Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How I Made 200$ After Two Months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Made 200$ After Two Months (595 Views)

How I Made 200$ For Doing Nothing (literally) From My Blog / Adsense Self Clicking, Earn Upto 200$ Daily / My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 200$ After Two Months by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
HOW TO MONETIZE A BLOG

Due to my last article on how to blog the right way, a lot of people were still confused on how to start blogging and earn from their blog. The truth is that if you are blogging because others are doing it, and you decided to do it with concrete research You will make it. Let me make this clear .com.ng don't have a place in Google.com which will give you USA traffic and other good countries generally. The fact that some site in Nigeria have used .com.ng and have made it does not mean that .com.ng have that monitory value. You can't compare USA when it comes to the use of technology and innovations.
A pro blogger in USA who does not have the same Alexa rank with Linda and does not run Adsense makes money more than Linda, always consider the reason why they made it mostly it's self promotion. If you set your blog to target USA you will make a lot of money out of little traffic.
Now before you start blogging ask yourself what is it that I know very well, I like talking about it very well in fact no body can cheat me in issues related to this. If you can answer that question correctly then the next step look at blogs who are already in that niche how they do their thing. Next put your self in your visitors shoes and discover how you can monetize your blog. Yes this requires research but I will give you some examples Mathew Woodward is a blackhat seo professional and he knows how to use every software for blackhat SEO and have used it to win award. In his blog he writes about how to use all the softwares which triggered sales through affiliate links of these softwares. He also uses an ads network too but the ads being displayed on his site is related to blackhat.
Ndtv have a sub domain where they write reviews about mobile phones and they earn through affiliate Cox they will tell you where to buy the phones. Wiknix.com is a blog about gaming and computers. The source of his contents is Amazon this blog have around 25000 Alexa rank he started in 2014, Amazon keyword AdSense cpc is 0.1 but he is not running AdSense and he is making lots of money though Amazon affiliate . The driving force is passion. The passion you have for it will make you to keep doing it without being anxious of making money out of it.There are lot of other bloggers earning millions yet they don't use Adsense, as a starter you have to make research on what monetization method that will work best for you. You know your niche more than I do. There are a lot of ad networks cpa networks online businesses that have affiliate activated on their site feel free to make that research. monetizing your blog starts from the moment you choose a niche then you plan how to make profit out of it. Blogging is a way you can set up a business and run it while you are at home. See it as a business not a copy and paste piece of crap because at the end of the day you will blame yourself. Dont expect earning from your blog in the first 6months. But blogging consumes money and time.
Start a blog today and change your life tomorrow. If need help setting up a blog today contact me (paid service ) and If you need further help on monetizing your blog (paid service)
I am available for consultation free of charge

1 Like

Re: How I Made 200$ After Two Months by Sale2Buyer: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
I think Sale2Buyer.com Digital Banner Adverising ad network is best way to monetize your inventry in good rates.
loudtips:
HOW TO MONETIZE A BLOG

Due to my last article on how to blog the right way, a lot of people were still confused on how to start blogging and earn from their blog. The truth is that if you are blogging because others are doing it, and you decided to do it with concrete research You will make it. Let me make this clear .com.ng don't have a place in Google.com which will give you USA traffic and other good countries generally. The fact that some site in Nigeria have used .com.ng and have made it does not mean that .com.ng have that monitory value. You can't compare USA when it comes to the use of technology and innovations.
A pro blogger in USA who does not have the same Alexa rank with Linda and does not run Adsense makes money more than Linda, always consider the reason why they made it mostly it's self promotion. If you set your blog to target USA you will make a lot of money out of little traffic.
Now before you start blogging ask yourself what is it that I know very well, I like talking about it very well in fact no body can cheat me in issues related to this. If you can answer that question correctly then the next step look at blogs who are already in that niche how they do their thing. Next put your self in your visitors shoes and discover how you can monetize your blog. Yes this requires research but I will give you some examples Mathew Woodward is a blackhat seo professional and he knows how to use every software for blackhat SEO and have used it to win award. In his blog he writes about how to use all the softwares which triggered sales through affiliate links of these softwares. He also uses an ads network too but the ads being displayed on his site is related to blackhat.
Ndtv have a sub domain where they write reviews about mobile phones and they earn through affiliate Cox they will tell you where to buy the phones. Wiknix.com is a blog about gaming and computers. The source of his contents is Amazon this blog have around 25000 Alexa rank he started in 2014, Amazon keyword AdSense cpc is 0.1 but he is not running AdSense and he is making lots of money though Amazon affiliate . The driving force is passion. The passion you have for it will make you to keep doing it without being anxious of making money out of it.There are lot of other bloggers earning millions yet they don't use Adsense, as a starter you have to make research on what monetization method that will work best for you. You know your niche more than I do. There are a lot of ad networks cpa networks online businesses that have affiliate activated on their site feel free to make that research. monetizing your blog starts from the moment you choose a niche then you plan how to make profit out of it. Blogging is a way you can set up a business and run it while you are at home. See it as a business not a copy and paste piece of crap because at the end of the day you will blame yourself. Dont expect earning from your blog in the first 6months. But blogging consumes money and time.
Start a blog today and change your life tomorrow. If need help setting up a blog today contact me (paid service ) and If you need further help on monetizing your blog (paid service)
I am available for consultation free of charge

1 Like

Re: How I Made 200$ After Two Months by Milichoco(f): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Your topic and contents are something else. Off-topic .. , edit!

(1) (Reply)

Armember - Complete Wordpress Membership System License @ Half The Price / Google Just Added Twenty New Blogger Themes / Why Drupal 8 Is The Right Development Platform For Media Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.