Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Free Banom Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Banom Please (2477 Views)

Where Is Banom? / Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
Moderators i've been mandated to plead on behalf of our prophet banom. I think he's learned his lesson. No ban should be permanent, people reform and change.

I want to assure you banom would be a changed man if forgiven. Thank you.

PS: If you've been blessed by Prophet Banom, pls drop a line and campaign for his freedom.
Re: Free Banom Please by manmustwac(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
Yeah Yeah, i miss the guy to sha, but rules are rules and rules have to be obeyed. He was a nuisance here with Tpia. I don't know how long his ban is could be one month or two months so the guy just have to serve his prison sentence then hopefully he'll be release on parole. smiley
Re: Free Banom Please by DeepSight(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2009
Banom's ceaseless vulgar insults to Tpia merit a permanent ban. I don't know Tpia and i could not care less, but it was utterly childish and distasteful. I am sure that she too, possibly deserves some discipline, but i am yet to see evidence of her misbehaviour, save where she was responding to Banom's taunts. Tudor, i don't support.
Re: Free Banom Please by Krayola(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2009
Free Banom please. He knew not what he dideth!! cry cry
Re: Free Banom Please by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2009
Argh!! I am also pleading on behalf of my former assistant pastor/prophet.

The bible said we should forgive seventy * seven.

Please forgive him and he will repent. grin
Re: Free Banom Please by posakosa(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2009
I MISS BRANOM and Playboy* seriously-------- cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Free Banom Please by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
i think Tudor should be banned.

Most people who get banned here simply open a new id and continue with their lives, either useful or useless. So whats the big deal.

i dont see why tudor and co have to continually whine over the likes of branom and abuzola simply because he wants them to raise hell for him like almajiris normally do.

you wont tell your idols to tone down their hate speech, but you'll continually encourage them to be anarchic and wayward.

see why Nigeria is in a mess? because far too many Nigerians are messed up thats why.
Re: Free Banom Please by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2009
How come nobody pleaded on my behalf when i got banned??   angry
Re: Free Banom Please by AKO1(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2009
B cos they dont love you tongue undecided
Re: Free Banom Please by posakosa(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2009
Okija_juju:

I didn't even know that you were banned. I thought you willingly took some time off.
Re: Free Banom Please by bawomolo(m): 3:53am On Nov 22, 2009
Okija_juju:

you should be working on your babalawo craft rather than wasting time on the internet cheesy
Re: Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2009
Deep Sight:

Banom's ceaseless vulgar insults to Tpia merit a permanent ban. I don't know Tpia and i could not care less, but it was utterly childish and distasteful. I am sure that she too, possibly deserves some discipline, but i am yet to see evidence of her misbehaviour, save where she was responding to Banom's taunts.Tudor, i don't support.
Yeah right!
It's obvious you're biased towards Tpia. I'll have you know it was tpia who started the taunts, stalking banom all over the damn forum and yet the likes of you think her an angel. Before Tpia set her sights on banom, he was a jolly good fellow.

You couldn't care less about Tpia indeed! Here you are declaring your undying love to that femme fatale.
Deep Sight:

Tpia you are an absolute riot. I love you!
BE WARNED. . .such fatal attractions would ruin you.
Re: Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2009
Deep Sight:

Banom's ceaseless vulgar insults to Tpia merit a permanent ban. I don't know Tpia and i could not care less, but it was utterly childish and distasteful. I am sure that she too, possibly deserves some discipline, but i am yet to see evidence of her misbehaviour, save where she was responding to Banom's taunts.Tudor, i don't support.
BTW, why should anyone warrant a permanent ban?
Is that what your Oneness of Infinity god teaches you, unforgiveness? Or is she/he/it only good when you want to bore us to death with your dodgy 'empirical proof for god' threads. . . .in that case I prefer Yahweh and jesus, at least they forgive.
Re: Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2009
tpia.:

i think Tudor should be banned.

Most people who get banned here simply open a new id and continue with their lives, either useful or useless. So whats the big deal.

i dont see why tudor and co have to continually whine over the likes of branom and abuzola simply because he wants them to raise hell for him like almajiris normally do.

you wont tell your idols to tone down their hate speech, but you'll continually encourage them to be anarchic.
Sharap there jor!
YOU got him banned the least you could do is join me in pleading for his freedom. Haven't you had fun getting him wrongfully punished you femme fatale?

I see you've set your sights on Deep sight. . .let me warn you, he's my friend and I won't let you drag him down. NEVER!

see why Nigeria is in a mess? because far too many Nigerians are messed up thats why.

