Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (44273 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by apollo13(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
chemystery:
lol
I swear! Na only money thief girls sabi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Sirwallace(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
this is just a confirmation of the general notion that the ugly ones get to be brilliant and intelligent while the pretty ones are the opposite. I guess what they lack in beauty, they compensate in other department.

those girls really fall my hands. all they do is speak phonetics which is not always correct.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Sunnynwa: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerian men just use and dump them, most are the same level with them intellectually.
I know a couple of young men who are really confused on how to get a quality wife.
tiwiex:

U made good points then I wondered, who is dating them and why are they not pressured to improve themselves? It is like Nigerian men don't really expect so much intellectually from their women.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by notttty(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
so glad am married already cos i cant imagine dating any of this fish brain girls around right now. a serving corper in my office cant spell excel. as in computer excel

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by daveP(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oh my God

Glad and extremely happy for Ifeanyi Ubah's stance

That's how one of the beauty pageants in a Univ. Saw a contestants saying manicure Is the care of the leg and pedicure is the care of the hands....

It was worse cos she was smiling and beaming with confidence when she said that......
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
kilokeys:
BIMBOS everywhere grin

some have to put lipstick on their forehead to make-up their mind about anything.

Brutal grin
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by smartpyzee(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

See dem faces..... Bad market gringringrin

They thought it was blow--job and hand jobs.......... Most of these babes brain no pass 10MB
u Bahd ooh!!!
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Ngokafor(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I know truth hurts and i don't expect you yo agree with me knowing the typical Nigeria girl, but out there it's a well known and almost un-arguable that majority of Nigerian girls are extremely ignorant. I also have a strong urge to call you a liar as well since almost everyone can assert that what you just posted doesn't tally with reality. I used to be banker and i knew how 90% of the female bankers got recruited, I've owned and ran my own company for 11 years now with branches in every major city in Nigeria and i know how recruitment of female workers go as well. A graduate of UNIBEN and exra 4years studying abroad, i have dated both Nigerian and foreign women. Nigerian women remain the filth of Africa's womenhood.
It's not about topics that interest men or women, it's about basic knowledge any functional adult should know. Most women I've came across has no academic interest whatsoever, am afraid it seems they have no interest at all apart from superficial things like sitcoms and the latest celebrity gossip.
My son's current girlfriend is a Slovenian and we can talk for hours on topics from Nazism to Neo colonialism, Cultures, languages to bizarre stuffs like Stem cells. She's only 21 last August. Your silly Nigerian girls don't even know their own president, now you wonder what answer they'll give if you ask them who's Marcus Garvey or even bring up such important topics like Pan-Africanism.

...You sound extremely bitter mr man,why would i lie to you or anyone here?...what truth is supposed to hurt me now?...First of all,i do not work in a bank..the fact that i work in a Corporate Organization does not mean its a bank!...the banking industry you are ranting about was messed up by you men thinking with your diccks!!..so unprofessional in your conduct its disgusting..You employ pretty women and girls hoping to sleep with them or use them to make money for your bank overlooking their academic qualifications,then turn round to wail..dude please!!

....who were those who conducted those interviews that employed those women and ladies ??..is it not your air headed gender??....It would have been a different ball game if women were the ones employing because we are a lot more professional and that's the truth!!..My Organization do not have those problems you gripped about because of company policy,as well as having a sizeable number of women at the helm of affairs...so blame your lame gender for the bank rot...and leave women out of your self_inflicted misery.

...secondly,you talk about how your son"s girlfriend who is Slovenian knows so much about the Nazi and second World War..and i ask,so what?..wasn't her country in Europe devastated by Hitler during the second World War?..of course she should!...let her talk about the African colonial era,African Slavery and their American sojourn,Aparthied South-Africa,Wars in africa(Biafran War included),June 12 crisis in Nigeria in 1993 as well as Military dictatorship in Africa..lets see how that plays out..I am Igbo and can talk about the Biafran War through and through even though i did not personally experience it..so shove your Slovenian smartness somewhere.

