Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Want Better Sex? Stop Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want Better Sex? Stop Smoking (329 Views)

Please Help I'm Trying To Stop Smoking Weed / Why You Should Stop Smoking Shisha / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want Better Sex? Stop Smoking by Bluebabybash: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
When Mark was a 22-year-old substitute teacher, he had been smoking for about a year and noticed the fire in his love life was no longer raging, if someone had told him to stop smoking. Am sure he would have been angry.

"S3x was suddenly getting boring," he says. "I didn't want to have it. I would get out of breath so easily, and I simply felt gross." While he averaged only half a pack a day, he often smoked much more on the weekends. The effects were not good.

"I remember having sex in the shower and feeling like I was going to pass out," he says. That was a turning point. He stopped smoking, started exercising, and began to eat right. After the changes, he had a much greater interest in sex and enjoys it more than ever.
READ MORE
https://linagrey..com.ng/2017/01/want-better-s3x-stop-smoking.html[/br]

(1) (Reply)

6 Causes Of Obesity - You Are Definitely A Victim Of Number 3 / 10 Effective Ways To Long Live / How To Get A Fit And Slim Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.