Wrong! Nigeria is messed up because far too many women like you abound!
Re: Free Banom Please by CrazyMan(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2009
@Tudor.

Seun banned banom; so he should be the one to fight for his freedom not you.

Nairaland is an educative forum where people share different views and opinions; so if a group of members begin to attack people verbally simply because they disagree with their opinion, then Nairaland won't achieve its goal.

I believe we're all adults so we should learn to support or oppose other peoples opinions without making any form of trouble with them; and believe me, once we can learn to live that way, verbal attacks and regular bans would be a thing of the past.
Re: Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2009
^^
True talk. But banom is an easy going fun loving guy who hardly insults people for their opinions. He was constantly being harassed by tpia and lost his nerve.

Like I said, he's learned his lesson and now a changed man. Forgiveness shouldn't be beyond him, should it?
Re: Free Banom Please by CrazyMan(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2009
Whether or not he would be forgiven would be decided by Seun.

But I believe what you said earlier that forgiveness shouldn't be beyond him. We're all humans which means we're not above mistakes; we all make mistakes and at one point in time, need people to correct us.

But at times we need some form of discipline to get us back on track and that's what your friend is facing right now.
Re: Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
The object of dicipline is to correct and not some prolonged punishment for the sake of it. Once one has learned his lesson the purpose is served.

Banom has learned his lesson, he should be forgiven.
Re: Free Banom Please by CrazyMan(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
You seem so confident that he has changed, but most people including Seun don't agree with you.

My only advice to your friend is that he should start a new id and state here that he has changed (that's what people do when they get banned) by doing so, Seun would be fully convinced that he's now a changed person and believe me, he would regain his freedom.
Re: Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
Don't worry he'll be here to state his case and show you how much he's repented. . . .you'd be amazed at the miraculous transformation.
Re: Free Banom Please by CrazyMan(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2009
I would be looking forward to that smiley
Re: Free Banom Please by BADLEE: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2009
Well done Tudor, now i know you are a good friend of banom,  the banom i know is very fair, the only person i have seeing him in trouble is with tpia, but none the less, we could care less because tpia is always troubling every one,

Please Seun, Super moderator and all concerned, please free banom, no matter what he did, mercy can still reach him, beside the guy keeps this forum fun and amusing, we need him around, every where is getting boring, we need him to come and poke fun here,  Thanks
Re: Free Banom Please by Okijajuju1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2009
posakosa:

I didn't even know that you were banned. I thought you willingly took some time off.

That shows nobody cares about me. cry cry

bawomolo:

you should be working on your babalawo craft rather than wasting time on the internet cheesy

lol. grin I think i would.
Re: Free Banom Please by manmustwac(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
@okija juju
welcome back to nairaland. Missed u wink
Re: Free Banom Please by posakosa(m): 2:39am On Nov 23, 2009
Welcome back Okija! cheesy cheesy
Re: Free Banom Please by BADLEE: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2009
Please all those pleading for banom should include it on their signatures , just look at how i made mine, i think the request will move more than just a thread.
Re: Free Banom Please by posakosa(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2009
Branom got banned because of tpia--- if he returns I guess he must learn to ignore her.
Re: Free Banom Please by mukina2: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
^ thanks wink

if Banom Promises to ignore Tpia, and stop the snide attacks on her, then maybe he will be unbanned.
Re: Free Banom Please by chosen04(f): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
Cant Tpia do without insulting and getting on peoples nerves? She is just too "Cursefully gifted". The good thing is that she is beginning to make sense once she is not insulting. Am beginning to enjoy and like her though, but i strongly believe people should not be need to suffer cos of her.

mukina2:

^ thanks wink

if Banom Promises to ignore Tpia, and stop the snide attacks on her, then maybe he will be unbanned.

Do people make promises from the grave?
Re: Free Banom Please by mukina2: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
LOL

Actually when their attacks on each other were getting too much, they were warned. Banom insulted her after they were warned , That's why he got banned.

Chosen
the rules are there for everyone to see and obey, if she does anything to anyone , use report to moderator, no need to retaliate wink
Re: Free Banom Please by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 24, 2009
branom did NOT get banned because of tpia.

Branom got banned because he was being a general nuisance while he thought he was only attacking tpia.

Trust naijas and their victim mentality- see all his supporters here with their naija attitude of always blaming others for their bad nature.

learn to be law abiding even though you think you have a right to anarchy. If you must be anarchic, then use common sense while doing so.
Re: Free Banom Please by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2009
Who is Barom? undecided
Was he/she a user on this site
? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Changed My Moniker? Why? / World Busiest Hotel In The World The Venetian Resort Hotel / MTN Free Browsing Cheat For August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.