Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend (1161 Views)

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by efepro(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
A 42-year-old man is in police custody for killing his daughter after bursting her having sex with her boyfriend.

A man from Akibwait village in Teso County, Kenya is in police custody for killing his 16-year-old daughter. The 42-year-old man Cleophas Emodo reportedly walked in on his teenage daughter engaging in intercourse with her boyfriend before killing her. The deceased was with her boyfriend in the bathroom when the suspect heard commotion in the bathroom.

See Photo of the girl here: http://www.gistsstack.com/man-kills-daughter-bursting-boyfriend/

Re: Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by MOSTEC(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
What s*x will cause in dis world ehn.. FTC. Anyway sha....When u get to oshodi,ask anybody u see that u are going to where fu*ks are given,they will direct u.
Re: Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by femolacqua(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, how many times I call u, always in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by chynie: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
why kill her sad

he should have educated her better

anyway sex? grin
Re: Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Have you ever spelt Kenya backwards?

AYNEK

Absolutely meaningless
Re: Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by dotman4real007(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
for this matter na the boyfriend i go blame, why play away match when you can play at home or pay for an hotel room and nobody will disturb you. Now the stupid girl has died from the hands of the shocked and bitter father because the idiot played an away match! Useless guy!
Re: Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by ArabMopol(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2017
dotman4real007:
for this matter na the boyfriend i go blame, why play away match when you can play at home or pay for an hotel room and nobody will disturb you. Now the stupid girl has died from the hands of the shocked and bitter father because the idiot played an away match! Useless guy!
they are just teenagers, most of us are victim at that earlier age, in this their age bracket love making is enthusiastic, they can do it at anywhere even in churches or inside bush while because they are not that buoyant enough to pay for a hotel , so every available space they will grab it with open hand, despite my smartness those days my dad twice caught me with a girl pant down , he did not shout at me but he give us fatherly advice, my girlfriend mom caught us in their living room kissing , she only warn me never to come looking for her daughter again, we all pass such experience one way or the other, its just part of been teenager, the dad over reacted and should pay for it
Re: Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by azimibraun: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in every aspect..
Re: Man Kills Daughter After Bursting Her With Boyfriend by CocoMilian(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Have you ever spelt Kenya backwards?

AYNEK

Absolutely meaningless

As if Nigeria (airegin) does make sense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Women Jailed For Raping Footballer And Cutting His Hair (photo) / Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) / Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.