Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Free Banom Please - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Banom Please (2480 Views)

Where Is Banom? / Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Banom Please by BADLEE: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2009
mukina2:

^ thanks wink

if Banom Promises to ignore Tpia, and stop the snide attacks on her, then maybe he will be unbanned.

Hello Mukina, banom sent me an email, Read below,

Hello Badlee, wats up ?
I saw the thread you guyz are pleading for my return, i appreciate, unfortunately Mukina took the matter too personal and seriously as if i have insulted her or any one else, if not just tpia who started the insult and even went as far as calling my beautiful mum, i don't think i have insulted any one on nairaland, it is so sad that i am receiving this kind of punishment, my two IDs ( banom & Playboy*) banned for two months now, Tell Mukina that i pledge to be better if i am unbanned ,

Thanks Man, my regards to all my comrades, ( Tudor, Ogaga4luv, Abuzola, Okija_juju, Huxley,manmustwac, Uplawal, Mazaje, Pasakosa, kroyola,bawomolo, Degreatrock, Noetic,davidylan and my lovely baby Chosen04, ) i missed all of you so much most especially tpia, i bear you no grudges ,

From,
banom ( nairaland).
Re: Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2009
Here you go mukina2 and the rest. Banom has apologised and promised to be good if set free. He's learnt his lesson and we all agree that was the intent of the ban. . . . Now the that the objective has been acheived, the right thing to do now will be to unban him.
Re: Free Banom Please by joeyfire(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
Free Banom!!!!

TPIA is like a very intelligent wasp. IT stings and zips away leaving you thrashing away for the world to see. that she-devil called me a ''fool'' for expressing my opinion. and reported me when I retaliated in kind. Maybe she's a friend of the moderators or whoever.
Re: Free Banom Please by mukina2: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
ok Banom has been unbanned.
Re: Free Banom Please by BADLEE: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
mukina2:

ok Banom has been unbanned.

good moderator, i will reply his email and tell him the good news .
Re: Free Banom Please by posakosa(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hi BRANOM------ kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Free Banom Please by Tudor6(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
Thank you for unbanning banom.

Tpia you better stay clear off my guy.
Re: Free Banom Please by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^ you'd both better stay clear of ME

its a free world sha oh! You make your own decisions whether good or bad.
Re: Free Banom Please by chosen04(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
BADLEE:

Hello Mukina, banom sent me an email, Read below,

Hello Badlee, wats up ?
I saw the thread you guyz are pleading for my return, i appreciate, unfortunately Mukina took the matter too personal and seriously as if i have insulted her or any one else, if not just tpia who started the insult and even went as far as calling my beautiful mum, i don't think i have insulted any one on nairaland, it is so sad that i am receiving this kind of punishment, my two IDs ( banom & Playboy*) banned for two months now, Tell Mukina that i pledge to be better if i am unbanned ,

Thanks Man, my regards to all my comrades, ( Tudor, Ogaga4luv, Abuzola, Okija_juju, Huxley,manmustwac, Uplawal, Mazaje, Pasakosa, kroyola,bawomolo, Degreatrock, Noetic,davidylan and my lovely baby Chosen04, ) i missed all of you so much most especially tpia, i bear you no grudges ,

From,
banom ( nairaland).

BANOM THE PLAYBOY. WE MISSED YOU! Welcome back. Hope naijahotsingles is doing great?

Re: Free Banom Please by banom(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
Thanks to all those who pleaded my case, god bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Fascinating Facts About Farting / MTN Free Browsing Cheat For August 2019 / Going Back In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.