Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (78632 Views)

Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
I kinda root for their sense of style.singing "aroma styley..styley e"
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by asaju10(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
That is how they will kept deceived people.
Hmmmm just passing!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by dodobytes: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:

hmmmm...your English shaa
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Some fools are been brain washed by their daddy in the lord. Mouka will sit in the a/c looking and laughing at them.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by hahn(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kingebukasblog in action cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Toosure70: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Monogamy:
Oh boy.
See someone papa and mama dey roll for floor.
rolling for their God

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Funjosh(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na wa o,see juliaann see osusumustflow see vickyrotex see aminat508 and see funjosh.

Them go soon ban you again tongue
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
MFm members here oya come defend your members.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by christofashion1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
aaaaah!!!! ENGLISH don suffer

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by oscaruzie(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
That is how they will [b]kept deceived people.[/b]

lukmann bet why? cry cry cry
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by gawu1: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

See your holiest Sunnis at work
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=290_1419258666&selected_view_mode=desktop&use_old_player=0&safe_mode=off
Stop being stupid! You make not different from the ones you attempt to cast aspersion on
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by MicroSweet(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Shaking my head for these people...
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by SammieLowkey(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
I'm a proud member of this church. As long as they're praising their God without asking for your help, what's your business?. Remember David did something similar

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by nams77: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
unclezuma:
cheesy grin grin grin

O boy this your meme na die! See how tears dey comot for my eye
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by thunderbabs: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Shaking my head for Africa....and all this is for the Lord, right?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by VulgarVulvas: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
gawu1:

Stop being stupid! You make not different from the ones you attempt to cast aspersion on

You are Mocking people worshipping their God peacefully (even though unconventional) but when I show you the strictest adherents to your islam in action you take offense?

Stop being a bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by pedrilo: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
extremism starts with such over excitement in a given ideology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by DeBlessedOne(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
But

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by kristian98(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
prince9851:
once u stand in a certain part of Africa ..and u start moving towards d west.
..once u cross d river Niger...u will find dis kind of pple
grow up and mature. As if u dnt also publicise ur fellow pastors i.e adeboye, kumuyi and co

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by DRISKLEF(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
pedrilo:
extremism starts with such over excitement in a given ideology.

Exactly.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by kevoh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Funjosh:

Them go soon ban you again tongue
dem no dey tire?na who ban epp?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by VictorRomanov: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lilimax:
undecided
Don't judge them cos you're not in their shoe embarassed
God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
Again the foolishness of God is wiser than man

What's stopping you from being their shoes
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by gawu1: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

You are Mocking people worshipping their God peacefully (even though unconventional) but when I show you the strictest adherents to your islam in action you take offense?

The one who mocks and the who also mocked are the same.
That was my simple advice
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by shallybee(f): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
lol

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Vicolan: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Metroescobar:

grin

This is why they said always say no to hard drugs! _Stupidity in the name of the lord!

And some clowns will still defend it o
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by prince9851(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
kristian98:

grow up and mature. As if u dnt also publicise ur fellow pastors i.e adeboye, kumuyi and co
nawa o
I never mentioned the name Of any state or region
and btw... kumuyi na Yoruba man na
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Lilimax(f): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
VictorRomanov:

What's stopping you from being their shoes
I can do more than that for my God provided I'm led by the spirit embarassed
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by FOREXMART(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
stupidity at its finest.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Lilimax(f): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

You dey mind the terrorists embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos by Lilimax(f): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
Speak arabic, that what's you understand embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.