..Lastly,you talk about Nigerian women being beneath others and coming from a black-man i just smile.The last time i checked,you guys have not contributed much to man-kind either apart from crime, exporting your criminal activities all over the World and boasting about how women from other races love you for your 'expertise in bed'..smh!!..You cannot compare yourselves to the average White-man or Asian in-terms of intellectual prowess so kindly take several seats..You men are very smart yet Nigeria you dominate in most sectors is run down after 50 plus years of independence from the British and basically a shame of a country...

...so yes i repeat,Nigerian males are not more intelligent than their female counterpart...Good-day.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You sound extremely bitter mr man,why would i lie to you or anyone here?………………a
I can only get two things from your long rant …
1: Yes most Nigerian girls has only Sex to offer and nothing else and rely only on their feminity for progress.
2: That you are not much different from those sort of girls discussed above since you can't even come up with an intelligent rebuttal to the claims made above.

Mind you , the Slovenian Smarty you just talked about will floor you on issues with the Biafran war, the current agitation and can comprehensively tell you the problems with it and what she thinks as solutions. an IPOB member(Netherlands) , so i don't really know what you think you knew about your culture, since in order to be close to her lover she learnt to speak igbo.

Well all these are not the point, the point is that truth hurts and now i knew how much. I wish you happy recovery lollz.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by daveemuobo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
Even some that read fishery in school will be address as Dr in Nigeria

One of the girls have been spotted here..

To educate you, Every course including fisheries has a PhD level and the holders are addressed as doctors
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...so yes i repeat,Nigerian males are not more intelligent than their female counterpart...Good-day.
That's all.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by daveemuobo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
turawaa:
....not medulla oblongata rather CEREBRUM

Let me also correct you..it's the hippocampus specifically not cerebrum which is a general term for the the forebrain.

It's like somebody asking me where I stay, and I say Nigeria instead of saying Ikeja, Lagos.

The part of the brain responsible for memory, judgement and intelligence is the hippocampus (in the cerebrum)
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by vindisick: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Setaje:
You have not completed the story. One of the participants was asked the material used to make her clothes and she said pure water material. She probably meant linen.... another was asked something about her clothe and she said she likes it because It looks like busu and busu is her best pet. Busu means cat!!!!!

Why won't they cancel it......... most are graduates and undergraduate of unizik and Co. In the work place, they can't even spell and they finished with 2'1. They don't no anything and u keep wondering how they even passed interview. Just very pretty but most of them don't know anything.
i liked your comment while i was going through it but the moment you mentioned unizik exposed your level and how myopic you are. NAU is not for slow thinkers
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by vindisick: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ayinke93:
See dem grin.... Flat heads lipsrsealed
bush girl

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Bluezy13(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Olasco93:
It's not enough to be Beautiful. Upgrade your Medula oblangata.

You have not upgraded your own Medula oblongata
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by montezz(f): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You sound extremely bitter mr man,why would i lie to you or anyone here?...what truth is supposed to hurt me now?...First of all,i do not work in a bank..the fact that i work in a Corporate Organization does not mean its a bank!...the banking industry you are ranting about was messed up by you men thinking with your diccks!!..so unprofessional in your conduct its disgusting..You employ pretty women and girls hoping to sleep with them or use them to make money for your bank overlooking their academic qualifications,then turn round to wail..dude please!!

....who were those who conducted those interviews that employed those women and ladies ??..is it not your air headed gender??....It would have been a different ball game if women were the ones employing because we are a lot more professional and that's the truth!!..My Organization do not have those problems you gripped about because of company policy,as well as having a sizeable number of women at the helm of affairs...so blame your lame gender for the bank rot...and leave women out of your self_inflicted misery.

