Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) (14433 Views)

Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by victorbemoh: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2017
As Part Of Having Fun While Snapping, Singer Yemi Alade Takes Her Big Boobs To Rubber With That Of Her Friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK1FlcJkCVk

Also See How Yemi Alade Carries The Dead Lift At The Gym Center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjEkFrZrqEs

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by carzola(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2017
One thing makeup cant hide forever is old age

5 Likes

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by Roidatom(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2017
carzola:
One thing makeup cant hide forever is old age

You're right. One gala for you.
You can not cheat nature. Michael Jackson knows better.

7 Likes

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by carzola(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Roidatom:

make i go fry my own sausage put for the gala. grin
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by Mujaheeeden: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Two Ladies having a nice pose is rubbing of boobs

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by softMarket(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2017
I no fit suck...
Translator dey mad o!......make una no mind my translator.

I wanted to write...I no fit shout!

Pls.I can suck!......thank u! grin grin grin
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by Roidatom(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2017
softMarket:
I no fit suck...

For your mind now, you get sense abi

1 Like

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by softMarket(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Roidatom:

For your mind now, you get sense abi
Happy new year oh!!!

I just want to tell u that my grand Dad lived up to 98years! Because he was minding his own business!

2 Likes

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by Edwinmason(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2017
softMarket:
I no fit suck...

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by Metroescobar: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2017
All I see up there is _fuckable pussy!
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by Nbote(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Jus giv me one gud reason why I shld giv a fvck...
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by ameezy(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2017
sad

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by ifyeez: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by Jdsuperstar: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
VISIT TEAMMONEY.ML TO MAKE N2500 PER DAY
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by sxthizback: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
SEE GUY DO THE IMPOSSIBLE IN SHOPRITE LAGOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u89NtuHrPrM&feature=share
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by Dapo97(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Roidatom:

dat mj own na plastic surgeries wif nature combined
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by alex81(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
All I see dr is two frnds having a good time together and somebody working out.

op go get a life!
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by princeemmma(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
EEEEEEEEEEEEENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by superfelix: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
and so wat?

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by donshady(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bleep

Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by iheanyi40(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls who among em is yemi alade undecided
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by shaneroberts26: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2017
That is not how to deadlift and the left hand should be reversed.Form is more important but she is good though.
Re: See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) by meobizy(f): 3:25am On Sep 19, 2018
OP refund my data o. See what I wasted time to watch.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Comedian AY Survives Car Crash In Abuja / How I Met My Wife And Fell In Love With Her - Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.