Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? (1847 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by benzics(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol grin counter thread.. .

"I've taken time to understand how grossly illogical theism is : the study of the history of theism , theist arguments , the perception of theists concerning nature etc have led me to this conclusion .

But can theists change my perception ?

So Nairaland theists , can you prove that theism is not illogical ?

Please note that Dodging of questions and red herrings are strictly prohibited cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by benzics(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Winner01 , Richirich713, felixomor , naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 , Decker ,

PastorAIO , ValentineMary , SkepticalPyrrho , braithwaite , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hopefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED

Akintom , HCPaul , mrminister , lennycool , randomperson

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by hopefulLandlord: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Space booked
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by benzics(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Space booked
You are also welcome to ask questions too cool
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by benzics(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Question one :

Define good and evil, and we can pick up from where you stopped..
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by hahn(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
kingebukasblog is probably still dancing at a chosen crusade cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by hopefulLandlord: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
lol, don't expect them to be here though

they'll rather avoid threads like these and create some threads based on dishonest premise like the one you're countering

www.nairaland.com/3554972/why-nairaland-atheists-behave-silly

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by benzics(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
hahn:
kingebukasblog is probably still dancing at a chosen crusade cheesy grin
Lol grin
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
so you guys opened a counter thread..

this is serious
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by felixomor: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol. grin cheesy

Cant u guys just be genuine for once.?
My Lord.

Even if u want to show that u have no substance for your worldview, do it in style.

KingEbukasblog come n see o.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by hopefulLandlord: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
felixomor:
Lol. grin cheesy

My Lord.

Even if u want to show that u have no substance for your worldview, do it in style.

grin

nonsense
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
felixomor:
Lol. grin cheesy

My Lord.

grin

Bro , now this is the painful part : Theists wherever you are ignore this thread grin

The party is over here : https://www.nairaland.com/3553021/nairaland-atheists-prove-atheism-not

This is my last post on this thread cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro , now this is the painful part : Theists wherever you are ignore this thread grin

The party is over here : https://www.nairaland.com/3553021/nairaland-atheists-prove-atheism-not

That thread was too complex for an atheist mind. They had to reverse it grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by benzics(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

That thread was too complex for an atheist mind. They had to reverse it grin grin
LMAO grin seeing how atheists were present and dealing with you guys... just look at how all theists are dodging this thread like
"it is not me that these atheists would finish "

Lol, hopefulLandlord, you said it sha, not even one of them has commented anything meaningful... Theists doing what they do best cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by JackBizzle: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
KingEbukasblog?

grin grin

Run..run....runaway.

Kingebuka is one of the biggest clowns on this section. Everyone predicted that he would run.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by sonofthunder: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by mrmrmister: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

But I made a proposition yesterday which you rejected, so what else do you want?
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
is space booking allow?
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by ifenes(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Theism is illogical because it claims the creator is different to his creation...no they ain't. They are One and same. Creation is a reflection of its creator. An artwork is the expression of the Artist. It gives you the phychological state of mind of the Artist. The world/ physical experience is a reflection of the God(the human). If Christians say the world is full of evil, then it is the creation of their God( the Christians themselves). To create a good world, you will need a positive and progressive mind. The same cannot be said of Yahweh( the immaginary Christian).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by ScienceWatch: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
benzics:
Lol grin counter thread.. .

"I've taken time to understand how grossly illogical theism is : the study of the history of theism , theist arguments , the perception of theists concerning nature etc have led me to this conclusion .

But can theists change my perception ?

So Nairaland theists , can you prove that theism is not illogical ?

Please note that Dodging of questions and red herrings are strictly prohibited cheesy grin
To prove that Theism is logical to an atheist, is like trying to reason with a drunk as psychological studies are advising us. The facts below will certainly change a reasonable mans perception.

Atheism is a mental disorder or illness :

By now we all realize the terrible inner suffering of the atheist/agnostic/deist.
God will not be mocked !

