Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How To Hack DNS For Faster Internet Speed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Hack DNS For Faster Internet Speed (908 Views)

Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) / How To Combine Two Wifi Connections To Get A Faster Internet / How To Upgrade Your MTN SIM Card From 62k To 128k For Fast 3G Internet Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack DNS For Faster Internet Speed by CyberBadoo(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2017
In this post, I will share a strategy to make an assault on DNS for Faster Internet Speed. By this strategy, you can without much of a stretch have quick web perusing and downloading. By this, your web speed can help up to 20-30%. You simply need to take after the straightforward strides examined in this post, and you can without much of a stretch hack DNS to have better web involvement.

Hack DNS For Faster Internet Speed

What is DNS?

Presently speaking firstly about fundamental of DNS which remains for Domain name server which changes over your IP address into your area address and the other way around. This is a convention. This was outlined in light of the fact that it is extremely troublesome for a person to take in the digits of an IP address and consider recollecting the IP address of all your most loved destinations. That is the reason DNS is planned which naturally changes over your letters in order universes into their separate IP address.

How To Use Alternative DNS Services To Speed Up your Internet?

Your moderate web speed is not generally a blame of your Internet Service supplier. It may be of your default DNS administrations sets to peruse on your web. Thus, I prescribe you to utilize some option DNS rather than DNS give by your ISP's. Subsequently, here I will instruct you to utilize a free open DNS benefit that will advise your PC to utilize that administration as opposed to utilizing your ISP endorsed benefit and will help you to get a quicker web speed on your gadget.

Step by step instructions to Speed Up Web Browsing Using DNS Hack

Read More [url]http://www.wikitechcity.com/how-2-hack-dns-4-faster-internet-speed//[url]

If you have any problems about this, you can use the comments section and I will reply you

(1) (Reply)

Meteor Showers And Shooting Stars: Formation, Facts And Discovery / A Rare, 'cryptic' Rainbow Snake Was Spotted In A Florida Forest For The First... / Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.