Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) (65994 Views)

How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) / Faster And Reliable VPN / Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 2:54am On May 17, 2019
TechCapon

Do you have old parents or grandparents who find it difficult to bathe on their own? Or maybe you just want to have a machine that will bathe you whenever you feel like bathing. This new human wash machine will give you the perfect bath without any assistance whatsoever. All you just need to do is stand and let the machine do the bathing for you. The funny thing is, the machine will actually bathe you better and faster than you can bathe yourself.

Human wash machine

I know a lot of people will wish to have a human wash machine that will bathe them just the same way they have a washing machine for clothes. Their wish has finally come true thanks to Matti Paaso, an inventor from Finland. It shows how the future is going to look like where robots will do virtually everything a human will ever wish for.

This washing machine is such a great invention because apart from the fun of having a machine bath you. It’s perfect for old people who have difficulty in bending or bathing themselves. The machine is not only user-friendly, but it’s also human-friendly! Hiring a full-time nurse or caregiver for you aged or injured family can be very expensive. But with this human wash machine, that cost is eliminated.

It is fully automated and can operate on its own without you pushing any buttons. Not only can the scrubbers go up and down on its own, but it can also regulate the temperature of the water so it doesn’t get too hot or too cold. This human wash machine which operates like a car wash machine is definitely something you need in your home.

The machine is absolutely safe for use even by children and can be installed anywhere such as hospitals, nursing homes, homes for elderly people, gyms, swimming pools and private houses. Installation is very easy and straight forward as all that is required is to install mount it next to your shower. Its already available for sale and is sold for 4,600 Euros (185,000 naira approximately)

SEE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-atgWn1VZDU

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/this-new-human-wash-machine-will-bathe-you-faster-and-better/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 2:57am On May 17, 2019
No one knows where technology will lead us to 10 years from now grin

Appeal to my nairaland family

Thanks to all who voted for me on Twitter. The voting has extended to Facebook and Instagram.

Please kindly Go to Facebook and Instagram. Help me like and share these posts. You are entitled to more by voting on Facebook and Instagram: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON INSTAGRAM

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON FACEBOOK

PLEASE SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND LIKE ON INSTAGRAM

PLEASE LIKE AND RETWEET HERE

Thanks and God bless you

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Sundaygeorge: 3:22am On May 17, 2019
Good...

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by crackhouse(m): 4:34am On May 17, 2019
NONSENSE.

224 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Ejebleje: 4:38am On May 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by jeff1607(m): 5:01am On May 17, 2019
it is finished

6 Likes

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by HisExcellence(m): 5:08am On May 17, 2019
Welcome development, Technology is a Goal.

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by MJBOLT: 5:23am On May 17, 2019
why is the man having his bath with his boxers

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:04am On May 17, 2019
I have said it before that, if PALM-WINE was being tapped by the WHITES, by now they wouldn’t be permitting elderly men in their 60s to climb such TREES all in the bid to get us PALM-WINE. Some end up falling from these trees and having SPINAL CORD deformities.

At least by now, the WHITES would have devised a MACHINE that would tap at most 20 trees in 1hour.
This goes to show that we are not into CRITICAL THINKING.
An average HUMAN BRAIN is 4 TERABYTES in size, but for me it appears the BLACKMAN in Africa uses only 32KILOBYTES in his or her entire lifetime.

MOST BLACKS in DIASPORA use about 1TERABYTE, while the WHITES use 1.5 TERABYTES.

We are really in serious DANGER..despite globalization.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Tolani0167(m): 6:08am On May 17, 2019
Absolute nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:10am On May 17, 2019
HisExcellence:
Welcome development, Technology is a Goal.
Very soon they will come up with the ONE that SUCKS SHITTT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by HisExcellence(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Very soon they will come up with the ONE that SUCKS SHITTT

Smile, even as things dey go, Un-employment will be risen due to technology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Gosj01(m): 6:24am On May 17, 2019
Hmm, is this rubbish or innovation?

Selling cheap and super neat laptops is what I do.

