Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? (1637 Views)

30 Days Of Code {April 19 - May 18} / 100 Days Of Code Challenge / QUIZ: How Many Lines Of Code Can You Use To Reverse A List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by mcgift(m): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2017
As a programmer which piece of code would you like to hang on your wall?
Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2017
cout<<"Hello World"<<;

1 Like

Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2017
if(conditions) {
#do something
}

if statement is too powerful, in every programming language
Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by appcypher: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Written in Astro
let a, b, c, d, e, f =
"bottle", "of beer", "on the wall",
"Take one down and pass it around",
"no more", "Go to the store and buy some more"

{99:2}
.each => println "[$1] [a]s [b] [c], [i] [a]s [b].\n[d], [$1-1] [a]s [b] [c]."

println "1 [a] [b] [c], 1 [a] [b].\n[d], [e] [a]s [b] [c]."
println "N[e[2:]] [a]s [b] [c], [e] [a]s [b].\n[f], 99 [a]s [b] [c]."
Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by Donald3d(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
appcypher:
Written in Astro
let a, b, c, d, e, f =

*in warri voice* So na all this one you wan print put for wall..... how many square meters be your wall...... shuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by appcypher: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Donald3d:
*in warri voice* So na all this one you wan print put for wall..... how many square meters be your wall...... shuuuuuuu
Op said hang, not print.
It is an homage to the 99 bottles of beer challenge
Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by Donald3d(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
appcypher:

Op sid hang, not print.
It is an homage to the 99 bottles of beer challenge
you no go print before u hang abi na drag and drop you wan do from your system to the wall hehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by appcypher: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Donald3d:
you no go print before u hang abi na drag and drop you wan do from your system to the wall hehehehehehe
If it's possible, why not? grin
Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
appcypher:
Written in Astro
let a, b, c, d, e, f =

My wall will fall like that of Jericho if i hang that on it.

1 Like

Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by Donald3d(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
DanielTheGeek:
My wall will fall like that of Jericho if i hang that on it.

1 Like

Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by CodeBlooded: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Class CodeBlooded{ Booloean alive;
While(alive){ breath(oxygen); study(programming); Bleep(pussy); drink(); }
System.out.println("RIP"wink
}

}}
Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by appcypher: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
CodeBlooded:
Class CodeBlooded{
Booloean alive;

While(alive){
breath(oxygen);
study(programming);
Bleep(pussy);
drink();
}

System.out.println("RIP"wink

}

}}
No make(money)?
Re: If There Is A Piece Of Code You'd Hang On Your Wall, What Would It Be? by CodeBlooded: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2017
appcypher:
No make(money)?
Oh.... I missed that

(1) (Reply)

Need A Facial Recognition Software For Attendance Written In Python Or Java. Fo / I Need A Blog / GPA Calculator For Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.