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism/ deism, agnosticsm is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

“There were 17,809 people in the study. It was a very large model as far as psychological experiments go.” This came as quite a shock to us as we studied patient after patient.”

The results of this study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.
Murderers like Hitler and Stalin were also atheists.

cc PastorAIO , ValentineMary , SkepticalPyrrho , braithwaite , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hopefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED
Akintom , HCPaul , mrminister , lennycool , randomperson

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by Igboboy59(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Abeg, can u help me tell those atheist should please leave and pack their loads out of the land that Almighty God created when they believed he doesn't exist.
secondly, stop breathing in the prestigious air that God created
And also stop drinking the water he created.
when they die,they shouldn't be bury inside the ground that God created.
If u can avoid these then I'll believe truly u are atheist
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by HCpaul(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Igboboy59:
Abeg, can u help me tell those atheist should please leave and pack their loads out of the land that Almighty God created when they believed he doesn't exist.
secondly, stop breathing in the prestigious air that God created
And also stop drinking the water he created.
when they die,they shouldn't be bury inside the ground that God created.
If u can avoid these then I'll believe truly u are atheist

You and I know that you are thinking on the fence.

Can you also instruct your God to vacate from the province of man's imagination and fictional formation?? At least, he ain't real but only exist in the realm of your ideology.
Even Jesus supported me when he said that the kingdom of god is within you (meaning that mans idea is God's habitable place).

If God created all those things, what about man that created the so called god??

God is like a father to you but in reality, he is my own friend 'imaginary one though'.

Man created the microphones that those silly pastors are using to continually scam you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by benzics(m): 12:19am On Jan 06, 2017
HCpaul:

You and I know that you are thinking on the fence.

Can you also instruct your God to vacate from the province of man's imagination and fictional formation?? At least, he ain't real but only exist in the realm of your ideology.
Even Jesus supported me when he said that the kingdom of god is within you (meaning that mans idea is God's habitable place).

If God created all those things, what about man that created the so called god??

God is like a father to you but in reality, he is my own friend 'imaginary one though'.

Man created the microphones that those silly pastors are using to continually scam you.

You should have ignored him though..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by winner01(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2017
Of course, its easy. A picture will do.

This picture takes us to the most basic reasonable conclusion.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by hopefulLandlord: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2017
benzics:

LMAO grin seeing how atheists were present and dealing with you guys... just look at how all theists are dodging this thread like

Lol, hopefulLandlord, you said it sha, not even one of them has commented anything meaningful... Theists doing what they do best cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by rhektor(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2017
winner01:

Afterall Charles Dawkin has said that nothing means something.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by braithwaite(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
benzics:

grin
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by braithwaite(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2017

No matter ow you explain eh, e no change dr beliv.. So y bother..

Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by Image123(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
winner01:

chai, this is unfair. Person wey understand this thing no come get Holy Spirit the Comforter fit commit suicide oh.
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by peacesamuel94(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
The belief that every furniture must have a carpenter, every code must have a programmer, every design must have a designer, but the universe came from nothing and by nothing, does not need any special prove to show how ridiculous it is.

The illogicality of atheism/ the logicality of theism is too obvious to be proven.
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by Pastafarian: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
peacesamuel94:
The belief that every furniture must have a carpenter, every code must have a programmer, every design must have a designer, but the universe came from nothing and by nothing, does not need any special prove to show how ridiculous it is.

The illogicality of atheism/ the logicality of theism is too obvious to be proven.

hmmmm!

na wa o!

how many times do we have to tell you that atheism NEVER laid any claim to how the universe came about? or if it came about at all?
Re: Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? by peacesamuel94(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pastafarian:

hmmmm!

na wa o!

how many times do we have to tell you that atheism NEVER laid any claim to how the universe came about? or if it came about at all?

Is it not contradictory to claim that you don't know how the world came about, yet you are so sure it was not created, demonstrated by your rejection of the existence of God/gods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis / If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.