Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos (467 Views)

New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / "Molue": Will You Miss It? / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos by jaelz(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Okay Lagos is a very interesting and fun place to live in if you ask me and am sure you would also agree with me. Moving up and down in Lagos is pretty hectic and that even adds to the fun of it. Below are 10 type of people you always meet in a public bus Danfo in Nigeria...

1.) The Preacher: Yes you must always find the spiritual or very conscious preacher/pastor in the bus that would be delivering sermons throughout the journey.

2.) The Marketer: I find this category of people really appalling because they don't ever practice what the preach. I.e you find someone selling medicine to make you tall yet he is short like walking stick.

3.) The Quiet Person: The very quiet person that is always humble and hardly talks no matte the situation in the boss he/she maintains composure no matter the situation.

4.) The Social Media Addict: Yes o you must find that one person that is so addicted to social media that always gets carried away by the chatting and even forgets his/her bustop.

5.) The Selfie Addict: This person can't even still help but still take selfies despite the shabbiness of the bus.

6.) The Smellos: The passenger that just might be sitting down next you with bad body odour and dirty clothes or uniform clothes like mechanics.

7.) The Political / Philosophical/ Expert Analyst And Talkative : Yes oh you see them looking unintelligent but if them start dey analyze issues for you, you go fear o i dey tells you. The so super good at doing that.

8.) The Complainer: The boy or girl that would still be forming freshness forgetting say she/he dey for danfo they complain about the seat being to tight, or dirty money been given to them blah blah blah.

9.) The Pick Pocket: Yes o in every bus in Lagos there are people who just board it to pick pockets this has happened to me times without numbers, it's really sad and alarming

10.) Feel Free To Add Yours.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, onila, prettythicksme, farano, mynd44
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos by BlackDBagba: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ok
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos by marshalcarter: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
cnt blv you forgot to add the talkatives undecided op.....you never enter molue before.... nd wen callin my name....put brother undecided we're not mate tongue grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos by jaelz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thats why i said you should free to add your own nah how people dey fail waec
marshalcarter:
cnt blv you forgot to add the talkatives undecided op.....you never enter molue before.... nd wen callin my name....put brother undecided we're not mate tongue grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos by marshalcarter: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
jaelz:
Thats why i said you should free to add your own nah how people dey fail waec
so sumone cannot play with you nii undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
The football analysts The Conductor assistants The Sadists The troublemakers
Re: 10 Types Of People You Find In A Molue Danfo In Lagos by kaffy4tope(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
The perverts, their place is always behind ladies with their John Thomas always in action to grope any lady who unluckily stand in front of them. Ladies....can you relate?

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada On Tourism Visa. / Relocating From Warri To Zaria / Safety Hints On Using A Commercial Bike Known As "Okada".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.