Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son (54979 Views)

The Rolls Royce Used By Queen Elizabeth Was Owned By Louis Odimegwu Not Emir / Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / The $450,000 Ford GT Originally Owned By Pro-wrestler John Cena Sells For $1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by bongo007(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
emeijeh:
Ezekiel the spoilt child

.... Indomie generation will never understand
his mother sow cloth in owere market
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by klax(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing oh my goodness.

Papa president and Pikin Vice President too laughable and so funny.

And so if role call if a country is done the equatorial people too will answer yes Some country in Africa should be referred to *as one of those village in Africa* because in a country with sane brain with human blood how would they be so sleepy and silly to have papa and Pikin as president and vice president, this is a dead village called country.

As per leader Africa has no leader so calling someone a leader it's a pure understatement.
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by speedster614: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
What are these!!
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by oyejideogunjumo: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
His name is Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, the 47 year old son of the president of Equatorial Guinea. He is also the country’s vice president.

His is currently on trial in Paris for living lavishly off public funds. He has been displaying his wealth on instagram.. he shares photos of himself with semi-naked women, skiing, scuba-diving, driving super cars, motor bikes, submersibles and speed boats, holidaying in various exotic spots, dressed in expensive outfits and accessories.

He has been unrepentant despite backlash from his countrymen.. Some commented on social media saying:

“You put up photos, showing us everything you have. The people of your country have nothing. Doesn’t that weigh on your conscience a bit?”

“You’re spending money on silly things and here I am unable to afford even bread.”

Obiang’s lawyers claim his wealth is legal despite earning less than $100,000 per annum as his country’s vice president.

See photo of 5 unbelievable vehicles he has:

https://autojosh.com/5-unbelievable-vehicles/

They swear for African leaders
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by iukpe: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
With this, his people worship him.
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by penitential(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Do I look like I give a f**k?

Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by HopeAtHand: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
FuckBuhari:
Africa will never attain the height of development if Africans are only concerned about themselves and their family... Take a look at that sarrki guy who has been in support of buhari's animalistic management of Nigerians.. Its obvious he is being paid to support every daft decision and policies of the buhari's led administration even if its obviously detrimental to Nigerians...

What about the i.diot who goes about fronting Atiku for 2019.. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by Orikinla1: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
You can take the monkey out of the jungle.
But you cannot take the jungle out of the monkey.
A monkey will always end up behaving like a monkey from the jungle.
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by bonechamberlain(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
zoneboy:

Olodo. Read the news again
Mr I too know professor I clearly saw that before I wrote that.
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

What about the i.diot who goes about fronting Atiku for 2019.. undecided lipsrsealed
that one's case is in psychiatric hospital...
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by NovusHomo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
bonechamberlain:
Only in Africa, what's his occupation. Strange continent

President's son of course. There is no better occupation in Africa, or anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by ofwest47(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2017
What do you expect from a black man; dullards ,let people go and read Gbolabo Ogunsanwo's "Black mans dilemma" black man will continue to be consumers of finished products with out producing, more so if they have access to cheap and stolen money like the son of this Equatorial Guinea president.
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by ogasman(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2017
I don't have fvck to give so take punches

Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Before na cabin biscuit, schnapps and mirror oyinbo dey use collect money from una hand, nowadays na pangolo
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by kdfinest(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2017
gmacnoms:
It's called fixation. He ddnt have access to toys while growin up.
lolss this is indeed the reaction of fixation.
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by kdfinest(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2017
gmacnoms:
It's called fixation. He ddnt have access to toys while growin up.
lolss this is indeed the reaction of fixation..
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by sfinkzslot(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
ESE WO LONSE!!!!

Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by Cyriloha(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
mccoy47:
And u want to tell me d devil wasn't born in Africa? undecided

Exactly in your family
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by mccoy47(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Cyriloha:

Exactly in your family

Mumu
Re: 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son by Cyriloha(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
mccoy47:

Mumu
Yes I'm here sir

Oya check all those you use to call guy ma. Wey sabi they are all dead abi and those you take a mumu still de live

Hallelujah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / The Most Durable And Reliable Family Car To Buy In Nigeria / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.