Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

An Apology Letter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Apology Letter (1899 Views)

Catholic Bishops Reject Father Mbaka’s Apology To Peter Obi / The Charade Of The Stephanie Otobo's Confession & Apology / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter by otemanuduno: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:
Thank u...but I've been a follower of Christ for 16 years. I just felt a heavy demonic presence a few hours ago up till 15 minutes ago & needed some prayer.
What you actually felt was a heavy overdose of emotional guilt for what you are not guilty of. It happens to almost everyone sometimes in their lives.
Re: An Apology Letter by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
otemanuduno:
What you actually felt was a heavy overdose of emotional guilt for what you are not guilty of. It happens to almost everyone sometimes in their lives.

Interesting...well one thing I'm learning is "who" to call on when I'm in distress...I know people don't seem to understand me. People "chose" NOT to understand Christ...and He was coming here to save them!
Re: An Apology Letter by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:
Thank u...but I've been a follower of Christ for 16 years. I just felt a heavy demonic presence a few hours ago up till 15 minutes ago & needed some prayer.

I felt it too. We shall pray without ceasing to remove that demon from your life.
Re: An Apology Letter by otemanuduno: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:

Interesting...well one thing I'm learning is "who" to call on when I'm in distress...I know people don't seem to understand me. People "chose" NOT to understand Christ...and He was coming here to save them!
Whenever you are in distress, make a "distress call" to 911. Better still, go into meditation, breath in and out and you will feel relieved. There is nothing falling from the sky that the ground can't accommodate.
Re: An Apology Letter by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=otemanuduno post=52756349] Whenever you are in distress, make a "distress call" to 911. Better still, go into meditation, breath in and out and you will feel relieved. There is nothing falling from the sky that the ground can't accommodate.

Ok..u know I'm just passionate about life in general. I get extremely emotional & internalize situations maybe too deeply. Thanks
Re: An Apology Letter by EvangelistNdudi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Lady39 post=52751458][/quote]

by the power of the living GOD i release the fire of GOD on every demon around you in Jesus name (Amen)

it is settle

i will also remember you in my prayer
Re: An Apology Letter by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:

by the power of the living GOD i release the fire of GOD on every demon around you in Jesus name (Amen)

it is settle

i will also remember you in my prayer

Thank u so much...please continue to lift me up.
Re: An Apology Letter by Hielke454: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2017
good emulator software. Now Mobdro is a one https://mobdro.uk up to date application file from below. best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paintings Of How People In The Past Envisioned Life Now / Why The Blood Of Many Christians Would Be On The Hands Of Grace Preachers / Logical Fallacies Employed In Trinitarian Theology 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.