Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button (4172 Views)

See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / Iphone External Home Button / Security. Searching For App That Take Secret Selfie On Each Home Button Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by bukasons: 5:25am On Jan 06, 2017
The Mobile World Congress is fast approaching, rumors about the release of the new Galaxy S8 handset continue to stack – and the latest allegedly gives us our first glimpse of Samsung’s upcoming flagship device which is Samsung Galaxy S8.

GSMArena has obtained a leaked photo that purportedly shows the forthcoming Galaxy S8. In line with previous speculation, the phone appears to have no home button and a curved screen with very little bezel.

http://flyerstech.com/first-photo-of-samsung-galaxy-s8-surface-without-home-button/
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by Onyenna(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Oga lalasticlala and Seun, there's a yahoo+ guy who has been pasting sh*t on all threads ooooh!!!

About the S8, .......

5 Likes

Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2017
owwwwwww! This phone is good looking af. Mehn if i have money.......i must buy this phone no matter how much it is sold. God please let my dreams come tru
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by smart134: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2017
http://saving-me.com/?ref=8095

Register and Apply now...and Start earning... Nd enjoy d benefits too
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by augster(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2017
bukasons:

Whatsapp which number....
That's scam
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by Jdsuperstar: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2017
VISIT TEAMMONEY.ML TO MAKE N2500 PER DAY
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by LaClickLaBend: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
bukasons:

Whatsapp which number....
don't scam yursef bro
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by LaClickLaBend: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Onyenna:
Oga lalasticlala and Seun, there's a yahoo+ guy who has been pasting sh*t on all threads ooooh!!!

About the S8, .......

kikikikikikiki.
you are just evul

1 Like

Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by sxthizback: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by FellaL: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
cool phone and it is nice looking
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by pr0blem: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
bukasons:
The Mobile World Congress is fast approaching, rumors about the release of the new Galaxy S8 handset continue to stack – and the latest allegedly gives us our first glimpse of Samsung’s upcoming flagship device which is Samsung Galaxy S8.

GSMArena has obtained a leaked photo that purportedly shows the forthcoming Galaxy S8. In line with previous speculation, the phone appears to have no home button and a curved screen with very little bezel.

http://flyerstech.com/first-photo-of-samsung-galaxy-s8-surface-without-home-button/
niceeee

1 Like

Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by bobo65(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Ebuka2016:
owwwwwww! This phone is good looking af. Mehn if i have money.......i must buy this phone no matter how much it is sold. God please let my dreams come tru

Better don't be in a hurry to buy d device, d last one was grenade, make u no go buy missile
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2017
bobo65:

Better don't be in a hurry to buy d device, d last one was grenade, make u no go buy missile
the money no dey bro... I no know wen the money go dey but by dat time i wuld have known if the phone is anoda nuclear bomb so i go dodge am
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2017
bobo65:

the money no dey right now so i am not in a hurry
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by bukasons: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Hehehe this one will not explode like Note 7
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by bukasons: 1:15am On May 19, 2018
Re: First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button by bukasons: 1:57am On Jul 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Bb Subscription On Andriod Non Rooted / Change Infinix Hot 3 Imei Without Rooting / Awoof Don Land: 9 Mobile Special Data ₦200 For 1 GB & ₦1000 For 5 GB - See Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.