Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles (11225 Views)

VIO Cameras On Lagos Roads Catch Traffic Rules Breakers / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos / Nigerian-canadian Citizen Illegally Detained By Border Patrol For 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
tongue
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
“Worried by incessant knock-down of staff by “rogue motorists,” the FRSC has decided to push for stiffer penalties for offenders especially tanker and trailer drivers.“

The reason given for the need of patrol vehicles with installed camera's is just so pathetic, it wasn't for the societal good but solely for the purposes of apprehending motorists that hit their staff and drive away.
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by MrRichy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
the useless camera go fit trace me go my house? if not its useless.

any road safety official that obstructs me is preparing for his death, cos i only step on the brake once and thats when i'v reached my destination.
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by jeftalene(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Meanwhile the prices of cement and other building materials are on the rise again; See the latest prices at www.engineerosaz..com
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by sportscrunch: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
[url]sportscrunch.in[/url]
redcliff:
Everything for nigeria na wiil, would, plan... them no fit start something tell us say them don start...
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by sportscrunch: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
[url]sportscrunch.in[/url]
Targaeryian:
tongue
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by bettercreature(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
adetayo234:
I hope they won't switch it off when they are about to cut deal with drivers
You can't expect it to work 24/7 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by oglalasioux(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
adetayo234:

This is a serious observation.
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by LorDBolton(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
adetayo234:

Gbam!

i've noticed (from the police vids on cable channels) US police officers are NOT AALLOWED to be 'out of the dashcams sight' so when they stop traffic offenders their whole interaction is captured on cam.

Naija got a long way to go

1 Like

Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by Emjay1310(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Usually Nigerians always plan but fail to implement. Am sure it's part of their budget. I hope they won't corner d money. Lemme hear word..

Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by ceasare: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
MARKone:
Shouldn't be FRSC only, our police should have a dash cam installed in all their patrol van, but this is Naija, who wan get papped collecting N20.

Long overdue if I may say! But will our selfish leaders and elite approve
The use of dash cam and body cam on all our security forces? The answer is
No because they are the number one law breakers and to make matters
Worse they travel abroad like kilode and they see how's done over there
But they won't implement it......zoogeria it is now I know.
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by soldierboi16(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Y cant d security system of dis country for once b confidential if our soldiers dey go sambiza tommorow everybody for world go don know
Naw u see traffic offenders getting smarter than there so called cameras
BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
what offense have the owners of golf and vectra committed?
i see negative discrimination towards owners of these cars by police,vio and frsc.
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
adetayo234:

It'll be front facing camera but they'll cut deals at the back.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Good move
At least they'll be caught on camera collecting egunje
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by opribo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ordinarily this should be given or rather taken for granted as a normal expectation but because of our terrible and notorious non maintenance culture, I am want to think twice before I applaud this move.

First and foremost these group of people have never been known to maintain there patrol vehicle so what is the guarantee that they will maintain this one.
These people are known to have poorly paid and temperamental officials how on earth will they be able to manage this new technology. Soon you will be hearing that they disconnected it because it was killing their car battery.

I believe the right approach for us here will be to ensure that FRSC is restructured with the right patriotic mindset and govt support should never be to seen as the one that introduced rather it should be as reformatory, because our problem is nothing other than indiscipline.
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by ifycent2: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
PLEASE IS IT IN NIGERIAN OR IN AMERICA....
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by ogasman(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2017
in Nigeria I have learned never to give a fvck to them useless topics..

my fvck goes to mikel
well done 83 MIL per week
God answer my call
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by teebell999(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Switching it off might lead to termination of appointment... cos it's like obstructing Fedeal investigation.
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2017
some have start already using the camera already
Re: FRSC Announces Plans To Use Cameras On their Patrol Vehicles by tck2000(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Audio Camera

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / Contact Details Of Iberia Airlines In Lagos / Flood, Rainstorm Affect 18,245 In Katsina, 24 Dead – SEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.