Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Studying Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying Abroad (468 Views)

Best Places To Make Money While Studying Abroad / I Need Help In Studying Abroad In A Good Country / Can You Gain Citizenship By Studying Abroad For A Long Time In The Same Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Studying Abroad by joeadex(m): 4:56am On Jan 06, 2017
Good day fellow nairalanders, please I'm planning of traveling abroad (UK or Canada) after my services year which I'll be through with by October 2017 for my Master Degree.
I graduated with second class lower (2.62 cgpa) from Architecture.......I had already consult a traveling agent and he said I should do English proficiency test (TOEFL), that after doing the test that my Cgpa doesn't matter again but I'm going to use the score from my TOEFL to process the admission. Please I want to confirm how true is this.
I'll also like you guyz to advise me on how to go about this and with the schools with less tuition fee in this two countries. Thanks
Re: Studying Abroad by justwise(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2017
There is student visa thread for both countries here look for them and ask your question.

(1)

London Chronicles (9): Pidgin English & Postgraduate Scholarship / Do Nigerians Know What The Commonwealth Is? / 10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.