Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? (1564 Views)

What Is Your Dumbest Solution To A Problem That Actually Worked / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? / Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by MajorGain(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hey guys, Happy New Year. So, still in the high spirits of the new year, let us unwind... What is the dumbest lie you have ever told?

Mine goes like this... When i was preparing for SSCE, i had a private tutor to help me prepare for the exams. The day i was to pay him, we agreed to meet somewhere and at an agreed time also. I kinda got busy with something else and couldn't make it to the place on time. The man kept calling and i kept telling him that i was coming. When i finally got there and he asked why i was late, i told him that the keke napep i entered spoilt and i had to wait for the guy to fix it. Lol... WTF! Who on earth is going to buy that?

So people, lets have you share yours.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by sod09(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
D network of my phone spoilt....
Av said it finished b4 i realise i was stupid
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by percyshelu(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
In an Exam hall, I was caught with modern biology textbook, when asked how it got to my seat, I said it was breeze that blew it to my direction

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
bae- y did u cum quickly 2day? me- is bcoz of d beans i ate in d mrng

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by RedCard88(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin Ladies and their many lies. A babe once told me dat her father had 5 swimming pools, robbers came 2 their house and stole 4 now only 1 is left. Abeg na joke o. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by MajorGain(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
percyshelu:
In an Exam hall, I was caught with modern biology textbook, when asked how it got to my seat, I said it was breeze that blew it to my direction
Lol... That breeze strong gan.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by MajorGain(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
sod09:
D network of my phone spoilt....
Av said it finished b4 i realise i was stupid
lol
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by GoodyOG: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
i was caught half naked qith a girl in ma room and i said we were carrying out a project pratical.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by MajorGain(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
GoodyOG:
i was caught half naked qith a girl in ma room and i said we were carrying out a project pratical.
lol... A practical was actually going to go down.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie You Have Ever Told? by juniorjacobs(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol wat kind of breeze grin
percyshelu:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Takes His Car Out / Queen'b Didnt Keep To Her Promise: *hot Joke* (projan) / I Was Fired On My First Day At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.