Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) (3179 Views)

Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by skiibo: 5:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Enugu Tailor goes mad and Unclad in the morning after opening her shop

in the early hours of Thursday, Enugu state based tailor goes mad after opening her shops, the madness took her unaware by her to walk down the street of Enugu state unclad as people follow her down the street recording and snapping unclad pics of her. what a madness.

according to our adsblog reader bro thankgod he said that the lady is a tailor staying very close to her shop in the business premises.

watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrKqBUjWnbA

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by INTROVERT(f): 5:51am On Jan 06, 2017
She's not mad. It's all those stupid men following her and hailing her are the real mad ones. undecided undecided instead make them hold am down tie am first.... Pervs

14 Likes

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2017
Some people are very useless. Just look at how some perverts are following her, shouting on top of their voices.. Ndi Ara..

OBSERVATION:

That's Not Enugu, Check The Colour(white & blue) Of Those Cabs & Buses Seen In The Background. That's Asaba color

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by Afam4eva(m): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2017
God will punish the OP. That's not even Nigeria to start with. You think you can just find an old video that is atleast 5 years old and put a new label on it and prosper. if God does not punish you this year, i don't know when.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by Afam4eva(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Some people are very useless. Just look at how some perverts are following her, shouting on top of their voices.. Ndi Ara..

OBSERVATION:

That's Not Enugu, Check The Colour(white & blue) Of Those Cabs & Buses Seen In The Background. That's Asaba color
It's not Nigeria. I watched that video some years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by femolacqua(m): 6:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Too bad, the people are suppose to hold her down and try locating her family, so that the root of the problem is found.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's not Nigeria. I watched that video some years ago.
I thought as much cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by jeffizy(m): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Africa and it's primitive occupants.
What is heart warming in seeing a woman who is unwell and uncl angry ad?
Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by JideAmuGiaka: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2017
skiibo:
Enugu Tailor goes mad and Unclad in the morning after opening her shop
skiibo you are an IDIOT.

It is You, your parents and siblings that are mad. You are very stupid. May incurable disease come upon you. FOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by Joephat(m): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2017
is better you edit it and remove that Enugu there before amadioha in conjunction with Sango will fall upon you

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by benedictnsi(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Just speechless...

Technology have really spoilt the world ooo.... Weda it is Nigeria or not, so instead of them to hold her down and look out for ways to help her..... They are busy taking her nude photos and videos.....

Vaseline crew..... Shaking my head 4 una!!!
Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by hrhobi1(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2017
I am heart broken

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2017
It could be celebral malaria.

I pray she is healed
Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by JustHector(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2017
shocked
NwamaziNwaAro:
It could be celebral malaria.

I pray she is healed
Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by morbeta(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2017
This is not even Nigeria talk more of Enugu where sense of humor is at its peak. This is Kenya Nirobi. Igbo's can't be this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by doublewisdom: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Joephat:
is better you edit it and remove that Enugu there before amadioha in conjunction with Sango will fall upon you
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by doublewisdom: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

OBSERVATION:

I beg you, that's not Asaba. Let's not quarrel thereby making Afonjas happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by doublewisdom: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Afam4eva:
God will punish the OP. That's not even Nigeria to start with. You think you can just find an old video that is atleast 5 years old and put a new label on it and prosper. if God does not punish you this year, i don't know when.
It's happening sooner than you think.
Re: Enugu Tailor Goes Mad And Unclad In The Morning After Opening Her Shop (video) by doublewisdom: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

It is You, your parents and siblings that are mad. You are very stupid. May incurable disease come upon you. FOOL.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Chops Wife's Nose Off For Cheating,nigerians React - Photos / Woman Bathes Her Husband With Acid In Edo State (graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boys Done Use This Girl, Men Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.