...secondly,you talk about how your son"s girlfriend who is Slovenian knows so much about the Nazi and second World War..and i ask,so what?..wasn't her country in Europe devastated by Hitler during the second World War?..of course she should!...let her talk about the African colonial era,African Slavery and their American sojourn,Aparthied South-Africa,Wars in africa(Biafran War included),June 12 crisis in Nigeria in 1993 as well as Military dictatorship in Africa..lets see how that plays out..I am Igbo and can talk about the Biafran War through and through even though i did not personally experience it..so shove your Slovenian smartness somewhere.

..Lastly,you talk about Nigerian women being beneath others and coming from a black-man i just smile.The last time i checked,you guys have not contributed much to man-kind either apart from crime, exporting your criminal activities all over the World and boasting about how women from other races love you for your 'expertise in bed'..smh!!..You cannot compare yourselves to the average White-man or Asian in-terms of intellectual prowess so kindly take several seats..You men are very smart yet Nigeria you dominate in most sectors is run down after 50 plus years of independence from the British and basically a shame of a country...

Thank you so much for this wonderful response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by bigerboy200: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
nice one Sir...I really wish i could hand u 3 cans of cold orijin to refresh urself under this hot sun..lol. I couldn't agree any less with your opinion. Sadly,the woman you quoted was almost measuring intelligence or smartness on how well males and females do perform during interviews in her organisation, but failing to realize that uneducated fellows can also be intelligent/smart/clever.You are a lucky man to have nailed one of such rare species in this our generation.kudos sir, cos the truth is that they are very very hard to find judging from my own personal experiences with these girls and some of us can never settle for a dull or mumu girl in life, majority of them think sex, cooking different soups, cleaning your house, doing ur laundry is all we want, not knowing that those are the least of our worries..like u said, good sex is very cheap these days,I don't even need a wife for that,i can also pay some change to a nanny to clean my house for me every weekend if i feel too lazy, with the many bukateria and eateries everywhere in Naija, off cus food isn't a problem, at the end on the day what we really want is someone with something upstairs that you can add value to our lives. In fact, na God save me ohhh, my story for resemble one recent post where the man was complaining of his lazy and dull wife who can't even teach the kids in primary skul..Everything he described about his wife was descriptive of my latest gf who i am double surely gonna break up with. She also graduated with a poor grade due to her laziness and "i don't care attitude".I at various times sent her money to obtain PGD forms in different schools(i did the enquiries myself ohh, just for her to enroll), she refused. I also told her understudy a lady here on nairaland who sells attachments or anybody doing well in business she likes with the mind of supporting her when she wants to start up, she bluntly refused and even insulted my opinion. She keeps insisting on joining me where i am doing my doctorate prog(outside the country)..I keep explaining to her how difficult it is to even get a job or admission here with such a poor grade as hers let alone get a scholarship(cos i am on one) and besides i don't have such kind of money to burn, instead of her to reason, she keeps fighting me and accusing me of keeping a gf here which is why i don't want her to come..just imagine...all that occupies her mind is taking selfies, movies, reading linda blog,bella naija, stalking kyle and kim kardashian, even the smartphones they are crazy about, the can't use it well.. infact if i carry this kain pesin go house sef, na resounding reset slap my mama go tear me... I think our generation is truly unlucky.. Respect tho to the few intelligent and hard working females with great sense of purpose and with clear direction of what you want your lives to be. More power to your elbow...

ka0s:
I know truth hurts and i don't expect you yo agree with me knowing the typical Nigeria girl, but out there it's a well known and almost un-arguable that majority of Nigerian girls are extremely ignorant. I also have a strong urge to call you a liar as well since almost everyone can assert that what you just posted doesn't tally with reality. I used to be banker and i knew how 90% of the female bankers got recruited, I've owned and ran my own company for 11 years now with branches in every major city in Nigeria and i know how recruitment of female workers go as well. A graduate of UNIBEN and exra 4years studying abroad, i have dated both Nigerian and foreign women. Nigerian women remain the filth of Africa's womenhood.
It's not about topics that interest men or women, it's about basic knowledge any functional adult should know. Most women I've came across has no academic interest whatsoever, am afraid it seems they have no interest at all apart from superficial things like sitcoms and the latest celebrity gossip.
My son's current girlfriend is a Slovenian and we can talk for hours on topics from Nazism to Neo colonialism, Cultures, languages to bizarre stuffs like Stem cells. She's only 21 last August. Your silly Nigerian girls don't even know their own president, now you wonder what answer they'll give if you ask them who's Marcus Garvey or even bring up such important topics like Pan-Africanism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Ngokafor(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I can only get two things from your long rant …
1: Yes most Nigerian girls has only Sex to offer and nothing else and rely only on their feminity for progress.
2: That you are not much different from those sort of girls discussed above since you can't even come up with an intelligent rebuttal to the claims made above.

