Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Diego Costa Reveals What He Said To Pedro In That Bust Up During Chelsea's Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Costa Reveals What He Said To Pedro In That Bust Up During Chelsea's Loss (730 Views)

Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up / Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diego Costa Reveals What He Said To Pedro In That Bust Up During Chelsea's Loss by focusnow: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
DIEGO COSTA has opened up about his feisty exchange with teammate Pedro during Chelsea’s 2-0 loss at Tottenham.
The pair spent almost a minute arguing about a misplaced pass while their opponents counter-attacked.
But Costa says there is no bad blood between the Spain duo.

He told IBTimes UK: “Nothing happened. We have a great understanding with each other.

“When you have a trusted relationship and intimacy with a teammate it is normal for these things to happen. It was just a moment during the game, and that’s it.

“It was nothing. I told him: “You have to get in there, why didn’t you go?” He said “I went” and I said he didn’t.

“That’s it. Pedro is my brother and we love each other.”

Costa also echoed Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness in saying he was.... more @http://eplfanz..com.ng/
Re: Diego Costa Reveals What He Said To Pedro In That Bust Up During Chelsea's Loss by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
After all the shouting...

Who Costa don epp

This is what he really told him

2 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Reveals What He Said To Pedro In That Bust Up During Chelsea's Loss by kollintin(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
mr costa biscuite are u saying d truth

(1) (Reply)

What Deniz Aytekin Said To Paris Saint-germain Players During Barcelona Match / Romelu Lukaku Breaks Another Premier League Record / Iranian Student Who Looks Like Lionel Messi Almost Jailed After Being Mobbed By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.