me help you. The difference is that your own version of the Ten Commandment is not actually ten but nine. Yours is a fraud!

Of course, the alteration is as as a result of your church penchant for lies and deceits!

The question is: Where is the second commandment as contained in the Bible, which is missing from your own version
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by DoctorAlien(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empredboy:
explain it to me in a layman's way. who is a christain? forget all this story just answer me

A christian is one who lives his life the way Christ lived his when He was on earth.
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Splinz:

Difference you asked? Okay, let me help you. The difference is that your own version of the Ten Commandment is not actually ten but nine. Yours is a fraud!

Of course, the alteration is as as a result of your church penchant for lies and deceits!

The question is: Where is the second commandment as contained in the Bible, which is missing from your own version
what is the meaning of " thou shall not have any other god except him"?
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
DoctorAlien:

A christian is one who lives his life the way Christ lived his when He was on earth.
how did Christ lived his life. please explain better
Re: The Shocking Jesuit Oath by Empredboy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Splinz:

6. You shall not kill.

8. You shall not steal.

between you and I who has reduced the commandments? please explain the difference between your no 1 and no 2 commandments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience / Is Church Wedding Scriptural Or Just The White-man's Tradition / Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.