Mind you , the Slovenian Smarty you just talked about will floor you on issues with the Biafran war, the current agitation and can comprehensively tell you the problems with it and what she thinks as solutions. an IPOB member(Netherlands) , so i don't really know what you think you knew about your culture, since in order to be close to her lover she learnt to speak igbo.

Well all these are not the point, the point is that truth hurts and now i knew how much. I wish you happy recovery lollz.

...funny dude,its clear you are a bitter,sad man.You have not made any intelligent assertions that are worthy of rebuttal apart from sweeping ignorant and chauvinistic statements you cannot support...The fact that your Slovenian is the most intelligent female in your household/nuclear and extended family is your loss not mine.Perhaps you have an abundance of half-wits around you but i can assure you she certainly cant be more intelligent than me or those around me.

...If you were half as intelligent as you claim you are then you should know that humans would always offer you what you want them to..sex,intellect,spirituality e.t.c..therefore if you have an Organization and is only interested in hiring girls to sleep with and make money from..that's what you are going to get..no brainer and certainly nothing to do with women having 'only sex to offer'

...Finally if anyone needs to recover from anything Mr slovenian 'lover'..it is you cause you clearly have loads of issue.

..P.s..you say she is an IPOB member,that means you and your 'son' are IPOB members as well....i guess those saying you guys are all about hatred are right after all...you simply have no love in y'all do you?..pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by andyanders: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
You don't have to blame any Nnewi person at all cus they only know how to trade on motor parts or anything parts as their ladies only prefer moneybags than a well educated person. They are after cash and nothing else.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by blocker: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin WHEN THERE IS NO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PRESENCE IN THE SOUTH EAST, WHEN ALL THE NNEWI GIRLS DEY LOOK FOR CASH CASH BOYZ, WHEN ACCORDING TO OKOROAWUSA 70% OF "NDIGBO" DO NOT READ NEWSPAPERS OR LISTEN TO RADIO ALL THEY KNOW IS NOLLYWOODING HOW WILL THEY HEAR THE VOICE OF LIE LIE MOHAMMED CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS HOW MUCH KNOW THE NAME OF THE PRESIDENT OF NAIJA OR HIS TITLE?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Eeeew!! that really hurts. you need a rope ? you can voluntarily hang you know .

You claim to be Igbo, you know so much about the Civil War apart from everything else, You turn around and say IPOB are just bitter just to make a point, what's more do you want me to say ? You just proved to all that you're just an ignorant NIGERIAN girl. If all you do is Lie( 1st post) , insult (second post) and attack your own(3rd post) Maybe we only need to hand you a cucumber to complete the requirements needed to be officially certified Dumb.

It beats me that a foreigner will research on the issues affecting your own people and feel empathetic towards your cause and some Dumb slowpoke here will denigrate people who has given all they have for your cause just to prove her stupidity.

anyway a Nigerian girl will Bleep to get her way afterall what else does she have to offer, she'll betray his own to get her way , afterall she's not intelligent enough to understand the meaning of repercussions nor does the notion of dignity her turf, that's why you'll see female afro-American activists leading thousands of her people, sticking to her cause and even going to jail for it. Here all we get are ignorant whores with Morals the like of a pig.

