Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (58848 Views)

COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Dailynewz(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2017
Viral photo of a mother smoking and breastfeeding her baby at the same time

na waoooooooo people of nowadays eeehhh

SEE MORE VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/viral-photo-of-mother-smoking-and.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-_h2M7yiQI9k/WRmBtb7tiAI/AAAAAAAAH4k/qvAcndAi7Jgl364l_bl28WzSXrikWEnsQCLcB/s1600/vi.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by benedictnsi(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2017
this girl produces smoke more than Vatican City Sef

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by oloriooko(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2017
The product of bad upbringing
She didn't just wake up to become such tyrant, it was a gradual process and this is the final outcome

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2017
Then when we will say that NOT all women make good mothers, some women will comment and defend such above nonsense. The kid get THC (canabis) via breast feeding, and such suffering from that innocent child isn't needed... Using condoms or an abortion would have been better.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by veekid(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2017
Awon Omo Wobe; why she no kuku abort the baby? Who knows what the poor baby would grow to become?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Adeolu4(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2017
Wawu
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by iceberryose(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2017
The Thing Be Say I Nor Know Wetin I Wan Type.
in as much as I would like to insult the hell outta this girl,it's her life and her baby

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by tintingz(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2017
Obatala! Lord Krishna! shocked

Where is child/baby care service, this woman should be arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Dongreat(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2017
Now that she's infamous I hope it bring the deluded serenity she so seek for. Bloody narcissistic slowpoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by sod09(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2017
nawa ooo sango olukoso

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by NextGovernor(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2017
Totoh Dike sister.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by toxxnoni(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2017
Ginger ooo ginger

We met just be wat you are looking for
Check our signature

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by slawomir: 12:03pm On May 15, 2017
I love this woman
I always have a thing for women that smoke stuff. especially weed.
definitely her baby will become one of us. a real toker like us
I smoke also. sometimes we humans need to upgrade and update our brain. I do mine with my real guyz here in Benin. if not for weed my mth112 those days would have been nothing.
keep it up my real guys and girls. but always take it slowly and steadily because no matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never become the most high. only jah(God) is the most high
One love

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by fivobobu(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
God please save that child sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Cunninlinguist: 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
Ewoo! So this innocent baby don dey high.The mum should be given 24 strokes of the cane

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by ShitHead(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
I know her. That's Seun Osewa's wife. Met her once at Mowe in 2015.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
This one Na locomotive I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Drrodwell: 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
Soft world.... Do ur own

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Laveda(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
This one is mad like this
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by maryjan8(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by barrysome001: 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
If she is pained that life wasn't fair enough to her, she should at least think of and plan for a better life from that child.
Medical practitioners, please what's the health implication of this act on the suckling child?
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by dotcomnamename: 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
This is a pure Child Abuse. Innocent child. cry Oloriburuku mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Dongreat(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Then when we will say that NOT all women make good mothers, some women will comment and defend such above nonsense. The kid get THC (canabis) via breast feeding, and such suffering from that innocent child isn't needed... Using condoms or an abortion would have been better.

Yep. Unlike Tar, TCH stays in the body for weeks and stored in fat tissues. Found in breast milk and the consequences for her action maybe SID (sudden infant death).
The biggest worry here should be if the marijuana is adulterated of which I am certain.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by dhope001(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
Passing the smoke to the baby directly...train your child in the way he should grow. When he grows he will not depart from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by freebreezeyz(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
mentally unstable if u ask me!!! so sad!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by finnestdope(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
Na wa o

all these girls that just get pregnant anyhow and deliver the child to come and start suffering

mtcheeeeew

Good help us

that is why there are many touts in the streets, (children from these kind of mother)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.