Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository (21196 Views)

Top Paying Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / Top 11 Female Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository by UIA04(f): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
queenfav:
Big wash o..I am just practicing to stay busy.

Chai queen don't give up o

I even hear they use the young lawyers like crazy
Re: Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository by queenfav(f): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
UIA04:

Chai queen don't give up o

I even hear they use the young lawyers like crazy
That's why I am doing business, my salary cannot fund my acquired taste for the fine things of life.
Re: Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository by mezeadichie: 2:31am On Jun 02, 2017
Law Firms in Lagos Island Nigeria-Streamsowers & Kohn's Law Firm

http://www.sskohn.com/

Our modus operandi is to act in the best interest of our clients within the rules. Accordingly, on behalf of our clients, we are firm but fair; resolute but courteous; innovative and daring; and, attentive to the concerns of others without losing focus of our clients’ legitimate objectives. http://www.sskohn.com/practice-areas/energy-natural-resources/

As experienced commercial lawyers, we have an understanding of the goals of commercial people. We understand the interplay of international expectations and the Nigerian business environment. We are aware of the principles and tools for the delivery of excellent legal services both internationally and in the Nigerian context. We possess the necessary intellectual and managerial ability, technology, contacts and other resources to support our clients in achieving their set goals. We deploy all our resources to ensure that our services are of demonstrable value to our clients. http://www.sskohn.com/practice-areas/aviation/
Re: Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository by fredosky111(m): 4:58am On Aug 28, 2017
A colleague should help me out.Currently serving at the law firm of J-K GADZAMA,i don't know weda am going to be retained.But if you know any firm that can take me.I give my best any where i go.Iortyaveralfred@gmail.com
Re: Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository by chccho(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pls do people really win lawsuits and get compensated if they eventually win? What if the defendant decides not to obey the court order/judgement? I have been on a case since last year march and we haven't even entered the trial proper
Re: Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository by AsaSage: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
The law profession isn't an easy one, and not everyone would get the chance to work for these big law firms mentioned by op. Las las nah to pray wey person no end up as charge n bail lawyer.
Re: Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository by Valentinothomas: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022
A Southend conveyancing solicitor will be able to guide you through the legal process and explain any legal terms to you. They will also assist you in negotiating an affordable settlement for your legal matter. To get more detailed info on Careers - Paul Robinson, visit on hyperlinked site.
Re: Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository by chccho(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
chccho:
Pls do people really win lawsuits and get compensated if they eventually win? What if the defendant decides not to obey the court order/judgement? I have been on a case since last year march and we haven't even entered the trial proper
U are at the introduction stage according to Nigerian trial time. I pursued a case for 4yrs and even after the solid evidences, time and money spent,the defendant stilk bribed his way through and i lost the case.
Even when u win the defendant can prove stubborn and not comply to the court judgment. Most especially when u are dealing with the high and mighty In Nigeria. Welcome!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here / Why Do Ladies Dominate The Banking Sector...? / Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.