You should be ashamed to say you have a job , at least now we know what's your job.
Ngokafor:

..pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by VictorRomanov: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
Even some that read fishery in school will be address as Dr in Nigeria

Someone could be addressed as a doctor if:

1. They re medical doctors,
2. If they are given the title by a university as an honour
3. If they have a doctorate degree in their course of study.

So yes, someone who studied fishery can be addressed as a doctor.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
bigerboy200:
just imagine...all that occupies her mind is taking selfies, movies, reading linda blog,bella naija, stalking kyle and kim kardashian, even the smartphones they are crazy about, the can't use it well.. infact if i carry this kain pesin go house sef, na resounding reset slap my mama go tear me... I think our generation is truly unlucky..

Good God! I think I'll be the one offering drinks here, you just said it better than i can. I and my wife are worried our sons might end up marrying foreigners. My eldest son came back to Nigeria to assist in running my business, he met many girls but they were all like the ones you mentioned above. I am truly worried. My second son is now dating a foreigner and i pray his junior ones won't be doing same.
If you're a father you'll truly understand my pains. I just don't know how to help the hard working young man.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
What is this buahhaahhhaaa about so called beauty peagent. It pisses me off seeing sm young girls posing nudity because of pride and materialism. Bytheway, was that not Anambra state whose sec. Sch result is always excellent? No, there is more to this!
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
bigerboy200:

During our era in the 80's women are not this Dumb, though back then there were not many women in the universities as of now but the few available were really different and stood out amongst their peers, i don't really know what happened, what kind of mumu virus infected them .it's just sad. just look at Ngozi above me extolling ignorance and believing it makes her look cool.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by bezimo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
I thought Bingohari was giving a honorary doctorate.Lol!!!
Dr Bingohari.Hahahaha
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by fboonmy: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
greenermodels:
99%of Nigerian girls are like that, that's how one was impregnated at onitsha by a guy that claims to work in an oil company at asaba,the guy then claimed to have been transferred to abuja and disappeared. the olodo girl is still arguing till today that the guy is an oil worker whereas he's a trader.
You could say 99.9% of Anambra girls are dull(which isn't true) other than saying 99.9% of Nigerian girls.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by bezimo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I can't find the old post where we once discussed the low IQ of Nigerian girls these days and i remembered the girls fought back with venom on that one.
It's almost impossible to find a girl that can read a book cover to cover, most girls can't even hold a decent conversation for 5 minutes unless you're talking about Davido or ToNto Dike.
They bring no value whatsoever to the life of a man, all they have is a pretty face and some not even so pretty.
The rate of female ignorance in Nigeria has resulted in Multitudes of pretty faced girls with no personality .
Most thinks all that men needs is just sex which shows the standards they've got.
How can these idiots raise the next generation of leaders ?
Are we not doomed already ?

Sex is soo easy and cheap these days you can get nuts reloaded for just 400 Naira.

I pity men that would marry these women.

You can't be more correct.
What a shame that most times, that the best most 9ja girls have got to offer.Their body.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Izzy002(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kingbuhari:
you mean she get brains chai kettle calling pot charcoal... Charlie make use of ur dictionary and know the meaning of doctorate she attached to that dullard name

What are you trying to say now?
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Kingbuhari(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Izzy002:

What are you trying to say now?
how many ppl are u referring ?
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by mablie(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I know truth hurts and i don't expect you yo agree with me knowing the typical Nigeria girl, but out there it's a well known and almost un-arguable that majority of Nigerian girls are extremely ignorant. I also have a strong urge to call you a liar as well since almost everyone can assert that what you just posted doesn't tally with reality. I used to be banker and i knew how 90% of the female bankers got recruited, I've owned and ran my own company for 11 years now with branches in every major city in Nigeria and i know how recruitment of female workers go as well. A graduate of UNIBEN and exra 4years studying abroad, i have dated both Nigerian and foreign women. Nigerian women remain the filth of Africa's womenhood
My goodness cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Grace Oyelude - First Miss Nigeria (1957) And All Past Winners / Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / Omotola In An Ankara Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.