Details on signature.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:36am On May 17, 2019
HisExcellence:

Smile, even as things dey go, Un-employment will be risen due to technology.
They are LONG-TERM PLANNERS.
They know how to approach most situations.
The U.S. gives out about 27,000 immigrant visas in one category, annually. They also have the number available for non immigrants. They are into Population control as well.
So, they know where to TOUCH and things will turn around.

Before, NIGERIANS were granted GREENCARDS through VISA LOTTERY, but now this no longer holds.
They are working tirelessly to cut down on the number of visas they give on non immigrant basis.
Contraceptives are readily available and made use.
U can be arrested for impregnating Ladies wherever you go...

ALASKA as a STATE in the U.S. is bigger than Nigeria as a country. TEXAS a state, is about two third of Nigeria. Yet their overall population is 330million.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by NuclearReactor: 6:44am On May 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
why is the man having his bath with his boxers
What were you expecting, for him to remove his boxers and bath naked for a commercial

9 Likes

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by femi4: 6:46am On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
No one knows where technology will lead us to 10 years from now grin
I m more worried about its side effect
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by HisExcellence(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

They are LONG-TERM PLANNERS.
They know how to approach most situations.
The U.S. gives out about 27,000 immigrant visas in one category, annually. They also have the number available for non immigrants. They are into Population control as well.
So, they know where to TOUCH and things will turn around.

Before, NIGERIANS were granted GREENCARDS through VISA LOTTERY, but now this no longer holds.
They are working tirelessly to cut down on the number of visas they give on non immigrant basis.
Contraceptives are readily available and made use.
U can be arrested for impregnating Ladies wherever you go...

ALASKA as a STATE in the U.S. is bigger than Nigeria as a country. TEXAS a state, is about two third of Nigeria. Yet their overall population is 330million.

Hmmmmmmm, May God help Nigeria, we are far back behinde

3 Likes

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by obo389(m): 7:15am On May 17, 2019
Saw this video over the weekend and am like who get time for this machine and how many people go use am baf?
This oyinbo people are jokers grin

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by TANID(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2019
Lazy Boy Like Me How Do I Get One Please ?
Abi Aunty Tohyorsih2 Would Help Me Locate Where I Can Get One
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 7:24am On May 17, 2019
Whites are getting lazier by the day

3 Likes

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by kingreign(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2019
That wash material will be breeding ground for germs.

4 Likes

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2019
No thanks
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I have said it before that, if PALM-WINE was being tapped by the WHITES, by now they wouldn’t be permitting elderly men in their 60s to climb such TREES all in the bid to get us PALM-WINE. Some end up falling from these trees and having SPINAL CORD deformities.

At least by now, they WHITES would have devised a MACHINE that would tap at most 20 trees in 1hour.
This goes to show that we are not into CRITICAL THINKING.
An average HUMAN BRAIN is 4 TERABYTES in size, but for me it appears the BLACKMAN in Africa uses only 32KILOBYTES in his or her entire lifetime.

MOST BLACKS in DIASPORA use about 1TERABYTE, while the WHITES use 1.5 TERABYTES.

We are really in serious DANGER..despite globalization.
funny guy grin
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by okirewaju(f): 8:06am On May 17, 2019
Hian

Orishirishi undecided
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Whites are getting lazier by the day
You call this LAZINESS when you are being left behind.
Very SOON they will relocate to MARS to start LIFE, since they already have substantial evidence to support that life can hatch there..... that’s VISION 2050, although an unmanned craft (manned by MONKEYS) will be sent in by 2022.
They have HUMAN VOLUNTEERS already.
Check it out yourself. The COST and everything.
It’s a LONG-TERM PLAN.

......Thereafter, when RAPTURE takes place on earth,
AFRICANS will be the only ones caught up.
U think they don’t know what they are doinggrin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 17, 2019
TANID:
Lazy Boy Like Me How Do I Get One Please ?

Abi Aunty Tohyorsih2 Would Help Me Locate Where I Can Get One

For where i wan locate am jare?
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by WinkWrld: 9:01am On May 17, 2019
This machine can overscrub brokos oo

5 Likes

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2019
Non sense ....men go use am masturbate lipsrsealed
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by kindlyheart: 10:32am On May 17, 2019
not for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / Ogun River In Kara Did Not Actually Dry Up. This Is What Happened! / Hippo Killed In River Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.