Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? (720 Views)

Any body selling adsense? / Any Body With Wordpress Theme For Sale? / I Have A Website I Design With Html, Css And Bootstrap It's Not Loading On My We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by phililp(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017
dear web gurus. please am seriously in need of any introduction to html/css book. to buy.. tired of using e-books/pdfs
please if available indicate lets talk cos where i am i cant get any around
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by Afam4eva(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Drop your email, let me send a few to you.
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by phililp(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
philipschike22@yahoo.com
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by phililp(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
i dont mean e-books o
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
phililp:
i dont mean e-books o
Ohh sorry. My bad. I only have ebooks.
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by Craigston: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Where do you stay? If you're in Port Harcourt, initiate a PM so we can hookup via mail.
I'm curious about how you learn. I found it easier to learn HTML/CSS via ebooks but I preferred hard copy for C++. It helps me focus and think about the whole stuff before pressing a key.
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by phililp(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Craigston:
Where do you stay? If you're in Port Harcourt, initiate a PM so we can hookup via mail.
I'm curious about how you learn. I found it easier to learn HTML/CSS via ebooks but I preferred hard copy for C++. It helps me focus and think about the whole stuff before pressing a key.

i reside in cross river state... so messed up
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by Craigston: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
phililp:

i reside in cross river state... so messed up
Well, you can find good bookstores in your state. Check around the universities in your states, there could be good bookshops there. Move around a little. I think there must be one. If there's none, you may have to use the e-books. An alternative is to look for e-books with open licences and find a way to print them at low cost. Doing so will give you a hard copy material to use for a while, and you can keep the e-book for reference when you're done with the hard copy.
You should get used to soft copy too: the ecosystem evolves quickly and you may find it hard to keep up if you depend on hard copy a lot. Best of luck and success.
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by phililp(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Craigston:

Well, you can find good bookstores in your state. Check around the universities in your states, there could be good bookshops there. Move around a little. I think there must be one. If there's none, you may have to use the e-books. An alternative is to look for e-books with open licences and find a way to print them at low cost. Doing so will give you a hard copy material to use for a while, and you can keep the e-book for reference when you're done with the hard copy.
You should get used to soft copy too: the ecosystem evolves quickly and you may find it hard to keep up if you depend on hard copy a lot. Best of luck and success.

thanks bro. think i'll take the printing; its a good idea
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by Kelvoo77(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
@Craigston please can we talk via phone. Perhaps may I have your phone number I also reside in Port Harcourt
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by AOresources: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
phililp:
dear web gurus. please am seriously in need of any introduction to html/css book. to buy.. tired of using e-books/pdfs
please if available indicate lets talk cos where i am i cant get any around

Why not print out any good eBook you have..for me I think its easier for you
Re: Any Body With Html/css Book For Sale? by Donmoscojaja(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
AOresources:

Why not print out any good eBook you have..for me I think its easier for you

phililp( m ): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Google Search Tips For Bloggers And Internet Marketers / Buy .com For $0.99 This 2017 / How To Hide The Fact That Your Site Is Running On Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.